Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go to a girl and then mumble an inarticulate, robotic pickup speech. You are shy ,unconfident and awkward. You think you are that way that's why you're manifesting those traits through your body language, and stammering. Women are mentally advanced than most young guys. They see naivety and like a wolf seeing a wounded cub , they attack and dissect you with their words and actions.

You slink away uncomfortably, hurt and thinking to yourself "man that was tough "....its gonna take me a while before I do that again. High and low your fragile confidence comes and goes like waves of the sea.

THE SOLUTION
Controlled Aggression - the ability to give your anger a mental outlet when faced with any uncivil treatment during the dating process, in a civil manner. Allow yourself to feel angry in your mind and voice or show your displeasure as and when appropriate or always depending on how much of an a-hole you feel like being.

Mental toughness is required to be able to interact with most people because weakness is punished by society. Mental toughness is not a special trait . It is your right and is there for the taking!

Wake up and embrace the assertive nature you have inside of you waiting to be unlocked by the simple decision you make today or whenever you choose to say enough is enough to being walked all over emotionally.

The ladies and everyone else will be able to tell the difference in you.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally it's how I feel.

If I ate healthy, slept well, went to the barber got some fresh clothes and shoes on. I seriousley approach better. I'm enjoying it myself, make good convo, best words come out of my mouth without much problems. It just flows perfectly. I feel super confident and I know my face gets c*cky and I'm willing to kino make good eye contact and make her all warm and being bold at the same time. On those days I just get the number and it works, the girl has to give her number to me, coz she's so interested who this guy is that gives out so much positive vibes. Yet she doesn't know sh1t about me, coz I don't tell her anything about myself.

Today I approached a chick at the station, came back from hard day work, felt like I needed a good rest, yet I saw this chick, she gave me some eye contact so I went for it. Made up that I saw her before and asked her some questions. It was just boring and I didn't feel confident and enthousiastic, I wasn't feeling it yet I pulled the trigger. The girl was a bit confused too coz she didn't know where the convo was leading too. I saw her also look away frequently to check if her bus arrived, when I pulled the trigger ''Why don't you give me your number, we could go for a drink sometime'' she left.
So awkward, never happened before, or they just give out their number or give a lame excuse like I have a bf or some sh1t.

It's really inner game, how you feel. If I feel super confident with myself, looking in the mirror smiling too myself. Went to the gym, got some fresh clothes and slept well my approaches are way way way better and 9/10 give their number, even though some flake later on, they just give me their number.

So what works for me best, is going to the gym, eating clean, getting a new haircut and fresh new clothes and I'll feel so over confident loving myself that girls just notice it, I know they feel like what's up with this guy.

But I am over that point of fear of approaching, I can approach basically at anytime, anywhere, couldn't dream of that a couple of years ago so I'm glad. When I get rejected or a lame excuse given I seriousley shake it off within a second, and laugh about it.

So yeah, work on yourself is my advice to shoot the best cold approaches and minimize the rejections.