Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reg. blood/plasma donor - side effects ?

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wondered if any of you had experience with beeing blood/plasma donor on a regular basis & could comment on experienced side effects (i.e. strongly decreased power for bulking etc.)

I'm doin loads of sports & started lifting lately, although not aiming at the Arnold thing.

Thanks,
MoveYourAss... and your brain will follow

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I donate blodd regularly which is about once every 2 months
(the most they'll allow). I have found no side effects other than the hours following your donation will cause you to feel a little low on energy but that's normal.

If your thinking about being a blood donor I higly recommend it. You'll be doing something great for society and you'll feel great after doing it. It's doesn't take much of your time and they always need more people donating.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply

right, a full blood donation only every 6-8 weeks, so it might even be positive for your health since it might kind of train your system.

A plasma donation can be done much more often, every few days, up to 50 times or so a year. Anybody out there with resp. experience ?

MoveYourAss... and your brain will follow

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last bump

gonna try myself next fortnight & tell you my experiences after a while