Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regrets - Got any?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think I have a regret. Being 20, thinking I was too young to be in a relationship, I left one. Afterwards I started to regret it, suddenly missing the things, the little things. Our little nicknames for eachother, the passionate sex, going to see events together, having someone to say good night to. I scarified the relationship so I could take time to worry about myself and my career, and sometimes I wonder what she's doing...how is she? Do I still miss her? Is this normal?

I'm not complaining or regretting to not let a relationship distract me. But sometimes I long for the feelings she gave me. What do I look for in a girl? Looks, the fact she wont cheat, a girl who has a job, and a girl who wants to be with me. I had all that, but had to give it up to do things that will pretty much put me in a better situation financially.

For anyone who had to give up a relationship, to take risks, travel, go to a university, save money when you'd rather spend, go to sleep early when you'd rather stay out all night, stay home and study when you'd rather go out, work a job in a different state so you could make your name in a smaller market, to become successful, I want to hear from you.

Am I talking to you?

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
stay home and study when you'd rather go out, work a job in a different state
Am I talking to you?
How close minded of you. Try another COUNTRY. Im sorry, it just pisses me off when Americans think that there is nothing but their own country and culture in the world. I know this doesnt apply to all of you americans, but it just annoys me so much. You are talking about taking risks, how bout taking a risk in another country, travelling and experiencing the REAL world?

Just had to rant a bit.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
How close minded of you. Try another COUNTRY. Im sorry, it just pisses me off when Americans think that there is nothing but their own country and culture in the world. I know this doesnt apply to all of you americans, but it just annoys me so much. You are talking about taking risks, how bout taking a risk in another country, travelling and experiencing the REAL world?

Just had to rant a bit.
Exactly. Maybe you are someone who went to study abroad, sacrificing a relationship. Ever seen the movie "The Family Man" starring Nicholas Cage? Remember how successful he was because he took the risk, taking the road less traveled, leaving his college girlfriend for a job at some bank in another country?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you bro. But you’re doing the right thing. Regrets? None. There will be time of nostalgia but they quickly fade. You did the right thing at your age. Trust me. When you are in a better position to deal with the world, then all that “good times” will be given to you by someone else. Any woman can cook, any woman can give you massages, any woman will want to be with you once you have your life together. Get your life together before getting the girl not the other way around.

I hope you wished her well when you left her. You could’ve still be friends. It all depends on how you ended things. Chin up buddy. 

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
I hear you bro. But you’re doing the right thing. Regrets? None. There will be time of nostalgia but they quickly fade. You did the right thing at your age. Trust me. When you are in a better position to deal with the world, then all that “good times” will be given to you by someone else. Any woman can cook, any woman can give you massages, any woman will want to be with you once you have your life together. Get your life together before getting the girl not the other way around.

I hope you wished her well when you left her. You could’ve still be friends. It all depends on how you ended things. Chin up buddy. 
You have me feeling good with this post, thank you. I do see myself in a good position, although a lot of girls do go for the "loser" or the "outlaw biker/dirtbag" I find myself on a very lonely road sometimes. Most of my High School friends make it look so appealing when I see their "not care about anything" lifestyle in which they make crappy money but have a great time with eachother. Many friendships of mine have fallen from the wayside because of my desire to become successful.

As for my breakup, it was emotional. We both sensed that things weren't going to work out, but never talked about it. We fought instead. Her being someone who never went to college, never worked a job other than a cashier job once a week, we were 2 different creatures. I guess in time, someone will come along. You don't go looking for it, you just live life. I'll make a six figure salary one day, and hopefully not still be feeling nostalgic the way I am now.