Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected kiss, how to proceed?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl on a dating site, went for a walk and talked for a while. When we were leaving I hugged her and went for the kiss and she turned her head, first time this has ever happened to me. But she texted me later that day, and she texted me the next day too so I know she's at least semi-interested.

I think it's religious brainwashing more than anything else, she's Christian and goes to church regularly, probably thought I was too aggressive. Should I just try again next time I see her? I don't get nervous going for the kiss because I figure the girl must be at least semi-interested or she wouldn't be out with me in the first place, and I don't really care if I get rejected anymore.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the pity peck, which sadly (I know from experience) means you will never see her again.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youuu wasted a huge opportunity. Some girls just want you to own the moment and kiss them anyway. They are emotional being that thrive on the excitement of men chasing them. THey want to feel wanted; it makes them feel good about themselves. This is the exact reason why you see that slutty girl at a club who is barely wearing clothes, turn down all the guys who go up to her while pretending to be annoyed. She want an ego boost because most of these women are insecure.

When a girl turns her face, you kiss her neck. That's right...kiss her neck. She opened up a bigger door and she's more likely to get intimate after that kiss. If she smiles, then you're on fire. If she reacts negatively, then it's better to be too aggressive than to be a pu$$y.

How did you approach the kiss?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the other guys. Some chicks are just shy. And it was a first date....hell, it was more than a first date, it was her first time MEETING you.

She might be flakey. She might be uninterested. But I say, you set up a 2nd date, and proceed for the kiss. That'll tell you what's up.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
When we were leaving I hugged her and went for the kiss and she turned her head.

I think it's religious brainwashing more than anything else, she's Christian and goes to church regularly, probably thought I was too aggressive.
Stop making excuses for her. this chick wasnt interested in you because she turned her head. so that is very clear it was only a kiss. a quick peck is not a big deal. if she wont give you a quick peck you wont be getting anything else from her. she probably was on full make out mode with the last guy she was with.

i know Christian girls who go to Church and pray regularly every Sunday. during the rest of the week they get drunk and sleep around. then they go to Church on Sunday to cleanse away what they did the rest of the week.

dont fool yourself. Christian girls are some of the sluttiest and easiest chicks to nail. if you cant get a quick peck from her you should move on. she already rejected you once. no need for it to happen again. she already made you feel stupid the first time man.

Robyn923b said:
When a girl turns her face, you kiss her neck. That's right...kiss her neck.
he's not a vampire dude. she might think he is. if she moves he might bite her neck. then there will be trouble.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's gay, because she's one of those dating site girls. The type of girls who hang about on Yahoo! Answers and GirlsAskGuys. They're all "waaaah men want only one thing I want true love!11 lol!!!" These sorts of things happen as a result of their **** mindsets.

Stop going for those ****ty types of women. Jeez. They're all faggots without a backbone and boring idealistic views and personalities.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
she already made you feel stupid the first time man.
She didn't make me feel stupid, I didn't really care. Plus she texted me that night and the next day so she must have at least some interest.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl give me the cheek turn on the first date, and then on the second date she came over to my house and we were making out and I probably could have banged her if I forced the issue. All she said was, 'slow down.' I was actually not going to ask her out again but she basically pursued me.

So I don't believe on here anymore when people on here say, oh she gave you the cheek turn, she's not interested. Maybe, it's not that simple? It could have been ASD, or she just doesn't feel comfortable kissing some random guy she just met. Guys on here want to make these automatic rules, but I don't think it always plays out like that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Kerpal said:
She didn't make me feel stupid, I didn't really care. Plus she texted me that night and the next day so she must have at least some interest.
If she gave you the cheek and then went NC, they I would say delete her number. But if she is still texting you, you still have a chance.

I would give her another chance, sort of like a Two Strike Rule.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely meet up with her and try again. Grab drinks with her this time...

The problem, most likely, is that you weren't very physical during the date, and waited until the end to "make your move." Probably just caught her by surprise is all. Make sure you're escalating properly. It can be hard on a walk to kiss her before the date is over, but if you go for a drink, go for it earlier in the date (after some good escalation, of course!).

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Met a girl on a dating site, went for a walk and talked for a while. When we were leaving I hugged her and went for the kiss and she turned her head, first time this has ever happened to me. But she texted me later that day, and she texted me the next day too so I know she's at least semi-interested.

I think it's religious brainwashing more than anything else, she's Christian and goes to church regularly, probably thought I was too aggressive. Should I just try again next time I see her? I don't get nervous going for the kiss because I figure the girl must be at least semi-interested or she wouldn't be out with me in the first place, and I don't really care if I get rejected anymore.
GJ on going for it! That shows confidence, you should be proud just for that reason.

