Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rejection collection

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta give this post recommendations. Although most posts tell you not to worry about rejection, this post puts into an even better light with tested results

ummmmmmmmmmm..........
READ THIS THREAD OVER AND OVER TIL IT SINKS IN

Last edited:

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B

baguette

let's get rejected!

Last edited by a moderator:

bb213

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, but...

I like this post. This is very helpful. However, I've got one question. Right now, my brain freezes up just thinking of saying "Hi," in situations like those, and that is what usually happens to me. So what did you say when you approached these women? I'm trying to think of something short, direct, and so on to use in any given situation. Here's an example, did you walk up to these women and say "Hey, are you single?" or "Hey, I wanted to meet you," or "Hey, give me your phone number," or what? If I can't get past Hi just sitting here now then there's no way I could actually do this in action. So how did your conversations go?
Thanks for the help.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fantastic opening post. I feel like going out tonight and getting rejected and loving every minute of it.

The one thing that surprised me is how many women give out their number and have no interest in you. I use to think getting the phone number was a great acheivement but most of the time the girl still has no interest, as I'm finding out with these rejections.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez dude. You suck.

All you are doing is the volume theory, sure you got used to the rejection, but you still have no game.

If this is the only thing you can come up with after reading all the info here then you're braindead. ROFL :D

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Jeez dude. You suck.

All you are doing is the volume theory, sure you got used to the rejection, but you still have no game.

If this is the only thing you can come up with after reading all the info here then you're braindead. ROFL :D
^ Moron

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its a coincidence that the boldest approach he did, cutting off a girl on the phone, lead to him screwing her.

Instead of just focusing on, "let's get the rejections", I'd focus on, "what can I learn from every single one". Rejection is a funny thing. Depending on the mood you're in, it can either slide off your back, or it can crush your spirits for the whole day.

If you've just f*cked some little hottie, that's probably the best time to go out again for some numbers:

1. You're obviously confident afterwards. Your spirits are high.

2. Other girls can probably notice the confidence and sex. Thus, more interest.

3. Even if you are rejected, who cares, I'll go back and f*ck my little hottie again. It's a no lose proposition. You either end up getting two girls, or screwing just one. Hey, not a bad deal.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!! To give stuck DJs like me a fresh start!

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2ndTour, I doubted you in another thread but this sh!t is classic. I love it. :)

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2ndTour
Rejection Collection

Hey guys. The stuff on this site is golden. I’ve applied it for about a year, and after about six months, I had my chick situation well under control (MY control, not the CHICKS’).
But I was thinking back about to the three-month point of applying this stuff, and how the massive returns haven’t quite come through yet, and the brunt of rejection is still outweighing the upside of minimal success. So this is not for the brand new DJs, or the veteran DJs, as much as for the “middling” DJs. Although the first few times were rough, I eventually began to think of rejections as collecting points. You collect so many rejection points and you get a yes. So the faster you get the rejections over with, the quicker you get the yes.

This is pretty well known given posts at this site, but I found another interesting reaction. That was chicks coming up trying to meet ME – ie. collect fifteen rejection points, and you get an automatic “yes” where you don’t even have to put in any effort yourself. The thing I noticed about the freebees (girl comes to me, I don’t go to her), was that they weren’t really girls I would normally target, ie. these girls would 6 or 7s, where I would be targeting 8 or 9s. But EVENTUALLY, this gap started to close. After I got up near thirty or forty rejections (by, the way, at this point my success rate was also climbing- and I continued to get numbers after the two successes in my list of the first 15 below) and then these 8s and 9s would be approaching me.

Here is something that NO WOMAN will ever tell you: THIS **** IS SCIENCE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. You need to have absolute faith in this fact.
(Women will tell you that love is spontaneous and can’t be planned – we’ll she’ll THINK it was, anyway, after we apply Don Juan strategies effectively)

You have a certain number of rejections, which for the average guy coming out of his nice guy shell I would roughly put between twenty and forty – go and get these rejections as quick as you can – TODAY – and girls and sex follow. The problem many guys have is that they don’t think there is a system for getting girls. This is a major problem because guys mind’s run on logic and problem solving (not more emotionally based, like women) and we have been duped into believing that love is randomly determined the gods of love???!!!! Horse****. There is a method to the madness, and some mathematician could probably turn it into an equation, if he wasn’t too busy in the lab, not scoring.

