Recovering from negs

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I understand that negs are used to open up insecurities, but how do i follow up on this????? I get the girl in a state of insecurity, and then what? Just leave her there? that doesn't seem right.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
negs are a way of temporary deflecting your interest in her. To remove yourself from her thinking "oh heres another dude going to hit on me". Instead of a compliment designed to praise her, a neg levels the playing field.

Her response dictates what type of female you are dealing with.......wait for a response then play off the banter.

Negs and C & F are extremly difficult to do ONLINE as there is no tonality, voice inflection, body language to back it up.

IN THE FIELD NEGS are tricky if you dont have that slight hint of a smile or congruent stare........NEGS AND BODY LANGUAGE GO HAND IN HAND.

TOO MANY people view a neg as a cutdown and have difficulty masting it.....as no two women will perceive the neg the same way. Think of negs as a way to be okay with the fact that she is a chic standing there.......thats all. Your there for pure entertainment.......at her expense. Negs indicate your not drooling over her and you can say stuff that others would dream of.

What you say next (after the neg) depends on the individual response. Negs should not be openers, just a tool in your seduction kit. Your goal is to charm her.....not alienate her.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, good. I don't use the internet to hit on girls........ It's just a girl that i've been talking to lately. I'll talk to her and compliment her once, then later in the conversation I'll use a neg on her. Her reaction is tricky though. She'll say "OMG your so mean to me!" laughingly, and then still talk to me afterwards. That's good right? I just want to have something else to say after she says that, but i don't really know how to respond. So any ideas?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can say whatever you want to a chic and get away with it if its done properly and with a hint of humor..just remember that.

say she comes back with "Oh you're so mean to me!!"

you just stare at her with a fake serious face "you're a grown as woman..you can handle it...or am i expectin too much"....break into a smile...

or id go even further

"wow i thought you were different..but you're just like the other girls..all good looks..no come backs!!!!" muhahahahah

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha alright slickaz. BTW, i'm only a sophomore in hs.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Okay guys, I understand that negs are used to open up insecurities, but how do i follow up on this????? I get the girl in a state of insecurity, and then what? Just leave her there? that doesn't seem right.
Negs are supposed to be playful dude. Don't make her feel bad. Some are harsh negs which should be calibrated with a mini-IOI.

"You blink a lot"...pause for her reaction..."its kinda cute haha"

^^ You are creating tension and then releasing it. Tiny emotional roller-coasters like these are very powerful.

General rule: Never WAIT for her response to a neg. Just throw and continue your conversation.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
negs should be mild and playful enough that you shouldnt have to apologise for them in the first place.

cussing her out, negs are not, playfully poking fun. that they are :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
you can say whatever you want to a chic and get away with it if its done properly and with a hint of humor..just remember that.

say she comes back with "Oh you're so mean to me!!"

you just stare at her with a fake serious face "you're a grown as woman..you can handle it...or am i expectin too much"....break into a smile...

or id go even further

"wow i thought you were different..but you're just like the other girls..all good looks..no come backs!!!!" muhahahahah

I wish I woulda done that yesterday
I was in a 3set and my target was obviously very intersted but I kept being ****y/funny and negging the hell out of her

I was talking to her friend, whose bday it was, and she interputted so i stuck out my hand to shush her up

she was like "im a communications major, wrong move"

lol, that killed my chance of that but hey i learned

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so i used the whole "Hey, you look like a model" and she goes off and says, "Oh really!?!?!? That's so sweet!" And then I say "Yeah, a hand model, lol." I really don't know if she's mad at me though. We had a half day today, and I saw her walking at of the lunch room and started talking to her. She was bringing up the "hand model" thing, and I said, "You know that was all a joke, I think you're kind of cute." And she said "Your just saying that because you feel guilty." And I said, "Nah, but you can think so if you want."
Did i handle this situation well, or did I completely blow it? I tried to give as much detail as possible, but I don't know if i should actually just apologize for real, or stick to my guns like the other guy said. I know that she's testing me, and i honestly don't know how to respond

Reaction score
Sorry for the interruption but, I have a message for daygameguy. daygameguy will you please respond to my pm? I'm a fellow country man afterall.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AreYouSingleFemale said:
Sorry for the interruption but, I have a message for daygameguy. daygameguy will you please respond to my pm? I'm a fellow country man afterall.
lol sure dude. But I just checked my inbox, there isn't any new message from you. Can you send it again. cheers...

