recovering, but lacking interest in other women

Reaction score
a few months ago i hit it off with this hb 8 who is also a very nice person, definite high interest level from her, it was quite nice also, but as time passed she said she was disgusted with me for drinking and smoking and swearing, none of which she does.

i only drink at restaurants, smoke rarely, and swear only if i am extremely angry, natrually, i became a little indignant with her, and said, "sweetheart, i appreciate you telling me this, but i am perfectly satisfied with myself, i have nothing to prove to you."

she got silent and i drove her home, after that none of us have contacted each other, i ignore her mostly now, nothing more than a smile.

then i started going out more and getting ready for university, met a lot of girls, and some of them are definitely interested in me, but it seems i don't have the drive or energy to pursue them anymore--im not afraid, just complacent, i just treat girls like guys now, with no agenda.

i still work out and study with the same energy. just that i don't have much drive when i meet new girls.

any ideas why this is happenin?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you have no drive for chicks....

Coz your gay!!! (think about it... your not far off)

You should have known that anything negative a chick says is most likely to be a $hit test and you just failed... Anyway, your self confidence has taken quite a hit, so naturally you're acting gayish!!

Put this episode behind you and next time, just let her **** testing slide...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever said that you have to sarge all of the time. Continue focusing on yourself, doing whatever you want to do and doing it for yourself. More than likely you'll jump back into things once you come across a woman who's different from the rest. But you'll have to be cognizant of exactly what is different.