Also, who knows what the REAL reason she "rejected" your kiss was? Who cares at this point? Try to get her out again and use the two strikes rule. If she flakes on you or (if you DO see her again) she rejects another kiss, THEN you next her.

Good luck.

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey definatley see her again.
She is definatley interested. Some girls are like this and she will take abit more time than often to get into bed but it wouldb worth it.
Don't listen to the other guys. You havn't blown your chance because you can try kiss her again and again and pressure her for sex and she dosn't mind it and waits until she feels comfortable. But a more outgoing chick that is alot more keen (slutty) if you kissed her and she didnt respond she would lose interest and it would be over. I would suggest on your next date you don't go for the kiss. Instead ask may I kiss you? She might reply no not yet thats cool it dosn't lower your value with this type of chick. If she replys yes which might appeal to her because you are being sensitive , you could then move in, or say I look forward to doing so some time. Then the power is in your hands and you can then kiss her anywhere any time. If you would like to know a great source that explains her type and everything email me and I will send you the link.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop making excuses for her

We all know what happened. she rejected his kiss when she turned her head.

that means she did not want a kiss because she wasnt interested or found him not attractive.

But everybody wants to analyze what her reasons might of been but we all saw her actions. she didnt want a kiss. she turned her head on him.

she rejected a simple peck on the lips. that isn't a big deal. when a girl turns her head for just a peck that is her telling you she has no interest or attraction for you. Any girl would take a peck from a guy who she likes or thinks is attractive.

I've kissed girls who I barely met. You guys probably have too. they were interested. she wasn't.

A kiss is the first part for attraction. If you cant get a quick goodbye peck then your chances arent very good for anything else esp when she turns her head on you. she would of even let you kiss her cheek if she was halfway interested.

I would make her prove her interest to you even before you hang out again. make her call or text you make her show you some interest before you hang out again or try for a kiss. because she will reject you a second time.

Look at all these excuses below

Robyn923b said:
Youuu wasted a huge opportunity. Some girls just want you to own the moment and kiss them anyway. They are emotional being that thrive on the excitement of men chasing them. THey want to feel wanted; it makes them feel good about themselves. This is the exact reason why you see that slutty girl at a club who is barely wearing clothes, turn down all the guys who go up to her while pretending to be annoyed. She want an ego boost because most of these women are insecure.

When a girl turns her face, you kiss her neck. That's right...kiss her neck. She opened up a bigger door and she's more likely to get intimate after that kiss. If she smiles, then you're on fire. If she reacts negatively, then it's better to be too aggressive than to be a pu$$y.

how did he waste a opportunity? she refused his kiss. she didn't want his kiss. that was the problem not about not feeling wanted. i'm sure she would like him slobbering on her neck. she did react negative. she turned her head.

omkara said:
So I don't believe on here anymore when people on here say, oh she gave you the cheek turn, she's not interested. Maybe, it's not that simple? It could have been ASD, or she just doesn't feel comfortable kissing some random guy she just met. Guys on here want to make these automatic rules, but I don't think it always plays out like that.
more excuses. she went out with him. dates usually kiss when the date is over. she refused his kiss. she wasnt interested. thats what girls do when they dont want to kiss you. stop making excuses. we saw her negative actions.

ARrocket said:
Definitely meet up with her and try again. Grab drinks with her this time...

The problem, most likely, is that you weren't very physical during the date, and waited until the end to "make your move." Probably just caught her by surprise is all. Make sure you're escalating properly. It can be hard on a walk to kiss her before the date is over, but if you go for a drink, go for it earlier in the date (after some good escalation, of course!).
another excuse. he was trying to be physical with her. she rejected him. getting drinks wont help for a second date when she refused his kiss the first time.

Slick Rick-NZ said:
Hey definatley see her again.
She is definatley interested. Some girls are like this and she will take abit more time than often to get into bed but it wouldb worth it.
Don't listen to the other guys. You havn't blown your chance because you can try kiss her again and again and pressure her for sex and she dosn't mind it and waits until she feels comfortable. But a more outgoing chick that is alot more keen (slutty) if you kissed her and she didnt respond she would lose interest and it would be over. I would suggest on your next date you don't go for the kiss. Instead ask may I kiss you? She might reply no not yet thats cool it dosn't lower your value with this type of chick. If she replys yes which might appeal to her because you are being sensitive , you could then move in, or say I look forward to doing so some time. Then the power is in your hands and you can then kiss her anywhere any time. If you would like to know a great source that explains her type and everything email me and I will send you the link.
I wouldn't take any advice from Slick here. He texts girls that doesnt know who he is and he thinks they are playing hard to get.

she refused his kiss. she isnt interested. she wont even kiss him and you want him to pressure her for sex when she wont even kiss him?

that is what happened she refused.

you dont ask to kiss a girl. you dont ask them anything. you just do it. you kiss her without asking her. she will tell him no if he asks her. when she says no again how would that not lower any value? that would be 2 rejects. Slick doesnt know too much.