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THREAD HIJACK!!!! Is anyone going to answer the preceding question?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Okay, so i used the whole "Hey, you look like a model" and she goes off and says, "Oh really!?!?!? That's so sweet!" And then I say "Yeah, a hand model, lol." I really don't know if she's mad at me though. We had a half day today, and I saw her walking at of the lunch room and started talking to her. She was bringing up the "hand model" thing, and I said, "You know that was all a joke, I think you're kind of cute." And she said "Your just saying that because you feel guilty." And I said, "Nah, but you can think so if you want."
Did i handle this situation well, or did I completely blow it? I tried to give as much detail as possible, but I don't know if i should actually just apologize for real, or stick to my guns like the other guy said. I know that she's testing me, and i honestly don't know how to respond
From what I can tell,you seemed to do ok,but my question is,after you said that "hand modeling thing" to her,you said that later on she brought that back up to you again. Well,what did she say? What exactly did she say?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh okay, well like i said, we had a half day today at school. So after first period i went back to my normal ruitine....... I eat lunch w/ my bros..... and i see her again. I say "Hey, whatsup man?" to one of my other bros that i didn't see. And they are in line next to eachother, and I say, "hey i didn't know you and so and so were friends." and she says, "yeah, he doesn't call me a handmodel."

Igetit!

Reaction score
Alright Jokerisk,which you you want first,the good news or the bad news?

The good news is that you started off well. Very well. You threw the neg out,and obviously it had an effect because of what she said to you later on. Also,I commend you on being willing to try something new instead of just doing the same thing over and over again.

Now the bad news. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE APOLOGIZED TO HER!!! When she spoke to you later on saying that some other guy doesn't call her a hand model,instead of apologizing,you should have threw in another neg right then and there on the spot!

I'm sure you've heard the word "congruent" floating around on this forum,right? Do you know what it means? It means to be the same through out. You can't start off acting and behaving one way,then later on switch to another way. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU DID!

You started off with the neg,then when you thought she was mad/offended,you switched your behavior,and became apologetic. Now she won't know which one is the real you,the one who negged her,or the nice,sweet,"I'm sorry" guy. You can't do that man.

Next time,when you throw out a neg,and the girl says something like,"I can't believe you said that",slam her again with another neg,but be careful. Don't go overboard with them.

Let me give you an example of something I said to a girl one time. This is how the conversation went:

me: Let me ask you a question. If I take you out,do I have to spend the whole date trying to be nice and be a gentleman,or what?

her: Well,since I just got out of a relationship,yes.

me: Alright,that's cool. I was just asking because some guys will take a woman out and start trying to hug her,and kiss her,and touch her like 5 minutes into the date,but I'm not like that through.

her: Oh,ok. That's good.

me: I mean,I usually wait like,I don't know, maybe 10,15 minutes.

her:(started laughing bigtime!)

So yeah,you did ok,just next time DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. So where do you think i stand w/ this girl at this point?

Igetit!

Reaction score
To be honest,it's hard to say. The next time the two of you are around each other,look at her behavoir. If she brings up the hand model thing again,slam her with another neg (nothing too hard),and also don't apologize again. I wouldn't say that all hope is lost with her,but more info is needed to really determine where her head is at. It's a little too early to say exactly what's going on.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've negged her a lot, and she brings up a lot of the old ones i've used in coversation. Is that a good thing?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create a sense of jealously - Convey indifference towards her, ignore her completely, make more friends, be observed having fun with friends around her, and if possible let her see you hugging/kissing and being arm-in-arm with another girl. Her attitude and facial expressions will start changing when she notices you.

Another effective and maybe easier tactic would be:

"you know what, i have teased you so much, and i did all that completely on purpose, and i don't apologize for any of that, cuz i wanted to see how strong of a woman you are, if you can stand up for yourself, and i must admit you exceeded my expectations... respect."

Keep a confident smile on your face the whole time. And give her your fist when you end it with respect, keep smiling, be confident, and see if she knocks on your fist back.

This is extremely powerful. 90% guaranteed to work.

Theory being this - You are passing her shiit tests and yet having the higher frame by saying "respect", because she met YOUR standards, she passed your test. This way you can flip control back to yourself, and continue the game.