Red Pill = Red Rag?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
For all those well versed with this "Red Pill" stuff. Tell me. What is something "Red Pill" that most everyday normal dudes already aren't aware of?

Disney movies aren't real?

Feminist lesbos want to take over the world?

People get married and it could end in divorce?

Women lie just like men do?

Women have sex just like men do?

Slvts exist?

Women are in the workforce?

Some "men" are pvssy whipped etc?

What's something enlightening that everyday men aren't aware of?

To me it seems this "Red Pill" is more "Red Rag" than anything men don't already know...unless they've been locked in their basement most of their lives..

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is disconnecting from what society has taught you about what works with attracting and keeping women. The difference between what women think they want, what men are lead to believe they want, and what they actually respond to. Something that 99% of men don't understand. Some get it right naturally, some fail miserably, and some fall in the middle but they don't grasp the concepts behind their successes and failures. Red pill is understanding why successes and failures occur and getting why women act the way they do.

The term sh*t test is one of the most basic concepts in redpilology. How many guys do you know know what that is.

I also think taking the red pill is about more than just concepts related to women but also reflect becoming the best man you can be for yourself and creating an environment to achieve it.

More of a lifestyle and mentality rather than the set of obvious basic facts you listed.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a Matrix reference. You've peeled back what is taught as truth and learned what is actually there. Things are definitely not as they seem. Funny that Dgwizdal mentioned the **** test. It's been in my mind for so many years now I often forget that most of the guys I know don't even know what it is. The red pill is difficult because we've often been swept up in idealism. Reality is that people are pretty awful. Even those you think aren't capable of it, who are great people, will still do really ****ty things given circumstances.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll post some specific personal examples in the hope that other guys will too:

The one night stands that you have who seem to go all distant after that one night of crazy dirty sex were on break from their boyfriends for the night. They are disappearing because they have screened you as being good for sex only, and they are worried that if anything long term goes on then they will get emotions and ruin their relationships. Or perhaps you just hadn't convinced them properly (using subcommunication) that you could keep it all hidden in the longer term.

Girls can enact ridiculously complex plans and organise for logistics and the type of sex they want with you even before you have left the bar. One girl "lost" her phone and "couldn't remember" her own phone number yet still came home with me and wanted sex all night. In the morning she was gone, never to be seen again. My best guess is that she either had a boyfriend or a child or both, and therefore planned to go ghost right from the start.

Even if you're the biggest "alpha" in the world, it's still important that your women sleep with other guys in order to satisfy their sexual and emotional and social needs. If you tell them they can't then they will anyway. It may be that telling them they can actually makes it less likely... not that that matters in the slightest. If you don't understand this then you haven't fully digested the red pill. Read "The Selfish Gene", "Sperm Wars" and "Sex At Dawn" for details and then go out into the field non-stop for six months.

A girl angling for monogamy when it's clear from your actions that it won't fly has suddenly found an acceptable backup guy or has decided to finally settle down with "that friend I've known for years". She is trying to get more from you because her bargaining position has improved. If you don't f*ck it up (for example, by getting annoyed or emotional), you can still sleep with her when she shacks up with her new guy.

The most important thing in the game is not being "alpha", but the ability to keep your f*cking mouth shut. You need to be friendly all night to the boyfriend of the girl you just f*cked and the guy has to *love* you. If you act all "alpha" and compete with him then he will get pissed off and the girl will be gone so fast your head will spin.

"Provider" strategy guys subconsciously know that "friendly" strategy guys who are friends with their girlfriends are either sleeping with them or have slept with them. Their genetic programming and therefore their subconscious knows that their girlfriends are going to sleep with other guys, and they would rather it not be with an "a$$hole" strategy guy who is going to try to take their girlfriend away from them. Sometimes they rationalise it by believing that you are gay, which is fine.

Sex means a hell of a lot less than you probably think it does.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That why I never refer to myself as someone that's taken the "Red pill".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you guys considering taking the "red pill", let me just save you a little time and trouble:
The world is not a perfect place.
There, that's all you need to know. So just quit expecting it to be.

I don't understand all the talk here about how "bitter" the red pill is, and how painful it is to take it. After all, the "cure" to all the "bitterness" is to spin plates and fvck girls and not care about them, right? Isn't this just what the male species is supposedly programmed to do naturally anyway (according to the same guys pushing the "just fvck and don't care" message), right?

So if that's what all the "alphas" really want to do, and everybody here wants to be "alpha", then what is the problem? Where does the bitterness come from?

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More fun "red pill" facts from my experiences:

1. "Innocent" girls absolutely love it when you, the experienced older man, take charge and make them do the dirtiest of things. I won't put in the details but it's stuff that most guys would have to pay prostitutes hundreds of dollars for. They want to learn everything that they can from you so that if they meet another man like you they will know how to please him properly.

2. "Innocent" girls will never admit any of this to a guy they are working on as a provider. You will know that you are close to enlightenment when you start hearing some of their stories.

3. There is no such thing as an "innocent girl".