Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relentless AMOGGERs

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a little of this in another thread and thought it deserved its own thread....AMOGGERs drive me crazy lately here in Taiwan...it seems like every single Taiwanese and Fillipino here is nothing but a shameless AMOGGER...i seriously wish i could pull out a gun and just shoot a few of them after dealing with so many of them all the time....AMOGGing here seems to be their national sport...much worse than in the states...probably because i am a foreigner...

Met my newest plate who is a solid HB8 but a hardcore slut...very hot though...at a pub on Saturday night and i got relentlessly amogged by a large group of Taiwanese guys who were admittedly pretty dominant acting and my plate who was by far the hottest girl in the pub was attracted to one of them and the guys were even trying to start some real sh*t with me there for a while and my ditzy plate was eating it up....she called her slut patrol friend in to join us who is about a HB 7.5...i was playing back to back pool games pretty much the entire time with a few of the AMOGGers while my plate and her friend were chatting it up with the AMOGGers...

pretty sure i lost the battle of attraction in her eyes because there were so many of them (Taiwanese) wanna be gangster types...or perhaps they were Taiwan gang...i'm not sure...wasn't going to take a chance finding out, though.......and i got kind of punked out by one of them because i was vastly outnumbered...no way i wouldn't have ended up in the hospital...this type of thing sucks being a foreigner here in a crowded bar and you are one of the only few white poeple and group of Taiwanese guys going after you...i had to swallow my pride and let him talk a lot of **** because they were all ready to throw down on me....

after a while of this i lost my composure a bit and told my new plate that i didn't like her new friends i am out of here you can come or stay...and the main AMOGGER said you should just go home and leave your little friend here with us she prefers to stay....i just glared at the f%cker and rolled my eyes....was tempted to hit him with my pool stick but once again it would have been a losing battle 20 something of them against one of me...

she begrudgingly left her slutty friend and the crew of amoggers and i banged her for a few hours at a local hotel...but afterwards she said she didn't feel comfortable and couldn't go to sleep and had to go back out to go join her friend...i just know that she was off to f^ck the main guy who was amogging me and i probably showed some insecurity by asking her to stay with me...which was the opposite of how i usually act...the guys had definitely gotten in my head that night...i wanted to be able to bang her a few more times after this just because of how hot she is, but oh well....she is history now...i tolerated way too much that night just for sex with her...

Last edited:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none of this sounds appealing to me, id rather get high and fck my couch instead of having to deal with stuff like this and risk beatdowns from gangs just for some pssy

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand AMOGs at times either. It's one of the main weaknesses with going out alone. Thirsty dudes with their friends see you as an easy target. I don't look that aggressive or rugged, so they probably see me as an easy target at first. What's worse is when they are friends with the girl you know and they do everything they can to make you look bad socially or prevent you from isolating.

My last spout with an AMOG was with a guy and his friend. Almost got in a fight on the dance floor. It would've been a stupid decision and glad I didn't (2 on 1). When I saw his face I could tell the guy was desperate and probably was the type that got picked on his whole life. Felt more pity if anything. I was able to leave with one of the hotter girls so luckily it didn't ruin my night. But the whole ordeal still left a bitter taste in my mouth. Thankfully, I don't have to resort to those kind of tactics to get women.

AMOGs from what I've seen don't tend to be unique in terms of race. I would say that the most AMOGs against me come from the ones of my ethnicity, but I live in an area that statistically has more of my ethnicity. It's simply that guys get desperate for *****, a problem seen anywhere. If anything, it's the guys who struggle with women and are frustrated to the point of tilting who have to resort to aggressive AMOGing tactics.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand the point of AMOGGing....it would never occurr to me to try and AMOG someone for a girl that i previously had no contact with....there are so many other chicks out there...AMOGGers are pathetic individuals....they all need their asses beat on a regular basis

to ForeverAFC: the date started off as a simple one on one meet up at a local pub here...i had no idea it would come down to this..most girl i go out with ignore AMOGGers...this one is a complete AW and ***** in general though...will be the last time i ever deal with her....

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
none of this sounds appealing to me, id rather get high and fck my couch instead of having to deal with stuff like this and risk beatdowns from gangs just for some pssy

LOL!! This was seriously one of the funniest things I've read in my life, good shiite! I know there is an inkling of truth to this statement but the "fck my couch" killed me!

I hear ya man, fighting gangs is not worth it!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being close "friends" with these fake jackasses for years... ****'s horrid. They aren't there to protect you, or back you up. That's why I prefer flying solo, and meeting women casually outside, or at their place of work, or wherever. Don't really do bars or clubs anymore, but never got AMOG'd there... Namely because the girl was focused on me (I never approached). Did at work a lot... especially whenever a hottie was involved. But they mostly just talked ****, tore me down, said they were out of my league, and hated on me to no end.

