Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected because I was bad in bed.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How embarassing.

I had a MILF over, naively thinking she was a sweet, kind lady looking to connect.

I made love to her. She moved away from my lips as I tried to kiss, didn't let me rub noses, didn't ever kiss me. Basically acted entirely impersonal.

Later than night on msn she bluntly rejected a second meet, saying I didn't do a good enough job to get a second chance. Oh God, she may as well have taken out my heart and stomped on it.

She said I wasn't erect enough, that I did bad on top, that I didn't satisfy her.

I even ate her out and fingered her. You think I did that for fun?

This is such a humiliating reason to be rejected. At least reject me for being ugly or unsociable, not for being an
inadequate lover.

edit - that show Latin Lover is really setting too high standards. I can't compete with that.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to 'show' you how to please her. It's her job to speak up! If she wants pleasure from sex, it is up to her to be proactive in achieving it. You didn't do anything wrong!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
How embarassing.
I made love to her. She moved away from my lips as I tried to kiss, didn't let me rub noses, didn't ever kiss me. Basically acted entirely impersonal.
Never be afraid to kick a woman out of your bed who isn't doing a good job in trying to please you too.

Reaction score
oh well maybe u wanted some cray shi, like let stick her finger up ur ... but anyway as long as you did your thing, your all good

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
How embarassing.

I had a MILF over, naively thinking she was a sweet, kind lady looking to connect.

Later than night on msn she bluntly rejected a second meet, saying I didn't do a good enough job to get a second chance. Oh God, she may as well have taken out my heart and stomped on it.
Sounds like you were expecting some emotional commitment on her part... sex is sex, kissing isn't necessarily part of it. Don't take it personally.

6-heads lewis said:
She said I wasn't erect enough, that I did bad on top, that I didn't satisfy her.

I even ate her out and fingered her. You think I did that for fun?
If you didn't enjoy going down on her and fingering her then you should NOT have done it, never do anything unless your going to do it right... especially not in bed.

6-heads lewis said:
This is such a humiliating reason to be rejected. At least reject me for being ugly or unsociable, not for being an
inadequate lover.

edit - that show Latin Lover is really setting too high standards. I can't compete with that.
Welcome frustration champ :) Take it as a kick in the butt and motivation to improve! She's a TOTAL ***** for the way she treated you during and after anyway, you can do better man.

DJDamage said:
Never be afraid to kick a woman out of your bed who isn't doing a good job in trying to please you too.
:up:

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i appreciate the support.

shes EXTREMELY honest. i met her online. afterwards i asked about if my pics were accurate and such. she told me bluntly all the bad stuff, like really bad. im being totally undressed and judged.

its funny, i always wanted an honest woman, and here i got one! be careful what you wish for. how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us are often worlds apart.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You got to understand that milfs like this are bitter, nasty women and I wouldn't take anything she said to heart. You could been as good as any other she had and she's still going to insult you. You said she sucked in bed herself and any guy who works hard trying to please a wench like that is a sucker anyway.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milfs are a different breed. Most had a lot more practice than you and are about business. You have to come :))) hard or not at all. Then again there are women who just can't be satisfied anyway, so you may have gotten one of them. Either way, just step your game up and work on the next one.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the first time this has happened, so its still a shock. i truly try to make love with every woman, with lots of kissing and caressing, and soft intimate sex. this is the first time i was coldly brushed off as a result.

oh well, there are lots of fat fish in the sea :crackup:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she didn't kiss you, you should have bailed-she wasn't interested in you. she just let you work away so she could tell you you were bad. If she's not interested,not the most experienced man can give her good sex.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being good in bed is communication before and during the act. She did a terrible job getting across what she wanted. All women like different things, and on a first sexual encounter it's impossible to get it right. It takes multiple sessions to understand what your partner wants and vice versa. She's just a stupid *****... forget about her. She probably gets off on telling men they're bad in bed regardless of the truth. Don't even analyze it, she was in the wrong.