Kerpal said:
you saw her interest when you had the chance. you saw the back of her head.

you must care or you wouldnt make a thread.

a text doesnt mean anything. im sure she was texting guys that she kissed and slept with too. until you see positive actions from her words dont mean a thing. you saw negative actions from her. girls do text guys. that doesnt mean they want to make out or hook up. it is just a text.

you saw her actions. she refused a simple quick kiss. I wouldnt give her any high priority. make her show you interest. hang out with a girl who wont turn her head on you.

Im just trying to help you out so she doesnt do it again to you if you go out again. hang out with other girls that wont reject your kiss.

if a girl has he slightest bit of interest in you. she will give you a peck. this girl refused you. i would say move on because if you dont get a peck you wont be getting anything else from her.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace, I'd agree with you...BUT, according to OP, she is still INITIATING contact.

If someone has made their physical intentions known, and a girl CONTINUES to initiate contact with them, one of 2 things are going on:

1) They have *some* interest

2) They are very, very cruel

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying she wants his c0ck, but it shouldn't be too hard for him to rebound.

Obviously, he should be spinning plates anyway, so he'll also be focusing on the chicks that are more into him!

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Ace, I'd agree with you...BUT, according to OP, she is still INITIATING contact.

If someone has made their physical intentions known, and a girl CONTINUES to initiate contact with them, one of 2 things are going on:

1) They have *some* interest

2) They are very, very cruel

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying she wants his c0ck, but it shouldn't be too hard for him to rebound.

Obviously, he should be spinning plates anyway, so he'll also be focusing on the chicks that are more into him!

thats why I said that he shouldnt give her any high priority and make her prove her interest to him.

she already rejected. let him see that she really is interested.

you just dont go setting up another date right away unless he is desperate. no need to set up a date for a double whammy.

some chicks text for attention

some text because just they want to be friends. she might like him as a friend but not enough to make out or sleep with

some feel bad about not wanting to hurt the guys feelings when they did. so they text a few days to get rid of any guilt they have for doing that. then they dont text anymore.

we know that he got rejected for just a kiss so that tell you something. that is something that almost every date does. even a peck.

dont make a date right away. look for any interest for her. then go ahead with another attempt if he wants.

I wouldnt but that is his choice

why take a chick on a date again who refused to kiss you. even a peck. that shows no interest.

go out with a chick who shows full interest in you.

why work farther from behind when you dont have to. there is no point. find another chick.

make her prove herself.

she already showed no interest in a kiss.

that is my advice.

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha omg ACE sure does love an argument. The first two topics after I join ace is all over it. Do you get out buddy.
We know she remembers me because she was not drunk period.
However for other reasons she is not interested cool.
Back to topic.
You don't have to listen to me but I have read some great information about the female mind and phsycology. Beleive it or not there are about 8 different types of women physcologically. OMG! What you say. The david deangalo ****y in your face routine won't work on all these women?? In fact it only works on one or two. I do know a bit in theory but when it comes to practical I havn't had much experience yet. I do larf that you don't know this system I will not tell you. If you Kerpal are interested in this women pursue slowly and steadily you will have to earn trust. Not all types of women are slutts only half.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
Haha omg ACE sure does love an argument. The first two topics after I join ace is all over it. Do you get out buddy.
We know she remembers me because she was not drunk period.
However for other reasons she is not interested cool.
Back to topic.
You don't have to listen to me but I have read some great information about the female mind and phsycology. Beleive it or not there are about 8 different types of women physcologically. OMG! What you say. The david deangalo ****y in your face routine won't work on all these women?? In fact it only works on one or two. I do know a bit in theory but when it comes to practical I havn't had much experience yet. I do larf that you don't know this system I will not tell you. If you Kerpal are interested in this women pursue slowly and steadily you will have to earn trust. Not all types of women are slutts only half.

tbh ur advice is ****, dont try and help others before you can even help yourself

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you, going for the kiss only increases attraction. Assume she likes you. Case closed.