Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship w/ HB7 issue

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I just recently got into a relationship with this HB7. We been dating for almost 2 months, things been going well, but just small argument here and there. She's very honest with everything, and I feel like she have nothing to hide. She's definitely a keeper in my eye, that's why I decided to go into the relationship route with this one.

Recently we got into the conversation about our ex's. I normally like to stay away from this topic for many reason, but she openly told me she been with 4 guys before me. She's 25 years old. I don't know why, but from time to time I keep thinking about this, and it's makes me eager and curious to find out who are these guys and their background. Also I keep thinking, "she been with 4 guys!? wow..." I have to say it's been creeping up on me, whenever I think about her. If she was a plate that I was spinning I could careless, but this girl is my girlfriend - I definitely care; even though it's in the past.

I would to ask you guys.. Is it normal to think like this? Has this happen to anyone before? And what's the best way to handle this so I could stop thinking about this?

Thanks guys in advance!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she been with 4 guys before me. She's 25 years old.
Sounds about right. She may or may not have the ability to pair bond since she's on the border of being with too many guys. It really depends on how she views you. This is also why I encourage men to aim for the 18-23 age range. My GF was only with one other guy before I fvcked her.

I don't know why, but from time to time I keep thinking about this, and it's makes me eager and curious to find out who are these guys and their background. Also I keep thinking, "she been with 4 guys!? wow..."
When you start dating women in the 25-35 age range, more than 4 men is pretty much the norm. The only man I'm ever curious about is the one who's at the top of her high score list. He is the one who has set the stage for the rest of her dating life. He dictates how other men measure up. He dictates whether she returns to him or not. He dictates how she proceeds with new relationships. He is the only man you need to be concerned about. If you can make a deeper emotional impression than him, then you will become that man. Since you're the 5th man in her life, you may be facing an uphill battle unless those other 4 men were extremely beta.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, 25 years old and 4 guys is not that many these days.

If she's like most women, over time, she will be compelled to tell you about those guys. Listen for the one that pissed her off the most, the one who "wronged" her. The azzhole. That will be the guy who left a mark on her.

But in general, just be uber confident, c*cky & funny, and rail her like an animal. And be convinced in your own mind that you're the best she's ever had.

-Augustus-

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I just recently got into a relationship with this HB7. We been dating for almost 2 months, things been going well, but just small argument here and there. She's very honest with everything, and I feel like she have nothing to hide. She's definitely a keeper in my eye, that's why I decided to go into the relationship route with this one.

Recently we got into the conversation about our ex's. I normally like to stay away from this topic for many reason, but she openly told me she been with 4 guys before me. She's 25 years old. I don't know why, but from time to time I keep thinking about this, and it's makes me eager and curious to find out who are these guys and their background. Also I keep thinking, "she been with 4 guys!? wow..." I have to say it's been creeping up on me, whenever I think about her. If she was a plate that I was spinning I could careless, but this girl is my girlfriend - I definitely care; even though it's in the past.

I would to ask you guys.. Is it normal to think like this? Has this happen to anyone before? And what's the best way to handle this so I could stop thinking about this?

Thanks guys in advance!!
It's largely irrelevant. She's with you now. This is a huge reason men fvck up their relationships with women and don't get passed the 3-6 month phase. Focus on being the one she wants to stay with. Otherwise she will pick up on your insecurity and it will become a downward spiral. Although if she's obsessed with an ex or 2 and still keeps in touch, then that's a red flag I suppose. But your goal is to keep her mind off her ex, so keep it off yours too.

Glassguy

Reaction score
4 guys is nothing. No reason for you to think about them or wonder about them because you WILL lose frame.

Be glad you found a chick that age who hasnt slept with 25 guys already and feel like a hot dog getting slung down a hallway.

Keep on the path you are on and get this sh!t out of your mind or she will be looking for #6.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be glad you found a chick that age who hasnt slept with 25 guys already and feel like a hot dog getting slung down.
I never understood this logic. How is the number of sexual partners relevant to the looseness of a vagina?

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all the advice fellas! This is all new to me, since I never got into a relationship with a girl that has been with more than 1 guy before. This is probably the most attractive and introverted girl that I have dated. I just need to stop thinking about her past, and being curious about her past relationships.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I asked my ex wf how many she had been with before we met. I met her when she was 24-25 something like that. She said it was around 20. We were together for 7yrs. I never really cared to ask, you can get a general guestimate just by them talking about their past.

I'm doubtful your gf is an alpha widow, but it's possible. These guys are in her past but if there is any hint of communication then you've got a problem.

My ex wf was a 7 & introverted as well.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood this logic. How is the number of sexual partners relevant to the looseness of a vagina?
Yeah I messed around with this broad when I was in a slump. Slump buster I suppose, I cringe at the thought now. She did kegels ALL the time. We'd be out and she'd look at me and say I just did 5. To this day she had the tightest ever, but she was also a massive drunk slvt. She was 5'9" and curvys in all the right place. It was like a vice I swear to god. I don't even wanna guess how many she had been with.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I asked my ex wf how many she had been with before we met. I met her when she was 24-25 something like that. She said it was around 20. We were together for 7yrs. I never really cared to ask, you can get a general guestimate just by them talking about their past.

I'm doubtful your gf is an alpha widow, but it's possible. These guys are in her past but if there is any hint of communication then you've got a problem.

My ex wf was a 7 & introverted as well.
Just out of curiosity. What was your ex wife like in bed when you first met her? Did her performance reflect the 'around 20' number?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but from time to time I keep thinking about this, and it's makes me eager and curious to find out who are these guys and their background. Also I keep thinking, "she been with 4 guys!? wow..."
I have a different point of view. While a female's notch count does matter, I think this sort of thing mattered more to me when I was younger and had had less sex with fewer women. It used to bug me, but partly because I was bad at handling the shyt tests inherent in these conversations or non-conversations. These days I'm the "slvt" and she's the one wondering. Ha. But whatever the reality is, I'm better at 1. being vague about my own count and history, and 2. being aloof and deflecting the conversation when she brings it up.

Now, of course, I'll pay attention to the hints and if I pick up on the fact that a woman simply has too many ghosts in her past, I'll next. My current gf has probably about as many as yours, OP, give or take (who knows, and I'm not going to press her). I know if she gave a guy a BJ in a bathroom at a party somewhere she's not counting that and may not even have told her best friend about it. But women can't help but "hint" sometimes so listen and read between the lines. Does her experience outweigh yours? That is the question and if so maybe you need to get out there more and sample more women.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

Thanks guys in advance!!
I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think four is many. Quite normal.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. What was your ex wife like in bed when you first met her? Did her performance reflect the 'around 20' number?
She certaintly wasn't a dead fish. Thinking back umm she was definitely submissive and not at all shy. She was always horny, any where any time. Cars/outdoors. Definitely high libido. Initiated a lot.