Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flag in itself

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be exceptions. But wouldnt it generally be a relationship red flag in itself that a woman is still single by her mid 20s, despite allegedly dating? With womens' effortless abundance of options and thinking of the women ive known, i dont see how it could happen unless she has some chronic flaw. Maybe there's something about her that repels every man, maybe she treats the sincere interested men like pieces of dirt or just rejects them.

So sparing some exceptions like being in a multiyear relationship and then cheated on or something like that, i dont see how a woman can end up single on OLD at 25, if she had no grave personality flaw and was sincere about finding a man.

Thoughts? i dont want it to be true because it sounds really harsh, but i dont know...

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see it as a red flag. You have to look at a lot more than just the fact that' she's in her mid 20's and single.

A red flag to me is something like she starts dropping heavy baggage really quickly into knowing her, or talking about her ex's like she's a victim and they are all bad.

or if a girl says she loves doing coke, meth or other drugs that turn girls into *****s -- whic can be a great thing if you're looking for just some fun, bt make sure to strap up and be aware of the consequences of messinw it a *****. i already caught enough **** and recovered from it to take wild risks anymore.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this recently, the mere fact a woman is single in 2021 is a whopping red flag.(obviously for a long period)

I know plenty of mediocre women, and the romance date offers they get, for purely breathing, is insane.

I use the mediocre example , because I would hate to think what a dime gets offered.

However have you been out with many women recently? The last 5 women who have pursued me, would fail a simple quiz about me and my daughter 3 dates in, they are that self absorbed and thats just 6's.

The irony is, they think theyre feminine, friendly, soft & cooperative. LOL

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this recently, the mere fact a woman is single in 2021 is a whopping red flag.(obviously for a long period)

I know plenty of mediocre women, and the romance date offers they get, for purely breathing, is insane.

I use the mediocre example , because I would hate to think what a dime gets offered.

However have you been out with many women recently? The last 5 women who have pursued me, would fail a simple quiz about me and my daughter 3 dates in, they are that self absorbed and thats just 6's.

The irony is, they think theyre feminine, friendly, soft & cooperative. LOL
Yea your post is what got me to think about it more concretely.

I think part of it might be the sheer ease that women experience with men in 2021. If there is no requirement of character or effort to get their "wants" abundantly fulfilled, whatever they are, then they simply dont appreciate what they can get, and so the bar for what they do appreciate is raised. This also helps explain why the times when ive showed the most sincerity to them are also when theyve treated me the worst in return.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea your post is what got me to think about it more concretely.

I think part of it might be the sheer ease that women experience with men in 2021. If there is no requirement of character or effort to get their "wants" fulfilled, whatever they are, then they simply dont appreciate what they can get, and so the bar for what they do appreciate is raised.
women have social constructs for everything they do wrong, any terrible behaviour is rewarded and gratified by society and the sisterhood.
Alcoholism is a joke to them, and totally acceptable, yet if a guy took constant pics of himself with a full beer glass women would ignore him.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how do you guys feel about divorced? It’s some sh*tty men out here too, it’s not ALWAYS the woman’s fault.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how do you guys feel about divorced? It’s some sh*tty men out here too, it’s not ALWAYS the woman’s fault.
Yes, that's right, but the narcissists and keyboard thumpers here will always neglect that. You wont get many likes here or on youtube for telling people to treat others like how theyd want themselves or their daughters and sons treated. Blame shifting, pompous posing and egotistic hedonism will get you many more likes. I dont consider myself to be on "men's side" for just that reason, that neither gender has a monopoly on morality.

So like i said, if she's single because she really was sincere but got treated like shyt by her ex after being in a relationship for years... it's an exception. Then of course... plenty of guys here say such a sob story is what they all say about all of their exes. In the end we all can just do the best we can. But, my post was not targeted at the exceptions.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No red flag. Look dude, judging by your recent post history, you're awkward as heck. Women, I'm guessing, simply aren't into you.

This isn't meant as an insult. .....
Yes it is. Despite your above claim, your intention has been and is currently clear. Admit it Hank.

Lately, you've had this pattern of following AttackFormation from post to post with an obvious vendetta to sling veiled insults and to discredit. Maybe you need to step back and figure out why his comments are bringing out this side of you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is. Despite your above claim, your intention has been and is currently clear. Admit it Hank.

Lately, you've had this pattern of following AttackFormation from post to post with an obvious vendetta to sling veiled insults and to discredit. Maybe you need to step back and figure out why his comments are bringing out this side of you.
Oh he's following me around huh, haha, ive had him on ignore since months ago. If it wasnt for my ignore list, this forum would be unuseable.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that some women do not want to be tide down this soon. Here in the states, the general woman does not feel like she's expiring until about thirty years old.

I'm not sure which is worse; dating a divorced woman that only married in the first place to keep up with the status quo ... or the older woman that never married at all. Actually, I see nothing wrong with attractive older un-marred women. The problem is that... as we age (and if we haven't had to do a lot of compromising) , men and women become set in their ways and this isn't a good relationship combination.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be exceptions. But wouldnt it generally be a relationship red flag in itself that a woman is still single by her mid 20s, despite allegedly dating? With womens' effortless abundance of options and thinking of the women ive known, i dont see how it could happen unless she has some chronic flaw. Maybe there's something about her that repels every man, maybe she treats the sincere interested men like pieces of dirt or just rejects them.

So sparing some exceptions like being in a multiyear relationship and then cheated on or something like that, i dont see how a woman can end up single on OLD at 25, if she had no grave personality flaw and was sincere about finding a man.

Thoughts? i dont want it to be true because it sounds really harsh, but i dont know...
both women and men have a number of players that believe they can take and never give or at least take much more than they give. for both men and women if they are attractive and or wise they will get away with it for a very long time.

if she is good-looking; she has told no to some guys that are not savvy and perhaps she is smart enough to not accept game only. what does she have left to choose from? we have men that are savvy about women but really not high road material, we have men that are high road material but not savvy about women. I would say that any guy that is both is with one of those women your talking about, not many men like that.

from SS we take high road material and savvy them up, this equals that rare find. the already savvy ones will never learn to be high road and always just be savvy and not wanted by some of the women, albeit some will get tricked short term because of what we are.

I don't think it's a flag, but it is reasonable to look for flags. She might be picky but in a good way.