Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Record Time to Friendzone!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah! a twist to this ridiculous story. There seems to be some confusion in posts above, I did respond to her initial friendzoning with something to the effect of

"lol, friendzoned without ever meeting, that has to be a record! that must have been a hell of a vacation"

I just got back a response:
"I LOVED your response! you're a funny dude! It was an amazing trip. I think we should chill. DO IT!! DO IT!"

hah! crazy beotch.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
hah! a twist to this ridiculous story. There seems to be some confusion in posts above, I did respond to her initial friendzoning with something to the effect of

"lol, friendzoned without ever meeting, that has to be a record! that must have been a hell of a vacation"

"I LOVED your response! you're a funny dude! It was an amazing trip. I think we should chill. DO IT!! DO IT!"

hah! crazy beotch.
Brah...

That b1tch....

As the kids say nowadays ...

"Is off a Fvcking Molly"

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Ecuador. is the guy flying her over for a free vacation? online dating is crap. it's not always about the looks, but mostly what these guys are offering to give them.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh. Attention wh0re.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:

hah! crazy beotch.
Think you could bang this one. And....I think you should. If for nothing else, do it in the name of science.

Make this a little social experiment.

You may have come on to something here: Whenever a girl comes back from Ecuador and says she met someone. All this means is she wants to get railed.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Think you could bang this one. And....I think you should. If for nothing else, do it in the name of science.
I LOLed.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:

Make this a little social experiment.

You may have come on to something here: Whenever a girl comes back from Ecuador and says she met someone. All this means is she wants to get railed.
I honestly think you might be right, considering attempting just because my level of fvcks is so low for this chick that it actually might work out.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
Ok so she's confirmed mental, but as others pointed out you have a good shot at railing her so go for it.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow she must really be on her high horse.. What a b1tch

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fine, I'll roll the dice.
I sent back:

"Ok, I'll consider. Whats your number? Fair warning, I don't accept placement in the friendzone."

This chick is crazy for sure, a couple exchanges before had me suspicious, this round has confirmed. Only want to bang now just because its so ridiculous. .....Met someone in Ecuador.... :crackup:

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta show us pics!