Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill knowledge backfires, rule 1: don't talk about fightclub, also marriage.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learned my lesson a while ago... Nowadays, I keep everything game related out of my professional life. I don't discuss any of the theories, I don't discuss my personal life at work and I try really hard to not mess around with any girls who I meet in a professional capacity, let alone co-workers.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX, don't feel bad about what you did. You SHOULD open your mouth, but if the blue pill guy isn't open-minded, then just drop it and move on. I do think part if it is presentation. People don't like to be told what they've thought and believed and done all their lives is nonsense. It's a blow to the ego. So you might use a little more finesse next time you try to convert.

And don't think of it as converting, really, or "religion." Game is science. There may be some zealots and shuysters who play with the facts and sell snake oil. But the data exists and you either accept the existence of the data or you pull the wool over your eyes. It's always sad when a man chooses ignorance.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is to be sold, not told. If he wasn't buying then you shouldn't even had bothered that sucker with info.