Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship material?

BAne

Reaction score
Is it possible that there are girls that are simply not relationship material? And never will be?

Or does that change when the right guy comes along?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, what do you want us to do? Circlejerk you?

No women will change. Absorb what these 30+ DJ's are telling you.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's subjective.

Undateability doesn't exist as an absolute IMO, but it differs from man to man. My definition of undateable is low ambition, multiple baby father, uneducated, low prospects. That's the opposite of what I value and aspire to be.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAne said:
Is it possible that there are girls that are simply not relationship material? And never will be?
Yep, there are women who are girlfriend material and there are those who are simply one night stand material. With practice you'll learn to spot the differences pretty quickly as you get to know her.

ALPHA27

Reaction score
I believe the latter of the two. Wait for the right one to come along and she'll load the man up with so much conversation that he'll want her to slow down.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want to change a girl dude, if shes a ho, keep her a ho - its why you like her. So keep it that way.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
subjective and incalculable. spend your time on something more important. The answer is yes sometimes, historically and typically no. Bad pasts begets bad futures.