Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

relationship from work over

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this girl from work for about 2 months and she wanted to be exclusive but I didn't so she ended it. What are some tips you guys have?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What tips are you looking for? Getting back together with her? Don't bother, you want different things. She wants a relationship and you want random sex. Not worth the effort in my opinion. Move on, find another girl.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh that's not what I meant. I really like my job but we are in the same department and she is a senior analyst. We see each other almost everyday and will have to work together on projects. What should I do to keep the peace, she was pretty heated last time I talked to her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you don't date women at work. Lesson learned. Just be polite and speak when spoken to. leave any heavy conversations alone. Keep your head down till it blows over. Dumbass.

Caliente Ice

Reaction score
Be pro-active. File a sexual harassment complaint with HR, and get her fired before the situation can escalate. Plus, never date people from work.

Unless they are subordinates that you have the power to fire. Or are superiors that have the power to promote you.