Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redpill case study in the neighborhood

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story.... lets call my neighbor "Jimmy"

There was a house to rent across the street from my place.

Jimmy(32) moved in with his just wifed up (single) mom(28) of 2 (he wasnt the father), she was pregnant at that point (by Jimmy).

The wife was a stay at home after the kid was born.... she didnt do anything outside the house, mowed the lawn about 3 times over the 3 years they were here.

The fastest i saw her move was when she was getting beer from the cellar when they had guests.

She allways had a pissed look at her face except when it was time to party or to go on vacation and her dresscode got worse every year.

You could tell she was a harpy inside the wire as Jimmy became quite withdrawn and didnt dare to talk a lot, god forbid to female neighbours.

After 3 years Jimmys car was not seen for a couple of weeks and i knew something was fishy.

The wife moved out, took the kids with her and jimmy´s new girl moved in a couple of weeks later.

His new GF(24) was hot, i´d give her an 8. She had her **** together and was in school to become a nurse.

After 2 years it seems Jimmy got bored, or maybe she wasnt putting out anymore due to Jimmy becomming a rather flabby mate with vanishing hair.

Jimmys car started to be away overnights again and his still hot GF was moving out a couple of weeks later.

A few days after that, his ex-wife was back with the kids. They didnt exactly move back in but where there a few days/nights of the week.

This went on for 2 months and after that the exwife didnt return for good.

Jimmy threw himself in the dirt in front of his still hot ex-girlfriend, she came around in a HOT black dress and Jimmy gave his best to beg for forgiveness and pleaded to take him back.

That worked out for a few weeks during which the exGF kept showing up, giving him some pvzzy, showing him what he is missing out before she decided her ego was pushed enough and she ended things, having her revenge.

Jimmy moved out 6 months later and married a heavy tatooed dog mommy of 2 in Vegas. Never to be heard of him again.

Can you see at which points Jimmy fvcked up hard?

Dont be a Jimmy!

Last edited:

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score

Jimmy(32) moved in with his just wifed up (single) mom(28) of 2 (he wasnt the father), she was pregnant at that point (by Jimmy).

The wife was a stay at home after the kid was born.... she didnt do anything outside the house, mowed the lawn about 3 times over the 3 years they were here.

The fastest i saw her move was when she was getting beer from the cellar when they had guests.

She allways had a pissed look at her face except when it was time to party or to go on vacation and her dresscode got worse every year.

You could tell she was a harpy inside the wire as Jimmy became quite withdrawn and didnt dare to talk a lot, god forbid to female neighbours.

After 3 years Jimmys car was not seen for a couple of weeks and i knew something was fishy.

The wife moved out, took the kids with her and jimmy´s new girl moved in a couple of weeks later.

His new GF(24) was hot, i´d give her an 8. She had her **** together and was in school to become a nurse.

After 2 years it seems Jimmy got bored, or maybe she wasnt putting out anymore due to Jimmy becomming a rather flabby mate with vanishing hair.

Jimmys car started to be away overnights again and his still hot GF was moving out a couple of weeks later.

A few days after that, his ex-wife was back with the kids. They didnt exactly move back in but where there a few days/nights of the week.

Jimmy threw himself in the dirt in front of his still hot ex-girlfriend, she came around in a HOT black dress and Jimmy gave his best to beg for forgiveness and pleaded to take him back.

That worked out for a few weeks during which the exGF kept showing up, giving him some pvzzy, showing him what he is missing out before she decided her ego was pushed enough and she ended things, having her revenge.

Jimmy moved out 6 months later and married a heavy tatooed dog mommy of 2 in Vegas. Never to be heard of him again.

Dont be a Jimmy!
He gave up self improvement and wealth once he started getting the puzzy. I don't get why that happens so frequently with men - or why they do it to themselves..

Isn't there a quote that goes something like -- " Give a man good sex, food and cheap entertainment and he will throw his ambitions right out of the window. Comfort is a drug. Comfort zone is where dreams go to die"

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one example of why women should not be the focus. This would not have happened if he had other ambitions.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont be a Jimmy!
Jimmy had it made with 24 year old just to end up with a toad lmfaoooo

Now how many men on this forum are bitter Jimmies in denial?