Relating Dogs to Women

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this may seem a bit odd at first, but it is a pretty good thought. Dogs have a sense of following the pack leader. If an owner shows pack leader skills, the dog will obey. This is the same with women. You see, the pack leader is the same as the alpha male. Both roles deal with leadership. With dogs, you need to stress that you lead, you should be the first in the house, in front of them during walks, only feed them when you feel they deserve it, and apply proper punishments. Now for the women. Women need to be led as well. You should always take the lead during any intimacy, be the first to suggest ideas, only show intimacy when you feel they have earned it, and ultimately, they should never be in control of your life. Just like dogs their are always others to spend your time with (although I think I'll keep the dogs I have :p ). So again this is just something I thought of, but maybe it will help someone out.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, David DeAngelo even recommended people to read the book 'Dog Training' by Lew Burke for tips on handling girls.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
Nice, David DeAngelo even recommended people to read the book 'Dog Training' by Lew Burke for tips on handling girls.
isn't that dude's real name, eben pagan? i guess eben pagan isn't as sexy as david deangelo.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
isn't that dude's real name, eben pagan? i guess eben pagan isn't as sexy as david deangelo.
Elena Pagan or Diana DeAngelo? which sounds hotter?

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God knows his real name lol, I just read that somewhere. Never really looked into the dude very much.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is most women train you boys like little dogs, without the need to a book on dog training.