Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religious Differences: Christian Male, Muslim Woman

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone with experience can provide insight: Is there any way this works without one party converting?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much like other religions, there's always the possibility of religion NOT dominating the lives of this woman and her family. There are plenty of regular folks out there who say "Hey I believe in one god. You believe in one god. That's close enough."

If either side is hardcore about their religion, then obviously it's not going to work out longterm. But you could say that about anything.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What Mantis said.

To be honest, it wont work. Unless you act like a real christian. Like for reals. True love man. And don't force your religion down her throat. Even Jesus didn't do that.

I'm just being real man. I know first hand.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me clarify: the issue isn't between us, it's between our families and/or us...continue

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are having sex outside of marriage you arent a real christian.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
if you are having sex outside of marriage you arent a real christian.
There is no reason why having sex outside of marriage would make you a "fake" Christian.

It may be hypocritical, and it may be considered wrong (according to the Bible), but it is accepted that everyone is a sinner.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible says to be equally yolked bro. This means shes gotta convert or its not gonna work out. You know this.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Eventually you'll want anal.

You'll try guilting her into it by bludgeoning her repeatedly over the head with the Bible.

She'll retort with summoning 72 virgin demons on you.

Is this broad really worth the eternal damnation and torment?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you're gaming a muslim woman and she's over 20, chances are she's already married ;)

Seriously though, I LOVE exotic girls. Arab women, especially with the headscarf, wear makeup in a form that makes their face look incredibly beautiful... but some things just don't fit. Other than "true love" and a life full of prejudice and sacrifice, I don't think you have much options.

Then again, I think it depends on the girl's family. There are some very moderate muslims, for example from Turkey, where the whole thing could be a minor issue. Then again, if she's Arab or Bengali, they could be very rigid.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're dating no problem.

If you're getting married, she has to convert, or the family won't honor the marriage. Idea being, if the Man is a Muslim, and the woman is not - he will allow her to continue to practice her religion, but raise his children as Muslims.

A Muslim woman marring a non-Muslim man is frowned upon because you run the risk of not being allowed to practice Islam.

Islam is an interesting religion. I'd at least become familiar with it - check out this book. http://www.amazon.com/Islam-101-Principles-Arshad-Khan/dp/0595262996/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299000858&sr=8-1

Presuming shes bona-fide.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
extramarital sex does not make you a non-Christian.

But it is a sin. Which throws you in the same bin as everyone else on the planet. Thats why grace is such a good thing.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how both of you are serious about religion. If you go to church every Sunday and she does that Sunset head bowing down thing every day, then it's going to be a problem in the long run.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
To be honest, it wont work. Unless you act like a real christian. Like for reals. True love man. And don't force your religion down her throat. Even Jesus didn't do that.
Dude, you will have plenty of chances to shove objects down her throat. Plenty. Honestly, don't even worry about it unless you've been with her for awhile. And if she turns you down because of your religion, be a man about and show respect, religion is one of the fundamentals of a society. Islam is on the other side of the world so naturally it can conflict with our version of religion. But that doesn't mean it can't work.

And besides, even if you can't marry her, you can still put things inside of her, just don't beat her with a bible. Even Jesus didn't do that.