Pathetic, like you say. This area isn't very hostile or aggressive, though, so we'll see.

The less people you know - the less they tend to bother you. Frenemies were always my biggest adversary when it came to women - not strangers.

--------------

Edit: Z... Agreed. Honestly, it's best to just focus on chicks who are focused on you, and don't get wrapped up in, or AW with every guy out there... especially when you first meet them. It's gonna be a never-ending competition... these ones, especially, you gotta let come to you after you get the ball rolling, and get them to meet you AWAY from all the chaos. And it's best to meet them where 500 other guys aren't all crowded in one area, although this isn't always manageable. Definitely want to isolate and eject, though. Not just stand around while she brings in more and more competition to sustain her ego and get to choose which is best - while you look like a chump and get harassed... **** that. :box:

Isolating is always best, though. I do NOT allow big crowds to be around, or bring them around anymore. Too much competition, ****blocking, sabotaging, etc. Most chicks prefer 1 on 1 time, anyway.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moral of the story, if a woman gives AMOGGers any attention leave her on the spot...i should have just dumped her right there...i wasted an entire night and almost got into a fight just to bang her one more time when i could have most likely easily pulled in an equally hot new one at another night club...it's easy to get caught up in a competition sometimes...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Come to the mainland dude. We don't have that kind of trash in the nightclubs here. I suppose one of your major flaws is that you speak Chinese. I don't know what the fcvk people are saying to me and to be honest I couldn't careless. Those Taiwanese are arrogant pricks anyway. Think they are all tough sh1t, put em on the mainland and see how fast they turn and run home... You are just a hop, skip and a jump away, we could get together one night. I'm near Macau. :)

I've never been AMOG'd by a Chinese... I don't think I look threatening, usually cause I'm the one on the stage dancing. Once I had a guy offer me a drink while I was on the stage and then grab my wife and tell her that she doesn't belong with foreigner and try and drag her out of the club. Luckily, my friend and his wife were there too, now my wife doesn't like going back to clubs. But as far as a Chinese challenging a Laowai... I mean unless Taiwan is as westernized as people say it is, I wouldn't want to pick a fight with an actual Chinese, they fight dirty and they swarm, ALWAYS.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Come to the mainland dude. We don't have that kind of trash in the nightclubs here. I suppose one of your major flaws is that you speak Chinese. I don't know what the fcvk people are saying to me and to be honest I couldn't careless. Those Taiwanese are arrogant pricks anyway. Think they are all tough sh1t, put em on the mainland and see how fast they turn and run home... You are just a hop, skip and a jump away, we could get together one night. I'm near Macau. :)

I've never been AMOG'd by a Chinese... I don't think I look threatening, usually cause I'm the one on the stage dancing. Once I had a guy offer me a drink while I was on the stage and then grab my wife and tell her that she doesn't belong with foreigner and try and drag her out of the club. Luckily, my friend and his wife were there too, now my wife doesn't like going back to clubs. But as far as a Chinese challenging a Laowai... I mean unless Taiwan is as westernized as people say it is, I wouldn't want to pick a fight with an actual Chinese, they fight dirty and they swarm, ALWAYS.

They fight dirty as hell..never one on one and always weapons..and swarm like bees...only a complete fool would get into a fight a Taiwanese person here...being a foreigner that is.....and the gangsters here frequent the bars and clubs and routinely beat up drunk foreigners killing some in dark alleys....i want to go to China but my family is pressuring me to go back home and stay there...

Also, Taiwanese girls all think they are god's gift to men and are more entitled acting than in the states even.....seriously..like way more entitled acting on average and are like talking to cardboard robot zombies..but are hot as hell so a catch 22....

and most of them are more physically attracted to super skinny guys...weird complex about being skinny here.....

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeeah contrast that to this:

Tonight while playing league of legends with a buddy, my wife fed me grapes and massaged my feet. I attribute my success to the servitude of married Chinese women! They are truly gods gift to men. It was an awesome game, won 26 to 12, no deaths.

You know something is wrong in america when a Chinese woman who is easy to talk to, easy to bang and easy to please, feeds you grapes and massages your feet while you play video games. Then asks you if you want to fvck afterwards... yeah I'd say fvck Taiwan, go PRC.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, keep in mind that you didn't really get "AMOGged." A alpha male doesn't require a dozen of his closest friends as backup to be tough. You simply had the misfortune of getting into a group of immature idiots. Any normal woman would have suggested the two of you leave.

I don't understand why you were playing pool with them. I would have left with the girl, and if the girl would rather be around them than you, then you find other girls.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
They fight dirty as hell..never one on one and always weapons..and swarm like bees...only a complete fool would get into a fight a Taiwanese person here...being a foreigner that is.....and the gangsters here frequent the bars and clubs and routinely beat up drunk foreigners killing some in dark alleys....i want to go to China but my family is pressuring me to go back home and stay there...

