Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

relationships getting booooring....

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you keep a relationship alive? not even been going out that long and theres already that odd silence when we talk on the phone.

should i just leave her a bit... because i hate when it gets like this and you feel like your being a ***** by calling her all the time with nothing to say.

should i carry on as if we were still single and dating. things seemed a lot better back then....:box:

at the moment im broke, she's broke so like going out and spending money for fun isn't really an option.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could talk to her about your relationship and see where its going.
Or go with what you think and see other women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elti Boi said:
how can you keep a relationship alive? not even been going out that long and theres already that odd silence when we talk on the phone.

should i just leave her a bit... because i hate when it gets like this and you feel like your being a ***** by calling her all the time with nothing to say.

should i carry on as if we were still single and dating. things seemed a lot better back then....:box:

at the moment im broke, she's broke so like going out and spending money for fun isn't really an option.
What makes you interested in one another aside from looks?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gut instinct is telling you that this relationship is going nowhere you should be the one to end it before she does.

But if its just telling you to try and liven things up by doing something different try that and see what happens.

You've already got an idea of what you could try to do and if you feel it would work go for it.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Job. Use your mind to come up with some fun ideas to do with this girl. Even if it's walking the dog to the park. Atleast its something different.

Don't call her if you have nothing to talk about.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elti Boi said:

Some of us are not made for relationships. Especially at a young age you are 17 you should be sleeping with a new girl every week not locking yourself down. The realationship wont last so all you are doing is wasting time in a boring game. Do not feel pressure to be in a relationship just because it is what society expects. If you are bored you should not be monogamous, go out , experiment and enjoy your teens. There is plenty of time for boredom when you get married at 30 something.

Archaic

Don Juan
Reaction score
its only natural that you get bored of the girl your with after a few months. Dump her, find a new girl. Dont be a ***** and just push it off.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaic said:
its only natural that you get bored of the girl your with after a few months. Dump her, find a new girl. Dont be a ***** and just push it off.
It does not have to get boring. My relationship with my ex-girlfriend never got boring because I kept it fresh.

we broke up for another reason, we just weren't compatible. We drifted apart.

My current girlfriend and I always have fun and I try to keep it like we are still dating. My current girlfriend now goes to the gym with me and joined the swing club with me. We treat it as if we are dating. We put our best foot forward.

comic_relief

::xander::

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elti Boi said:

2 things.

why are you calling her all the time to talk about nothing?

and if you can't have a good relationship without having to spend money, maybe you need to find something that interests you that is free!