Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religion and Differences : Pro DJs Advice Plz.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i have a friend here, he's one of my closest and we have a business together.
He has a girlfriend, who is iranian, she's muslim.
He is Christian.

Now this problem came up when he met her about 8 months ago.
I told him not to get into it because it will affect him in the future, should they get serious. But he, at the time, assumed it would NEVER get serious.

But as you know it, it did. To a point where they have decided to move in together. Again, i advised against it, he said he cant help it he has his reasons.
1. She's muslim, her folks do not like him, he's Christian.
2. She's muslim, her folks do not let her out of the house, so to be able to see her, she's just going to move in with him.
3. He thinks more s@x since they live together (i laughed)
4. He assumes things will balance between them.

Now that was a couple weeks ago that we talked.
I advised him against moving in but did not advise against dumping her. I have to admit she's a good girl, ive met her, she does not play around, she's a caring chic, but she's not MY girl, so i dunno more than the facade in the front. He also says she treats him very well.

Yesterday we were shooting hoop and he told me that they were going to move in much earlier than he thought. BUT she had had a talk with him.

she had straight up asked him to convert to islam. He's staunch Christian and believes in his faith and said he doesnt know what to do. He feels that she is giving up alot, like her family (if she moves in with him, her family will disown her) and he doesnt know how to handle it.

he basically told me, he does not want to change, at all no matter what. but he also does not want to give her up. I told him he cant have both, she'll have to give in because a man should never EVER give up what he believes in for his chic. Thats not just weak but also its your belief is what makes you YOU.

so anyway he's stuck.

I felt bad that i couldnt give him any more advise on how to keep his cake and eat it too.

Any advise?

Ive told him
Break up with her. Wont happen.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, your friend is a fvcking idiot.

I apologize on behalf of him for making you witness to something so disheartening and ridiculously fvcked up such as this situation.

Well ok I guess he didn't technically "MAKE" you stay around and be his friend but well...you know what I mean. :p

Anyway you gave good advice considering the outright horribleness of the situation he's gotten himself into but I think even better advice for this situation is for you to play into his Christianity schtick.

Tell him this in your most solemn and sincere brotherly love kind of voice...

"Brother...this is your great test as a Christian...will you give Satan your soul and spit in your savior Jesus Christ's face in so doing by renouncing your faith and embracing the false religion of Islam and its false moon god Allah, will you choose a path other than salvation because you love a mere mortal woman more than your eternal savior?

Remember the scripture: Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us (Hebrews 12:1)

Well the race set before you in life was leading to this moment, this test, would you run the race and finish it for Jesus Christ or will you abandon that race and step off of that narrow path that leads to life and salvation simply to go your own way on the wide road to sin, rebellion and the ultimate destruction of your eternal soul?

Its your choice". :)

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bahahahah!!!
Kx: I knew id get an awesome answer from you.

Yeh i told him exactly that already, I too am Christian and will be sad to see a fellow Christian bend that way for a woman.

He has promised me he wont convert ever. but it seems where he is stuck at is if its worth continuing the relationship, his security in the future of that relationship and also if SHE will flip the switch on him and nag him to convert.

He mentioned thats one thing she does is talk about their kids that they may have (ALARM ALARM ALARM) should they get married.

So typically female to think that far ahead and try to get the man to give in right?
I didnt wanna say that to him because he seems really into this chic.

I told him i can only advise but its upto him to follow through what it is that he wants. nobody else can.

His question was:
Should i stay with her?
Can we live as two diff religions?
What if we get go the distance and have kids, what will they follow?

Im like, yo im not yo Padre' i cant give you those answers..no magic ball answer but you can only do what you can do for now..

however that didnt seem to win him over much..so..what is your answers pro DJs?

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friend that all the answers he is looking for are in one book.

That book is called The Holy Bible.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he loves her, wants to live with her, and change his religion for her. That is his own path. There is not much you can do. You can give him advice but, thats it. Though, I would strongly suggest he stays a Christian.

Are you two close friends and how old are they?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im looking for answers that i can actually TELL him.

after which that will be his problem, as his boys me and the lads can only advice.

so what should be our advice?

End it?
Stay the course and talk to her on how she shouldnt try to convert him, coz he doesnt want to?

