Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reconciling the DJ Lifestyle with Christian Morality

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Turns out whether you believe or not, the Bible is the best template we have found to date for a man/woman/family to live a happy and harmonious life. We tried everything else from witchcraft to taoism to crystals to politically correct leftism to b!tches banging bongo drums these last 5 decades and it all failed miserably. No "new age of enlightenment" came, as a matter of fact everything has started to regress. Yep those old dudes were onto something for a few thousands years for a proper reason as it happens
If it's true that Biblical morality is the best route, doesn't the DJ lifestyle contradict that? How do you Christian DJs reconcile that?

For example, the Ten Commandments tell us not to commit adultery or covet our neighbor's wife (maybe this could also be interpreted as girlfriend today?). Yet how many Christian DJs have done just that?

Maybe I'm wrong but I was taught in church that we should remain abstinent until we marry. Our virginities should be given to our spouses, and then we should remain faithful only to them.

But isn't a part of DJing about fvcking the ladies. And what if we get one we're not really interested in pregnant? Then shift the kid back and forth between father and mother. Isn't this breaking with that morality, and bringing about the conditions the moral is there to prevent? A broken family.

How can we pay lip-service to the "old way", but then live our own way in contrast to it?

We can complain about women being slvts and hoes, but would they be like that if there weren't DJs out there capitalizing on women throwing themselves around sexually?

Just a few questions that came to mind after reading ( . )( . )'s post.

Maybe I've interpreted his post different than how he meant. So clarify, if I have, ( . )( . ).

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleBarrel said:
If it's true that Biblical morality is the best route, doesn't the DJ lifestyle contradict that? How do you Christian DJs reconcile that?

For example, the Ten Commandments tell us not to commit adultery or covet our neighbor's wife (maybe this could also be interpreted as girlfriend?). Yet how many Christian DJs have done just that?
You will not find many people here promoting the idea of chasing married women. It's a bad idea regardless of whether you are a Christian.

DoubleBarrel said:
Maybe I'm wrong but I was taught in church that we should remain abstinent until we marry. Our virginities should be given to our spouses, and then we should remain faithful only to them.
The idea behind that was to avoid out of wedlock pregnancies. In the age of effective contraception, this is no longer a major concern.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
So why should we hold to Christian morality then? Or were the examples I gave for why we should poor?

Do you have any ... as you seemed to support Christian morality in the other thread.

EDIT: Spelling mistake

Last edited:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can we pay lip-service to the "old way", but then live our own way in contrast to it?
Because they're sitting poolside while civilization supposedly collapses around us.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Rollo alert here. Rollo, you are needed on this one.
In the mean time here's my opinion. I may go off on a tangent but stay with me here.
Ok, first of all having been on site for a while and with my understanding of its values. I would like to say that the DJ life style in it's pure form isn't about how many women you can nail but rather transforming one's self from the inside out and this would of course involve getting better with women. A lot of people have the same misconception you do that it is about the quantity/quality of women you can get with. Moving on...
I have been raised as a Christian and even accept it as my faith. However, in recent times I have come at a cross roads with my faith. This is as a result of a lot of the aetheist posts I have come across on my Facebook page. I have stopped to consider their arguments and logically most of them make sense. All of a sudden everything I've believed in is starting to look make beliefs and to a certain point this has left me disoriented. One of the things I saw on my wall said, "God does not heal amputees". Then I started to think of all miracles I've heard about and how none of them involves something as overt as regrowing a missing limb. The God of the bible did all these miraculous things. Surely, regrowing a limb shouldn't be that hard for him.

Back to the subject at hand. Man and woman interactions precedes Christianity. How did it suddenly become wrong to do X and Y? If monogamy is the way to go why are people finding it hard to stay in committed relationships? The way the bible was written it seemed to be based on a different time era. The bible doesn't teach you the DJ values such as how attraction leads to relationships (even if it's a one night stand).

