Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the pros ametuers and so on, Honestly is it really worth it? Ive bein a relationship type of guy for all of high school and had my fare share of gurls. But im kinda done with that **** now in all honestly i dont think its worth it anymore.

Ive bein burned enough now, im done. discuss this my fellow DJ's.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Whether it's worth it is answered slowly through out the relationship. It first begins when you pick and choose your lady right, and setup a relationship with her (frame) the way you want it.

This only works the way it suppose to work if you see other people while you're not in a relationship. That is, today you go out with this girl and fvck her, tomorrow you do the same thing again with another chick, etc.. The one that's good you can see again and test her some more.

Pimping would be what you want to do. Seeing them and that's all. That's like a definition of true Don Juan. Pick up some Too $hort CDs my man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheOnE111 said:
Ive bein burned enough now, im done. discuss this my fellow DJ's.
You may change your mind once you understand how to have a good relationship.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just got out of a 7 month long one, found out she cheated on me for a month while we were together so there goes that theory. Unless 7 months isnt long enough.

Reaction score
TheOnE111 said:
i just got out of a 7 month long one, found out she cheated on me for a month while we were together so there goes that theory. Unless 7 months isnt long enough.
There is no such thing as a hor cheating on you!!!! Hors are not loyal to anyone - she merely acted out her true character -- do you think your penis is special??? There is no such thing as "greatest" to hors!!! You are the fool to be loyal to hors -- you deserve punishment for calling a hor your "g/f" and thinking that you can have a "relationship" with hors!!!!!!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are fycking tough, no doubt about it. They're worth it, it's just a matter of finding the right girl to have a relationship with. There's a a lot untrustworthy women out there. I have had 4 girlfriends(at least 6 months) thus far in my lifetime. 3 out of those 4 have cheated on me, it sucks but its just part of finding a quality woman.

yhgsvh74d

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait until you're well into your 20s, and avoid low quality women. seriously, i'm willing to bet that this girl who cheated on you is trailer trash. find a girl with a professional degree and a healthy appetite for sex, when you're 25

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a hor cheating on you!!!! Hors are not loyal to anyone - she merely acted out her true character -- do you think your penis is special??? There is no such thing as "greatest" to hors!!! You are the fool to be loyal to hors -- you deserve punishment for calling a hor your "g/f" and thinking that you can have a "relationship" with hors!!!!!!

well, he never specifically said there was sex involved

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are HIGHLY rewarding if you're with the right woman.

If you pick up any bar or club skank, good luck making it meaningful and work well. However, if you pick up a quality woman, it's wonderful. I find that most men are pessimistic about relationships until they've been in a GOOD relationship with a GOOD woman. Well, my girl and I have been together for three years and they've been the best three years of my life.