He's already told us he will NOT convert, he believes too deep. He the type of guy that goes to Church EVERY sunday morning and sings loudly.. so we were very surprised this actually got THIS far.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference? They both worship the same dude.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Wow, your friend is a fvcking idiot.
hahahaha I was drinking tea and just spat half of it all over the computer.

One sentence sums it all. Its like watching a drunk driver driving a car on the wrong side of the freeway and all you can do is just watch the carnage about to occur without the ability to stop it.

Your friend has no balls. I bet the moving over part was her idea and now that he agreed to it, she raised her demands and she won't stop!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah...
Well heres the things..
I brought that up with him, as to WHO initiated the move in idea...turns out, it was HIM that initiated it. His reasons as stated above. But also, here is the FUNNY bit, he got her a JOB through a friend of his.
She was not allowed to work by her family, he asks her to move in, finds her a job and what else i wonder!

Then one day he turns to us and goes, she's asking me to convert and i DO NOT want to.

What is the future with me and her?

We just looked at him with blank faces like, are you ready for the rollercoaster ride?

the Iranian chic is actually quite a nice girl, I know her well, but not super well. From what i know, i think she is doing this out of guilt. from what he says, it seems she feels very guilty that she is leaving her family, culture and will be disowned by her family forever because she is going to be with him. But to justify this, she wants to convert him, i think that MIGHT make things right with her family, which means they may accept her back? I dont know.
i dont know her well enough, but what he says sounds alot like she is doing it because she feels guilty that she is sacrificing everything and he will not be sacrificing anything.

i dunno..

He is 27, she is 24, he is a close friend and business partner of mine. So its in my best interest to make sure he is emotionally stable.lol

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
hahahah...
Well heres the things..
I brought that up with him, as to WHO initiated the move in idea...turns out, it was HIM that initiated it.
I stand by my previous words that it was all her! He has been manipulated by her in a typical woman's fashion. I bet you that when he met her she was all like " boo hoo I have no job and no life because of my fvcking strict family!! what should I do!!?? I am a hopeless victim boo hoo"

and your friend being the man he is and as result thinking like a man in a constructive manner decided upon himself to become captain-save-a-ho in order to score pvssy points and told her "don't worry about it, I will find the right solutions to all your problems!" and vouilla!!

The real shocker will be when they move in together and he will really get to know who she really is, it will be like night and day for him. He will call you up and cry on the phone to you saying that he feels like a prisoner in his own home because like a true muslim, he can't drink, has to pray 5 times a day and his wife became a control freak.

To ask your friend to convert to another religion is basically saying to him: "I can't accept you for who you really are, but I will if you change for me" and that is AFCness to the 10th degree.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Damage..I will strongly push for him to stop this move, I have tried to put reason in his mind to stop her moving in with him. but it doesnt look like its working.

He asked me and the boys, how he could stop her moving in now? when she is supposed to move in this coming weekend. Infact she even dropped off her suitcases full of clothes in his house. :O :O
But he says he asked her to move those things in, so...

but anyway i want to tell him to stop the moving in, but he asks HOW! to stop, how the convo?! and to walk him through it.. and i can only say, tell her to take her stuff and not move there..right? we tried telling him that. he keeps asking how..

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend has the right idea that he will not convert. However, there is something he is doing wrong. Believe it or not, but your friend is using her without knowing it. He is having his cake and eating it too when it comes to her. If you really look at it, the real afc is not your friend, but the women. She sacrifice important aspect of her life just to be with him. And from a dj persective that's very wrong. Your friend is going to have to do something very difficult: he must tell her that it's wrong to change important aspect of her life just to be with him. ( she chose him over her family, her culture and her religion) . Why do you think she feels so guilty? Or want him to convert?

It's either one if these two things will happen: she stays with him, but when things get sour she will blame him for ruining her life. Or he convert and then live with fear for the rest of his life .

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend shouldn't convert.

In addition to the point risen by the poster above.

Yes she is sacrificing too much for him. As humans, when you sacrifice something you got to see some results. There is some form of expectation no matter what you say.

You bought a car, you pump in petrol, you expect it to work to give you transportation.

