Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regaining power in LTR? Girls INVESTING in LTR?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading a lot of posts in this forum about how in LTR, DJ's often bend rules and you need to go into the transition stage from ****y + funny to opening up a bit more.
However, often times, the girl starts to become the prize in the relationship.

How do you switch the roles and regain the power back in a LTR?

ALSO, I remember reading a post about LTR and how you need to make sure your girlfriend INVESTS into you to ensure that when another dude comes a long, she won't leave you for the other guy. Need some ideas or examples on how to do that. (I've already figured out some examples:
1) Going to places she would not normally go to (she invests time into you by going out of her way to go to a place)
2) Spending her own money on you

Any other ideas??

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned the tides like that on my first LTR, freshman year of college. I was so infatuated with the chick at the beginning that I acted like a total pu--- and she was in complete control.

However, somewhere around the five-month mark I started realizing I would be fine without her -- though I still wanted to date her -- and the subtle changes in my attitude did wonders.

Instead of me constantly scrambling to please her and keep her happy, it was the other way around.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your coming from the wrong place based on what you posted. What you need to do is figure out the life you want to live and do whatever it takes to make that reality, you only get one so do it big.... that'll give you purpose. Your life/ambition/dreams etc should be your #1, not your woman. This in turn will prevent her from becoming the prize. It'll also keep your emotions and perspective in check because you have something "bigger" than her. She'll be able to pick up on this, and be more attracted to you as a result.

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I can say is that you should never worry about any girl leaving you for another guy.If she leaves,it's her loss.

And as for that transition stages the key is not being ****y but confident.And just because your going into the LTR doesn't mean stop being that way.If that's why she liked you and that's who you are why would you stop it?

As far as making her the prize,If you feel like you have to have her that's probably because the person pursuing the woman doesn't have much going for them other than that girl.

So my final tips are,be who you are from the get go,always be honest,you have an opinion don't be afraid to use it.

Independence.Women are nurtured to put themselves first in life,make sure you do the same,you knew you before you knew her.

Don't be ashamed of having a penis you like sex don't pretend other wise.A real woman will see all of these traits and won't be able to help not falling for you.

All in all just be a man.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
I turned the tides like that on my first LTR, freshman year of college. I was so infatuated with the chick at the beginning that I acted like a total pu--- and she was in complete control.

However, somewhere around the five-month mark I started realizing I would be fine without her -- though I still wanted to date her -- and the subtle changes in my attitude did wonders.

Instead of me constantly scrambling to please her and keep her happy, it was the other way around.
But how did you turn the tides? That's what I'm wondering.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always in a relationship, he who cares less has the most power. Just be careful. He who cares less not he who doesn't care at all.

I would add to your list
3. Go out sometimes without her.
4. Doing things that you like very much and getting her involved with them. But don't overdo it. i.e. If you like basketball don't invite her to o play a full match with you and the boys.