Reddit Defends 35 Y/O woman with a 60+ Body Count

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 35 year old male dating a 29 year old woman who has had sex with 60 men and nearly 10 women. She is also a single mom.

Reddit in general seems to be popular with beta males and cucks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean I am sure there are a lot more women with 60+ bodycounts than most men would like to admit.

It's funny because a lot of women have "rules" as to what "counts" with this...like only guys she is actually dating count towards that not any flings or ONS she might have in between...

So when a woman says she has only been with "x" number of people, there is a good chance it excludes a lot of things.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is the most anti male space on the internet . On top of that you should ALWAYS multiple the number times 4, wasn't that the first rule of fight club?

I easily see a (in his eyes) "hb 9 or 10" fooling around with approximately 300 people. Me as a minority male in a white country even lost count by now, let alone a white "hb 9 or 10".Funny thing is even on this website there are PLENTY of posters who are taken aback when they hear a woman slept with more than 10 guys lol.

Kissing ,finger bangs, BJ,s, hand jobs, dryhumpjng, heck perhaps sometimes even anal are NOT counted as a notch by most women...(the latter in Islamic places can be used to "save virginity "haha)

Imo you better ask a woman her weight than her count. Why?
1. She wont EVER tell you the truth
2. You lost frame in a barely unrecoverable way. Perhaps if she brings it up you can playfully gauge hers..but ya better stay away from that.

Eventually how she moves will tell you moee than her words. Newsflash: women lie.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is the most anti male space on the internet . On top of that you should ALWAYS multiple the number times 4, wasn't that the first rule of fight club?

I easily see a (in his eyes) "hb 9 or 10" fooling around with approximately 300 people. Me as a minority male in a white country even lost count by now, let alone a white "hb 9 or 10".Funny thing is even on this website there are PLENTY of posters who are taken aback when they hear a woman slept with more than 10 guys lol.

Kissing ,finger bangs, BJ,s, hand jobs, dryhumpjng, heck perhaps sometimes even anal are NOT counted as a notch by most women...(the latter in Islamic places can be used to "save virginity "haha)

Imo you better ask a woman her weight than her count. Why?
1. She wont EVER tell you the truth
2. You lost frame in a barely unrecoverable way. Perhaps if she brings it up you can playfully gauge hers..but ya better stay away from that.

Eventually how she moves will tell you moee than her words. Newsflash: women lie.
I mean I am sure there are a lot more women with 60+ bodycounts than most men would like to admit.

It's funny because a lot of women have "rules" as to what "counts" with this...like only guys she is actually dating count towards that not any flings or ONS she might have in between...

So when a woman says she has only been with "x" number of people, there is a good chance it excludes a lot of things.
I feel like even 60+ is fairly reasonable considering apps like Tinder, I mean that's 60 men over 17 (18 y/o) years, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 60 in a single year lol

Also women feel like they are oppressed on Reddit because they can't have communities like Female Dating Strategy where they openly **** on men and generally promote femceldom

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice she apparently racked up most of those notches (which btw is likely closer to 100, if not more) between 17-21? And that most of it was unprotected? Absolutely disgusting. As if being a single mom wasn't bad enough.

And yeah i'm not surprised the simps/male feminists on Reddit are defending it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice she apparently racked up most of those notches (which btw is likely closer to 100, if not more) between 17-21? And that most of it was unprotected? Absolutely disgusting. As if being a single mom wasn't bad enough.

"Atleast half were unprotected" bro you know what that means already Hahaha

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are mostly good for having sex when you're bored and this one sounds great for that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They’re only defending it because they think women like her will give them some. Never happens. That golden ***** is only for chads and gangbangers.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What cracks me up is most of these girls are getting used like *** rags in their late teens and 20’s... getting Eiffel towered... multiple partners in the same day... popping antibiotics for cooter to infections and they lure some sucker into marrying them. Play the perfect house wife to a tee... pop out a few kids... and usually keep a bunch of dudes on speed dial to meet them on “girls” trips or business trips.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What cracks me up is most of these girls are getting used like *** rags in their late teens and 20’s... getting Eiffel towered... multiple partners in the same day... popping antibiotics for cooter to infections and they lure some sucker into marrying them. Play the perfect house wife to a tee... pop out a few kids... and usually keep a bunch of dudes on speed dial to meet them on “girls” trips or business trips.
It is not possible that all dudes to be on “speed dial”

This strategy works only because there plenty of guys ( the majority ) that are ok with whatever as long as they get some p8ssy

Sex is different than playing house. Most marriages are sexually dry