When she sacrifice she obviously expects something and in fact a lot more because she went out of the way. She already start to show her first expectation when she raise the question for him to convert. I not sure if it is their rule of their religion even if it isn't, this problem will bound to surface in the future or when they are married.

I wouldn't suggest getting into it but your friend already has half of his body into the quick sand. Even if he withdraw out now he might not be able to save himself.

As usual, people in deep emotional state and love are usually bllind and will have a shield to all outside advise working against it.

Taking that into account, you should just try to assist him as a friend. Who knows dude, sometimes the unexpected happens it might work out.

Like Alonso who got 1st in Singapore race in 2008 without even doing anything much everything just land out in front of him perfectly. Sometimes when even the odds are against you it might just work out you wouldn't know.

2 cents.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He should leave her; cutting her off from her family like that would be something he'd never forgive himself for, and he shouldn't convert faith just because of love. You can find love anywhere.

Also:

will you give Satan your soul and spit in your savior Jesus Christ's face by renouncing your faith and embracing the false religion of Islam and its false moon god Allah?
Go screw yourself. Comments like this are the reasons wars start, and you make all Christians look bad.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"His question was:
Should i stay with her?
Can we live as two diff religions?
What if we get go the distance and have kids, what will they follow?

Im like, yo im not yo Padre' i cant give you those answers..no magic ball answer but you can only do what you can do for now..

however that didnt seem to win him over much..so..what is your answers pro DJs?"

Yeah slickaz, I really think all you should do for the guy is work towards helping him find his own answer or rather giving him advice that makes him think he is the one who discovered his own answer for himself. Basically I'm instructing you to lead him to a realization.

Which means whenever he asks you for advice just make this issue be between him and his savior Jesus Christ.

Don't tell him outright to break up with her anymore.

As a Christian it literally is the choice between her or Jesus and he can't have both.

Well he can but she would have to convert to Christianity and give up her family to be with him but other than that he cannot be with her on Islamic conversion terms and infact he can't even be with her as long as he is a Christian if she were to stop pressing for him to convert because of this Bible verse which is about marriage...

2 Corinthians 6:14 (King James Version)

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Which means she has to be a Christian for him to be able to be with her.

She can't be a Muslim or any other religion except Christianity to be married to him.

She can't even be an atheist either.

In true Christianity you can only be married to other Christians according to that verse because everyone else is lost and without salvation and thus everyone else is in the darkness of sin and rebellion which leads to eternal death of the spirit ie Hell.

Also slickaz he might come at you in a way where he is trying to turn you into god in a sense or rather in god's role of the entity that does not want him to be with this girl and what that means is he may try and challenge you and question you about god's love and say well how can god not see the love I and this girl have together and why wouldn't he approve of it if I got married to her and just didn't convert?

You would then tell him the typical Christian spiel of god is love and wants your friend to love all people and to love sinners but he is quite clear in the Bible you are not to join with them in marriage as god does not want your friend's soul linked with damnation as in the Bible getting married means "the two become one flesh" which means his woman's sin of being unsaved affects your friend as does any other sin she commits and in God's eyes can lead your friend down the path of the backslider all the way to hell.

Your friend might then say well thats not fair.

You then reply no one ever said life would be but it is our ancestors Adam and Eve's fault for causing men to fall from grace and into sin and death by disobeying god in the garden of eden. Had they not the world would be more than fair, it would be perfect.

And what is sin itself but the disobeying of the lord god the most high?

Then you can go even harder at your friend slickaz by talking about how god was likely conflicted in emotions over allowing his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross to take away the sins of the world but he let it happen anyway because this difficult decision needed to be made in order to allow mankind to be saved from hell.

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting life"

You can then tell him that god sacrificed what he loved to save us but can your friend sacrifice (give up) what he loves in order to save himself?

"hahahaha I was drinking tea and just spat half of it all over the computer."

Heh heh yeah I wanted to post something different and perhaps more polite to convey my disgust for the horrible situation slickaz's friend has gotten himself into but nothing struck me as being more appropriate than what I did post. :)

"Go screw yourself. Comments like this are the reasons wars start, and you make all Christians look bad."

Actually its reactionary retards that get humanity into the most wars and conflicts and this is the exact mentality you have just exhibited now with your reply.

