Red pill treatment for myself...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl almost 4 weeks ago that I ****ed up really bad that I mentioned u before. She became oneitis almost for me. I just managed to get away from it.

Tonight was an another tough test for me. Personally was my hardest which I successfully passed (I believe).

I went to a party by myself arranged by my language school. I graduated past week so I didnt know anybody from there which is a perfect moment to test my approach to strangers.

Anyways I was wrong. There were some ppl that I met before including my oneitis. She was with another man who he is from my home country and who is I met before 10 days ago. She actually was slept with that guy (who has a LTR with another girl also) twice that I learned today.

Anyways I stayed cool and not initiated any contact with the girl and his ****boy at first. We went to party place. I was with other friends that talking about the girls. We talked about the girl messed with my mind that she was now ****ing with their friend.

So I said what the hell. No more jealousy. She must be the one that went jealous because she lost me! I started to hit random girls around. I found a french chick that she was dancing with her friends. I just approached and started to dance in front of her. Talked a little bit about. Grabbed her waist and pulled her to myself. In that moment I saw my oneitis for a moment that she was watching me jealously! In that moment was my personal victory! Even more aı managed to get french chick number. And also I asked my friends later who was dancing and kissing with french chick later that they also asked for her number but they cannot managed to get that number because they invested too much than me! Even they told me she told my friends I gave my number to another man from your country so I am not yours and he is gonna call me next weekend.

I didnt kiss or makeout with that girl. I just danced, acted cool as you said! Got the number easily and managed to my ex oneitis got jealousy!!!! You should see her face!

I went outside to smoke.i with my friend. At thr same moment my ex oneitis and her ****man which is my friend staying behind us. She looks so angry and quiet. I told him in my native language that be careful to that girl! She went total silent! Cannot say a word.

Anyways night was over I went to bus. They were several sits behind me. I just enjoyed my pride and take a nap. Didnt care them.

That must be the red pill treatment!

I realized that it is only in your mind that when you become obsessed or attached in something unnecessarily! You just need to relax, stay cool and try withtout worries...

Rule 1-Give no **** to any girl. No invest too much!
Rule 2-Toughness just in your mind by manifested by yourself!
Rule 3-Relax and enjoy moment!

Today was a real field test for me! I will call that french chick next week. Also I need your advices to how to act or move on the first date!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. That was a good personal victory. Just be cool and don't get attached to this French girl either. Don't get sucked in by her charm or lovey dovey words.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
I met a girl almost 4 weeks ago that I ****ed up really bad that I mentioned u before. She became oneitis almost for me. I just managed to get away from it.

Tonight was an another tough test for me. Personally was my hardest which I successfully passed (I believe).

I went to a party by myself arranged by my language school. I graduated past week so I didnt know anybody from there which is a perfect moment to test my approach to strangers.

Anyways I was wrong. There were some ppl that I met before including my oneitis. She was with another man who he is from my home country and who is I met before 10 days ago. She actually was slept with that guy (who has a LTR with another girl also) twice that I learned today.

Anyways I stayed cool and not initiated any contact with the girl and his ****boy at first. We went to party place. I was with other friends that talking about the girls. We talked about the girl messed with my mind that she was now ****ing with their friend.

So I said what the hell. No more jealousy. She must be the one that went jealous because she lost me! I started to hit random girls around. I found a french chick that she was dancing with her friends. I just approached and started to dance in front of her. Talked a little bit about. Grabbed her waist and pulled her to myself. In that moment I saw my oneitis for a moment that she was watching me jealously! In that moment was my personal victory! Even more aı managed to get french chick number. And also I asked my friends later who was dancing and kissing with french chick later that they also asked for her number but they cannot managed to get that number because they invested too much than me! Even they told me she told my friends I gave my number to another man from your country so I am not yours and he is gonna call me next weekend.

I didnt kiss or makeout with that girl. I just danced, acted cool as you said! Got the number easily and managed to my ex oneitis got jealousy!!!! You should see her face!

I went outside to smoke.i with my friend. At thr same moment my ex oneitis and her ****man which is my friend staying behind us. She looks so angry and quiet. I told him in my native language that be careful to that girl! She went total silent! Cannot say a word.

Anyways night was over I went to bus. They were several sits behind me. I just enjoyed my pride and take a nap. Didnt care them.

That must be the red pill treatment!

I realized that it is only in your mind that when you become obsessed or attached in something unnecessarily! You just need to relax, stay cool and try withtout worries...

Rule 1-Give no **** to any girl. No invest too much!
Rule 2-Toughness just in your mind by manifested by yourself!
Rule 3-Relax and enjoy moment!

Today was a real field test for me! I will call that french chick next week. Also I need your advices to how to act or move on the first date!
Some here have different thoughts for a first date, I would say drinks in a low key bar so you can actually talk to her and know if she is worth more of your time, slow escalation with your clear intentions, tease, tease, tease, relax and just enjoy without thinking about outcome or future,,let things flow.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! This forum and my roommate actually changed my life forever!

When I look back from now and how I can see now acted stupidly in past is taught me great lessons. I discovered a whole new world!

I managed to get myself together. Even more got my balls back from that svlt. Even even more now she realized that she is marked as svlt between my friends! She disrespected me and I messed her up and lowered her reputation really bad!

She lost me and my respect. No more **** from me. I erased all of her close social circle from my facebook. Especially her roommate that who she was a friend of mine! I sent her a message via her roommate 4 days ago try to explain what the hell was happening. It was a mistake! But now she can wipe her ass with it.

For the next week with french chick. I was planning to invite her to quiet bar pretty close to my place. I asked when I danced that if she is smoking or drinking. She is non-smoker and not drinking alcohol. Maybe its better to invite her for a action date some sort of like Universal Studio or more intense like Six flags. Or try to invite her to that bar even she is not drinking anyway to test if she is really interested or not. What do you suggest?

Anyways I m gonna look for more chicks next week. Need to learn spin more plates...

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man aprroach the date cool and relax. Dont be outcome dependent on any date just have fun