Decide on a target number for you and go and get those rejections. If you work out for sixty days, your physique is guaranteed to improve. If you approach 60 girls, you are also guaranteed some success.
Now, for the real life application: This is how I did it:

Rejections I have received, quantified by success (you always get at least one point for trying)

1) Girl seen waiting for bus. Talked, got number. Called after 7 days, said she was too busy to go out for meal. Ripped up number and began again. 2/10
2) Girl getting off subway. With smile, declined to give number. 1/10
3) Girl on subway, tried to say high and she turned her head and completely shunned me (that one sucked) 1/10
4) Got number of unattractive girl, never bothered calling. 1/10
5) Got number of waitress. Waited one week and set up a date. She didn’t show up, and didn’t call to cancel. Ripped up number. 1/10
6) Got number of girl seen in building where I work. Called her one lunch just 15 minutes before lunch to test her. She accepted. Went on one date. Called a week later and planned to go out next day – next day when I phone she says “I’m going out with friends for the afternoon, I’ll call you when I get back.” Ripped up number. 3/10.
7) Secretary at an office building. Got number, with big smile, called her house one week later and set up a date. On day of date, I call her mobile, and I hear her say hello, but after she hears me say hello, she hangs up. When I try to call back, she turns off her mobile. Ripped up number. 2/10
8) Girl on subway checking me out. Walk off with her and we talk while walking along platform. She gives number. Call for date, but she’s “not free” – I rip up her number. Two weeks later, she’s in my building to see a customer, and begs to come down for coffee. I go down for only fifteen minutes and get her number AGAIN. “sorry, I must have misplaced it.” I call her in another week, with her phone number in my hand waiting for any sign of excuses. As she gives the excuse, I tear up her number AGAIN, laughing to myself. 3/10
9) Try to say “Hi” to babe walking beside me on street. Gives me look of utter disgust. Thanks, dear. 1/10
10) In another city on vacation, meet a girl also away on vacation from my city. Call one week later, and she’s “busy with her parents”. Call after another week and “she’s sick”. Ripped up number. 2/10
11) Meet a girl at a party, not really that hot, who is grinding her ass into me while dancing. I get her number, but don’t bother calling. 1/10
12) See babe in bookstore. Ask for number. She says “she doesn’t give out numbers” But then when I politely make a move to leave, she holds me back with a bunch of questions, I answer, and then bail. 3/10
13) See girl with group of friends at sandwich place on an after noon break.. Getting bolder now, walk up to hottest girl of bunch and ask for number. She laughs and asks me why I want it, and I say, “because I’m going to call you.” She declines. I smile and say no problem and take off. 1/10
14) Saw girl talking on phone in shopping mall, went up, bolder than ever, and interrupted her phone call, saying hello. She stopped her call to talk to me – she gave me her number and sex followed two weeks later. 9/10
15) See girl on subway, go off the same way as her, and say “hey, I just wanted to meet you.”
She gave up her number without hesitation hasn’t broken a date since. 8/10

Remember to think before every approach: “Here’s another point to deposit in the sex bank. Can’t wait for those dividends”
Notice how in my list rather dreadful failures miraculously turn around to dramatic successes.
Stick with it, new DJs, most of us have been through it. Also, huge respect to DOC LOVE, who first set me straight. Go back and review the Doc Love system.
this is one post everyone should read

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMPTY BUMP.....

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times in the past, but it happened again yesterday.

I call up the number the chick gave me and a recording says "The cellular customer you are trying to reach is out of the area or away from the phone, please try again later"

I'll take this as a "No" she doesn't want to go out with me... lol :p

BTW, its funny the different reactions you get when you pick-up chicks. Some don't seem that interest, and then others are already in love with you by the time they hand over their number.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between being a DJ and a KBJ-DJ!