However an atheist friend of mine says that even though he doesn't believe in the Christian God (whom he compares to a psychopath and I can see why), he feels that Christianity and other religion still serves a good purpose in society. I guess the dilemma here is reconciling what some people call fiction (bible) and reality. Meaning, if I believe the bible to be fiction it would also make Christianity that. So, why apply that to my real life? Let me contradict myself. If you read the book of proverbs the knowledge in it applies to today's world. Even tells you that an immoral/adulterous woman can cost a man a lot. Don't believe it? Ask the exposed politicians and people who have encountered passion based violence.
Now, where's Rollo?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing. Premarital sex and Christianity do not go together. Period. Since I'm passionate about my Catholic faith, why would I break it just to sleep with a chick? (besides, if she sleeps with you before marriage, by definition she is not a quality girl worth sleeping with in the first place). I'm waiting until I get married to a woman of similar caliber to me. When you marry a religious virgin, a lot of the problems you run into on this site will no longer apply.

However, you can still be a Christian and a ladykiller- in other words, you can have women throwing themselves at you. Whether you act on it is a moral issue, but as for having that DJ "presence" and personality that attracts women- you get that from guys across the moral spectrum, from die-hard atheist to die-hard Catholic like myself.

So for me, there is no DJ "lifestyle". I am who I am and that's that. When I was younger, this site was very useful because it deprogrammed me from feminism I didn't even know I subscribed to, and put me into a real 1950s mindset which I carry with me to this day.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no christian morality. I dropped my Christianity as my first red pill. I am a proud athiest. There have always been what man calls gods, your Jehovah is just another Zeus, or Osris. A figment of man's imagination. All myth was real religion.

Humans know instinctively how to treat each other. Animals need no laws for being in a group. They know what is acceptable to their group and what is not without words. But with words we HAVE to explain. We cannot just BE and experience the world. So we keep asking questions, and keep explaining. It's like when a 3 year old keeps asking why and you finally said, BECAUSE I SAID SO! That's god. God is a huge BECAUSE I SAID SO to stop the questions.

So how to reconcile? Understand there is no heaven or hell and do as you will.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I have no christian morality. I dropped my Christianity as my first red pill. I am a proud athiest. There have always been what man calls gods, your Jehovah is just another Zeus, or Osris. A figment of man's imagination. All myth was real religion.

Humans know instinctively how to treat each other. Animals need no laws for being in a group. They know what is acceptable to their group and what is not without words. But with words we HAVE to explain. We cannot just BE and experience the world. So we keep asking questions, and keep explaining. It's like when a 3 year old keeps asking why and you finally said, BECAUSE I SAID SO! That's god. God is a huge BECAUSE I SAID SO to stop the questions.

So how to reconcile? Understand there is no heaven or hell and do as you will.
This is where personal experience with God comes into play. That's all I can really offer someone like you. I'm not going to convince you of anything by debate, even if I also told you that fulfilled prophecy is another form of proof of God's existence. You'd shoot that down as well.

But you CANNOT shoot down the countless experiences I've had with my faith, seeing signs of direction, comfort in tough times, etc. There's a stronger pull there. Do you think that people all over the world congregate in churches (all types) and give money just out of fear of death??? No, there's more. There is definitely a higher power at work. That big bang crap is silly, brah.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This is where personal experience with God comes into play. That's all I can really offer someone like you. I'm not going to convince you of anything by debate, even if I also told you that fulfilled prophecy is another form of proof of God's existence. You'd shoot that down as well.

But you CANNOT shoot down the countless experiences I've had with my faith, seeing signs of direction, comfort in tough times, etc. There's a stronger pull there. Do you think that people all over the world congregate in churches (all types) and give money just out of fear of death??? No, there's more. There is definitely a higher power at work. That big bang crap is silly, brah.
Nah what's silly brah is trying to have morals and run game. You shouldn't even be having premarital sex! You stinking lot of hypocrites! You rot of the world! You are the reason your god is mad at the world. Can you not even see that? Why would you even try to worship him when you defile him by even being on this site? Good thing I know he's imaginary. Here's the deal. The Egyptians and Summarians, were their gods real? Was Zues? What about Allah? Or Baal? lol. You already know. Feelings in your head ain't real, otherwise women would be right in their Feels and gina tingles. The world is what is real.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in a Holiness Pentecostal church, my dad was the pastor. I was immersed in that for years.

