Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection Gives Me a Surge of Positive Energy

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a HB6 last night and figured she might be good for a lay. So I asked her out today and I got the "I just broke up with the guy I was going to marry" excuse. I just kinda ignored it and transformed the subject into a humourous rant about how I'm avoiding guys as well, mainly because of their body hair.

Rejection just doesn't bother me like it used to. I could have taken the AFC route and said I'm sorry about her situation. But I'm not, so why should I fake it? I just wanted her for a lay, and I'm not getting it from her.

But after that, I just feel a surge of positive energy rush through me. It doesn't matter if I get a rejection, I have the balls to go for something I want. That power is more valuable than fear of being turned down.

So the chick's not wanting anything right now. Her loss. I have a date tomorrow with a Japanese chick who's excited to go out :up:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the charge you get from handling business. Great job!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you! "Rejection is better than regret" - Pook

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't make them all want you. I personally think that rush is simply the feeling of empowerment.....you simply do not care about the outcome. Or, it's the feeling of hope.....that there are bigger challenges out there. Just knowing you don't know it all is an 'up' feeling sometimes.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
the feeling of empowerment
This. There is a huge difference between "having" to do something because you're needy and desperate or choosing if you want to do it (or not). You can choose to hit on a woman or abstain from it. You can push her during the date or not. You can get stuck up on her or not.
And if you choose not to, it's the most powerful of stances, that of famous Bartleby: "I'd rather not". Remember, your "need" to engage/peruse a woman is the only power this woman will ever have on you (unless you're married/having kids). Take this power away from her and you're all good.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The key to success is to double your rate of failure.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Rejection is all part of the game. Since most women today are low quality ANYWAY.. most of them are doing you a favor. Ironically. :crackup:

In reality though.. you can tell if a woman is sexually interested without even making a move. How she reacts to flirtation and physical touch will tell you everything in most cases. Attention wh0res will try to play you, but their behavior gives it away. That behavior is basically refusal to submit and follow your lead.

With "playing hard to get" it means she wants a beta provider. A man who is whippable to be used as her utility/therapist/ATM. Since she wants him to stick around.. she will hesitate to get physical fast.. because she wants to create the illusion of being a "good girl"... worthy of being on a pedestal. Even though she just gave some alpha a blow job hours before.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha lol @ you asking out aything below a 7 come on sir i know you can do better

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha lol @ you asking out aything below a 7 come on sir i know you can do better

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I met a HB6 last night and figured she might be good for a lay. So I asked her out today and I got the "I just broke up with the guy I was going to marry" excuse. I just kinda ignored it and transformed the subject into a humourous rant about how I'm avoiding guys as well, mainly because of their body hair.

Rejection just doesn't bother me like it used to. I could have taken the AFC route and said I'm sorry about her situation. But I'm not, so why should I fake it? I just wanted her for a lay, and I'm not getting it from her.

But after that, I just feel a surge of positive energy rush through me. It doesn't matter if I get a rejection, I have the balls to go for something I want. That power is more valuable than fear of being turned down.

So the chick's not wanting anything right now. Her loss. I have a date tomorrow with a Japanese chick who's excited to go out :up:
That happened to me too , but my energy drained once I found it is hard to build relationship with a woman just met on street or cafe, but the positive side is I felt really more confidant and that I ll find the woman I want soon .

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who are bothered by rejection or even anxious by it are trying to control things that are out of their control.

Remember this: If something is not in your control, then what's the point of letting it bothers you. If you live by this you will avoid a lot of negative sh!t.