For if you didn't approach the topic as a reactionary douchebag and instead paused to ask some fvcking simple questions perhaps you then would've fvcking learned that I am an atheist that was a former hardcore fundamentalist Christian simply working to help slickaz who is a Christian to find a solution to get his friend who is also a Christian out of the amazingly retarded situation he has gotten himself into.

I am attempting to help slickaz help his friend by playing devil's advocate and helping him speak to his friend utilizing the Christian mindset of Jesus first, everything else second.

Everything I have told slickaz is based on biblical scripture and if you think it makes Christianity look bad then I suggest you get better aquainted with the religion you belong to as its not me that is making Christianity look bad.

Christianity itself makes itself look bad.

Try reading the Bible all the way through and asking yourself if its still the religion you want to follow and be a part of. Most Christians don't do that and instead just let their preacher tell them what they believe via cherry picked nice sounding verses. Go find out for yourself what the Bible really says within its pages.

True Christianity isn't that wishy washy garbage you see on TBN or the Hour of Power with Robert Schuller or that Joel Olsteen garbage.

True Christianity isn't just a few positive affirmations and feel good cherry picked Bible verses no.

True Christianity is opposed to all other religions and considers them doctrines of the devil, true Christianity will inconvenience you and it will make you highly unpopular and hated by the world for preaching it and god wouldn't have it any other way.

John 15:18-19:
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

So again in closing its Christianity itself that makes itself look bad.

Not me. :)

Last edited:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

I cant remember this whole post Kx,
Im just gonna print it out and give it to him.lol

Its his option if he wants to take the advice given or go with his decision.

As of this morning, i heard they are still going ahead with the move.

Ill tell him this and lets hope he gets out of it.

I cant imagine what the outcome of it would be.

Maybe things will be all good, maybe not. I dunno the chances.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I cant imagine what the outcome of it would be."

I can.

No more bacon for him and five prayers said each day while positioned towards Mecca upon his hands and knees. :p

Also get used to him saying "peace be upon you brother slickaz" spoken in arabic. :crackup:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats actually really funny you say that because here is something i noticed.

We hit up a car show about a month ago, and usually when we go to events, the boys all meet up early in the day and have an all day breakfast and a beer then head in to the event.

Everyone orders the big breakfast with the bacon and sausages etc etc.
This guy!!!!! orders himself eggs on toast, asked him why, suddenly he dont eat bacon and non halal meat.
Like WTF!

only 2 months prior, dude was saying how much he LOVES crispy bacon strips.

what a sad turn of events.

I hope he dont give into this change request from her, I mean regardless of faith i dont think a man should change what he believes in for a woman. Secondly i know she is doing this as a means of finding a sacrifice from his point. Since she is sacrificing everything, i guess she wants him to do something for her. However i still think since he is not FORCING her to move, he should not feel guilty. But who knows what he's feeling inside.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"only 2 months prior, dude was saying how much he LOVES crispy bacon strips."

Yeah.

Rollo had a great post about this a while back.

He was talking about how AFC's are willing to compromise who they really are for pvssy.

As in the AFC will join a ballerina club, start listening to Miley Cyrus or feign interest in other feminine things that his oneitis is into.

The AFC does this because he mistakenly believes that the more he diminishes himself and becomes like his oneitis the more he identifies with her and the more he identifies with her and becomes like her the more her attraction for him will grow and how could it not?

He's mimicking her and she presumably already loves herself so why not someone else that is exactly the same as her?

The AFC ultimately fails to realize that though the girl loves herself she doesn't desire a relationship with herself.

She wants an individual, a guy that is his own man to love, a new personality who can expand her mind and who provides newness through his own human uniqueness.

For your friend to possibly change his entire life path and his religion not to mention his taste in food is him in a way both literally and figuratively committing suicide even if his body remains living.

Its not the good kind of killing off of one's old AFC self to become a DJ either as he's actually betraying himself, his true values and what he really wants out of life to do this.

Just for some pvssy and intimacy.

If he feels he has to become so much like her to get her love that he's no longer himself then its not real love.

Its a pathetic lie because even if she did love him for doing this its not actually loving the real him and maybe he'd be ok with that but then again most AFC's are so pathetic they would be ok with that just to not be alone.