Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religion conditioned me to be an AFC.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion do a far better job than our mothers.

Religion teach us about vertical power. Vertical power is hierarchy. It is the idea of having somebody above us to guide us.
Horizontal power is about complementarity and consensus. Horizontal power is what your feminist GF does not know she hates because it's boring.

Why do you think ancients put scarf on women's head? It is to cut them from the voice of God so that men stayed between God and women as in a hierarchical organization.

The problem is that today we completely lost what God really is. The symbol of God. The link to our soul.
God is everywhere inside of you. The father, the son, the treason, the hero, the mother, etc... They are all symbols of some parts of your personality.

The problem with mothers today is that they project their own needs in to their sons. The need for a provider, for security, the need that you hate your father, etc... And because in 60 to 80% of our families there is no more a man and a father because he is either divorced, a castrated AFC or dead. There is no more Man's School in our childhood.

But be sure girls suffer from this as well. They are taught to refuse what they love and to accept what bore them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The church did not condition you to become an AFC, feminism did.

IMO Religion, in particular the Christian religion is pretty decent. I'm in no way a bible thumper but Sharia law is just a bastardized version of what Christian law used to be. Feminism has infiltrated the church at all levels and now we have a limp wristed copy of what was once the ideology for the empire of the free world. Religion is necessary for a healthy, expanding society and brings men and women together in one nation under a single god.

So don't go off on a rant about the church, rant about the lack of leadership in men today and the lack of balls. A couple hundred years ago, our leaders were badass, long-sword wielding crusaders. That age will return, maybe in the next 10 years.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The church did not condition you to become an AFC, feminism did.
Yeah, the OP does say
"My mother constantly taught me and my brother to be nice, treat women with respect, open doors, buy flowers, compliment them, don't curse, don't fart, listen to them intently, tell them you love them and care for them, beauty isn't everything-it's the heart that matters, etc."

The mother taught him how to deal with women, that's the problem.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Also new evidence suggests that small doses of methane gas actually help to kill bacteria and viruses in the air. So next time you see ma, share the love.