Also, Taiwanese girls all think they are god's gift to men and are more entitled acting than in the states even.....seriously..like way more entitled acting on average and are like talking to cardboard robot zombies..but are hot as hell so a catch 22....

and most of them are more physically attracted to super skinny guys...weird complex about being skinny here.....
how....how is that possible????

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The rich provinces in China under western influence, thats how. They see American TV and want to act like american girls. Find any foreign girl who speaks a decent amount of English and you'll find a broad who worships american culture.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Well, keep in mind that you didn't really get "AMOGged." A alpha male doesn't require a dozen of his closest friends as backup to be tough. You simply had the misfortune of getting into a group of immature idiots. Any normal woman would have suggested the two of you leave.

I don't understand why you were playing pool with them. I would have left with the girl, and if the girl would rather be around them than you, then you find other girls.

I got caught up in the pool tournament...and playing causal games..i get pretty competitive with pool when i am drinking....

Fuzzball...it's true because of exactly what Livex just said and also Taiwanese guys on average are way more beta acting than guys in the states and treat the women like little princesses and woo them to no end...you always see guys holding the woman's handbags and stuff every where you go here......also like i said their is a weird complex about being overly thin here...downright skinny is considered to be attractive by both sexes...while what we consider thin or a good weight is considered to be moderately fat by their standards....it's really weird....i do pretty well in the big night clubs in the capital city of Taipei where there are girls specifically looking for foreigners but the average chick here is very difficult to pull if you don't live in the capital city...

Also, all of the girls here pretty much come from families with a lot of money...they all think they deserve celebrities or super rich guys that look like celebrities...

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I got caught up in the pool tournament...and playing causal games..i get pretty competitive with pool when i am drinking....

Fuzzball...it's true because of exactly what Livex just said and also Taiwanese guys on average are way more beta acting than guys in the states and treat the women like little princesses and woo them to no end...you always see guys holding the woman's handbags and stuff every where you go here......also like i said their is a weird complex about being overly thin here...downright skinny is considered to be attractive by both sexes...while what we consider thin or a good weight is considered to be moderately fat by their standards....it's really weird....i do pretty well in the big night clubs in the capital city of Taipei where there are girls specifically looking for foreigners but the average chick here is very difficult to pull if you don't live in the capital city...

Also, all of the girls here pretty much come from families with a lot of money...they all think they deserve celebrities or super rich guys that look like celebrities...
its true i know some pakistian people and they are all thin. i dont know why. they seriously do not gain weight and i have seen these guys inhale the food(they shame my 300 lb friend in food consumption). i think this could be partly genetic.

and this frightens me....it means the american disease is spreading(in reference here only the AFC beta female worshipping....not the whole constitution thing). i can only imagine if their only source of american culture is our TV shows...i can picture it now homer simpson is who every guy is. and acting like the girls on american tv shows? holy **** the thought of that makes me cry. i guess the girls at least havent hit that level of critical mass here yet....

but acting more beta than we do. still seems hard to believe not doubting you or anything just in awe and shock. ive acted like a total retard. ive seen several people act like total beta retards. hell all of us on this site i am sure have some epic stories to tell in that regard. it seems hard to imagine a society tops this.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your average Taiwanese guy gives beta a entirely new definition.....i have heard many stories from Taiwanese girls about guys who would go on more than 10 dates or so without a kiss or anything while the woman was using him for expensive meals and shopping for handbags and such....they are on average beyond whipped and as a result the women's egos are out of control and they are bossy and beyond demanding....that's why i hate it that all of my co-workers here are Taiwanese women...they are boring as all h%ll to talk to and act like little bossy ice princesses...at least the beta guys are ok to talk to and deal with...

There are some who are not beta acting at all of course...but they are by far the exception compared to the norm...and the guy is expected to be the woman's servant pretty much as opposed to the other way around......my ex GF told me Taiwanese women believe a guy should do every little thing for them to make them as comfortable as possible and she would say she never had to ever go any distance to meet any Taiwanese guys she would demand they pick her up at her apartment or she wasn't going out...and this is the norm here...luckily some girls here get off on banging foreigners who are more apathetic acting towards them than Taiwanese guys...

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Your average Taiwanese guy gives beta a entirely new definition.....i have heard many stories from Taiwanese girls about guys who would go on more than 10 dates or so without a kiss or anything while the woman was using him for expensive meals and shopping for handbags and such....they are on average beyond whipped and as a result the women's egos are out of control and they are bossy and beyond demanding....that's why i hate it that all of my co-workers here are Taiwanese women...they are boring as all h%ll to talk to and act like little bossy ice princesses...at least the beta guys are ok to talk to and deal with...

