Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recovering AFC's going clubbing - any advice

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All

My friend and I are going clubbing tonight as we did last night - we have read a great deal of the bible and other posts and want to put words into action. Last night we went out to this club, we tried to exercise what we had learnt with little success - basically we each asked two girls to dance and each got rejected (we didn;t really keep to the 3 second rule)which really didn't bother either of us - in fact we were happy to have done it - but - obviously at some points we both want the rejections to stop.

There is no reason for them, we both are decent looking, sociable lads and if anybody has any advice it would be greatfully recieved

We will come back and tell you all how it went tommorrow morning

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about making it a bit more fun. Here's a game that can work well as it puts the emphasis on you two having fun, but still gets you out there. Each of you put a tenner (or whatever amount would sting a bit) in the pot. First one to get ten dance rejections takes the pot. Chances are, after the first few rejections you'll have trouble getting more, as the girls will start saying yes.

bp1974

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game at the end of the day, so keep plugin away.