I've seen all that stuff. People running around, spasms on the floor, speaking in tongues, "miracles", personal experiences, prophesies, etc.

Nothing could be further from the reality of the universe.

The OP makes an error in automatically assuming that "Christian morality is the best route." I've lived on extreme ends of asceticism and hedonism; Christianity is a warped world view that weakens men.

It's for sheep - the Bible even says so.

U

user43770

speed dawg said:
Do you think that people all over the world congregate in churches (all types) and give money just out of fear of death???
Yes.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Nah what's silly brah is trying to have morals and run game. You shouldn't even be having premarital sex! You stinking lot of hypocrites! You rot of the world! You are the reason your god is mad at the world. Can you not even see that? Why would you even try to worship him when you defile him by even being on this site?
We all sin. I laugh when people like you cry "hypocrites" when you see a Christian doing something wrong. We are all human, and we're all going to doing crap that is morally and criminally wrong.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Christian Morality" is irrelevant. What matters is your personal morality. You should make the decisions that suit you best, always keeping in mind the consequences of your decisions and which ones you'd be willing to accept. It's that simple.

Your morality is your own. It doesn't belong to Christ or Allah or Satan. Even if you decide to follow Christian morality (whatever that is), you still are the one deciding whether to accept it. It cannot be foisted on you. You may choose to accept it wholesale, but personally I find that confusing and contradictory. Most people who are "Christians" cherry pick from its morals. Why? Because they are doing what's best for them. That's what it always comes back to. Don't fall into the trap of pleasing someone else's idea of a god.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of things...

Those people who are rolling around on the floor, "speaking in tongues", carrying on wildly in church are not in any way doing things that are of God nor are they honoring Him in any way.

The problem here is that unbelieving people see this high-profile nonsense and automatically think these people are Christians simply because they say they are Christians. God (in the bible) calls us to be sober-minded.

Addressing samspade's statements, I can assure you that TRUE Christians, those who are actually following Christ, are not cherry-picking morals.

People who call themselves Christians but who are not are the ones who are cherry picking.

The man of God understands that he has no right to declare what is moral, that this is God's domain only. This is the very corruption of mankind that keeps him separated from God... Man insists on being his own moral authority, when in fact his perceptions and appetites are corrupt (and he therefore needs a Savior).

Guys, believe what you want, but understand that just because millions of whacked-out people define themselves as Christians, doesn't mean that they actually are. Take the time to investigate what authentic Christianity actually is, and then you will be qualified to make an informed decision about what to do with God and the bible.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ignoring you JAYFK, just kinda busy with the book. Watch this space.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleBarrel said:
"Lip service" = saying you believe in something when your actions speak otherwise.

It's perfectly natural, to pay "lip service" to belief X while doing behavior Y which is in seeming contradiction.

That's why it's called "lip service."

As far as a "traditional christian" vs. "DJ," they are not necessarily incompatible.

So long as the DJ is using his skills to meet as many "quality" women as possible (yet never sleeping with them) to create a life long relationship with the girl who pops his cherry, everything's cool.

Otherwise, Christian Tradition (chaste till marriage) and DJ lifestyle (bang as many as you can) are incompatible, and tend to produce endless rationalizations and message board threads to span pages but go nowhere.

I do believe that Jesus said something about "being nor not nor cold and I will spew thee out of my mouth..."

Meaning choose one lifestyle and stick with it, don't think you can have the best of both worlds. Simple economics. Choosing A means you can't have B.

So choose one, and stick with it.

We can complain about women being slvts and hoes, but would they be like that if there weren't DJs out there capitalizing on women throwing themselves around sexually?
Chickens and eggs.

U

user43770

Danger said:
Doublebarrel,

If you are fixated on the juxtaposition of Christianity and Game. Might I recommend Dalrock's blog?

He has done some very interesting discussions on these exact topics. Especially the challenges faced by Christians with the newfound knowledge of game.

One of the larger portions of his discussion is how feminism co-opted the Church and it's meanings. Have a look.

End of thread. Not to undermine any of the posters in this thread, but go to the blog where they specialize in exactly this.