There are some who are not beta acting at all of course...but they are by far the exception compared to the norm...and the guy is expected to be the woman's servant pretty much as opposed to the other way around......my ex GF told me Taiwanese women believe a guy should do every little thing for them to make them as comfortable as possible and she would say she never had to ever go any distance to meet any Taiwanese guys she would demand they pick her up at her apartment or she wasn't going out...and this is the norm here...luckily some girls here get off on banging foreigners who are more apathetic acting towards them than Taiwanese guys...
if i still had tears left to shed this would of invoked some.

10 dates and no kiss? really? i guess i feel better about myself now as i havent gotten that low. if i ever get that low please stalk me and shoot me.

one thing i will ask is this...you say they are boring to talk to....now most girls ive ever met are somewhat boring at the very least to talk too....so how are they more boring? not gonna lie ive never had a girl talk to me about anything interesting(computers,history,politics,random BS news, etc)....i swear wtf do they care about music, gossip, reality TV, celebrities.... even my sister that can have interesting conversations ruins it because if she had to tell me "I mailed this today" you will also be informed of the envelope she used and why, the stamp, when she mailed it, what time, and probably what color pen she wrote on it with. i know this because she just mailed me something i found all of that out and died a little. so even interesting girls on this planet ruin conversation. sort of like this paragraph blabbing on and on. and yes there are quite a few girls like that.

also are these guys rich or what??? if so do they accept letters from a nigerian prince? also given this dynamic do alpha guys over there succeed i mean if all women there have disney princess complex x 1000 i cant imagine even the most alpha of men could break that.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't doubt what you say, my fiance moved to the USA from Taiwan when she was 7 or so and doesn't have a materialistic or conceited bone in her body.

Guess I just got lucky.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
While I don't doubt what you say, my fiance moved to the USA from Taiwan when she was 7 or so and doesn't have a materialistic or conceited bone in her body.

Guess I just got lucky.

Well, Taiwanese people who grew up abroad are obviously night and day different than ones who have been here their entire lives....your girl is an American chick considering she moved there that early.....

But you know...i am speaking on average here..not all of them...for instance one of my exes who is Taiwanese and has lived in Taiwan her entire life was great...sweetest most down to earth person and most non judgemental person i have ever met..although she did have a little bit of the princess complex because she was hot and used to being treated like royalty but she was also very open minded and fun to talk to and had a curiosity and natural interest in just about about everything or any subject.....but she was very successful career wise and independent and far from your average chick here who chase rich guys for marriage and Asian Brad Pitt clones for sex....

Don't get me wrong though a lot of Taiwan people are very friendly and great people....but the girls in their 20s here are literally as mature as your average teenage western chick...and i suspect it is because they all live with their parents until their 30s or whenever they are married off and few of them ever leave Taiwan......but no joke talking to most of them is like talking to a hello kitty robot.....overly cutesy giggles and only discussing how cute something is or how good looking another person is or something very robotic in nature....most of them are great to bang and for arm candy...but not good for much else. And they pretty much live for social competition and materialistic crap.

IMO, most of them are comparable to your average chick who lives in or around Hollywood, California or the Malibu area, only more cutesy and hello kitty like acting......if you have ever been out there you know the types that i am talking about.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Well, Taiwanese people who grew up abroad are obviously night and day different than ones who have been here their entire lives....your girl is an American chick considering she moved there that early.....

But you know...i am speaking on average here..not all of them...for instance one of my exes who is Taiwanese and has lived in Taiwan her entire life was great...sweetest most down to earth person you could meet..although she did have a little bit of the princess complex because she was hot and used to being treated like royalty but she was also very open minded and fun to talk to and had a curiosity and natural interest in just about about everything or any subject.....but she was very successful career wise and independent and far from your average chick here who chase rich guys for marriage and asian brad pitt clones for sex....

Don't get me wrong though a lot of Taiwan people are very friendly and great people....but the girls in their 20s here are literally as mature as your average teenage western chick...and i suspect it is because they all live with their parents until their 30s or whenever they are married off and few of them ever leave Taiwan......but no joke talking to most of them is like talking to a hello kitty robot.....overly cutesy giggles and only discussing how cute something is or how good looking another person is or something very robotic in nature....most of them are great to bang and for arm candy...but not good for much else. And they pretty much live for social competition and materialistic crap.

I compare your average Taiwanese chick to your average chick who lives in or around hollywood......if you have ever been out there you know the types that i am talking about.
Sounds like a nightmare. I could see how that could be a turn on for a one night sex romp, but not to date long term. Do you generally talk to them in English or Mandarin/Cantonese when they are using these cutesy voices?