Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent widow 'freind sex' txt.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one just comes down to if you are ok with sleeping with her knowing, her husband hung himself recently.. i personally wouldn't - i dont have the slightest idea what emotions she going through, and I dont know if having sex would trigger something awful, i personally would pass, on anything sexual, i surely would be there, if she was a friend of mine to keep her company, be one to talk to her if she needed someone, take her out for some fun, and get her mind off things.. etc.. etc.. but thats just me.

if you go ahead with it, its not "bad" but do have caution to anything more then sex, as i dont "think" she is in the right state of mind for anything serious, thats my 2 cents.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you found your niche horaholic...instead of crashing weddings you ought to crash funerals.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
this one just comes down to if you are ok with sleeping with her knowing, her husband hung himself recently.. i personally wouldn't - i dont have the slightest idea what emotions she going through, and I dont know if having sex would trigger something awful, i personally would pass, on anything sexual, i surely would be there, if she was a friend of mine to keep her company, be one to talk to her if she needed someone, take her out for some fun, and get her mind off things.. etc.. etc.. but thats just me.

if you go ahead with it, its not "bad" but do have caution to anything more then sex, as i dont "think" she is in the right state of mind for anything serious, thats my 2 cents.
Its one thing to say that, yet another when its blatantly offered. Im not gay. A few weeks ago, I wouldv'e declined, or at least I like to think I would have.

Its been a month and a half. I dont know how short of a time that is, but I was a true friend to her for a month and a half, with no ulterior motives. But, when she sent me that, I wasn't gonna pass it up. She wasn't crying on my shoulders or anything.
I wasn't her emotional tampon, but I was there for her. He died. It sucks. She's fvcked up about it, but she has to find a way to move on. Relationship is out of the question on both our parts. Whatever happens with this, we'll be as good of friends as we were before it happened, which wasnt TOO good, but we were buddies.

She texted me asking if I was down to fvck a little while ago, and I replied "Can I shave you?" and I haven't heard anything back. Hairy beav's are a turnoff, and I broke my rule by going down on her with it, but under the circumstances, it was the right thing to do, but Im gonna have her handle that shyt.

BTW, the305, you're a pvssy;)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd give an update. Everythings fine. Totally casual. We've banged about 7 times. No problems, but I haven't gotten her to shave the kitty yet. We see each other a lot, at our local watering hole, but we dont HANG OUT too often. Everyone can tell we have something going on, but we're discreet about it, yet its obvious that somethings there. People are asking questions though. Its funny.

So, everythings good.

She's been keeping super busy. She found a group or artists that have a 24 hour warehouse, so she's been painting like crazy there, sometimes all night long. Obviously, she doesnt like being at her house, but she's slowly getting back to normal.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under normal circumstances i'd be warning you of the HIGH probability that this woman is already or will become (mentally) unstable. The stories you're telling have all kinds of red flags in them.... If this woman wasn't already messed up in the head (and you will never know such a thing just being "friends" with a woman) - she will be now.

But, you're experienced and i respect you as a poster, so i believe you won't get caught up in this like a normal guy would....

If you were just some random guy on here - i'd be warning you about the daggers teeth, and suggesting you tred careful if at all....

good friends or not - the game changes when the d!ck slides in!

1 thing:

you mentioned that you helped her out with emotional support right after the death of her husband. that's fine, and something you should do for friends. but are you still doing this???

therapist role + lover role = her beginning to see you as a provider role.

lover role + "don't talk to me about these things, im not your therapist; but here's a number to a good one" role = staying in lover role.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 thing:

you mentioned that you helped her out with emotional support right after the death of her husband. that's fine, and something you should do for friends. but are you still doing this???
Not really, actually. There has only been one instance (besides the day it happened) in the two plus months since this happened that she broke down and started crying to me, and it wasnt even about him, it was about a mutual friends of ours that did something fvcked up. She didnt call me. I called her in the middle of it, so I let her vent. This chick puts on a good game face. A lot of people think she doesnt even care. like I said, I've been her friend, not her emotional tampon. She isnt openly emotional, like normal chicks are, so it makes it very easy for me to not be her emotional tampon/therapist. We just act like buddies with a little extra. in fact, one of her husbands issues with her was that she wasnt emotional and loving. She's like a guy in that respect, and she admits it. She's had a rough upbringing, and she's really strong because of it.

She doesnt really talk about him too much anymore. She's trying to move on.

Keep in mind also, that we're friends first, and lovers second, and we both want to keep it that way.

Also, Im aware of her issues. She is aware of her issues. Thats why is pretty set in the mindset that her husband was the only guy who could handle her. I couldnt handle her in a relationship, even BEFORE all this. She makes a better buddy.

Last edited:

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic are you dating and sleeping with other women or just with the widow.

I ask because I'm fvcking an ex with no strings attached and after awhile I started feeling sort of attached and the only way that I was able to set myself straight was to fvck another girl I've been hanging out with.

I'm just saying if you start feeling attached start fvcking someone else and it will help reset yourself with your fvck buddy relationship with the widow.

Good luck and have fun!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
horaholic are you dating and sleeping with other women or just with the widow.

I ask because I'm fvcking an ex with no strings attached and after awhile I started feeling sort of attached and the only way that I was able to set myself straight was to fvck another girl I've been hanging out with.

I'm just saying if you start feeling attached start fvcking someone else and it will help reset yourself with your fvck buddy relationship with the widow.

Good luck and have fun!
I understand what you're saying. She is not stopping me from gaming other girls. So, Im TRYING to bang other girls, at least. Im not going to do it in front of her, or with her friends, out of respect though. Not out of AFC'ness or anything, but this isnt like normal game, where its good to make them jealous. I think we're good enough friends where we wouldn't disrespect each other like that. I have a feeling I may not be the only one for her, but its far from my eyes and ears if there are other guys.

I've banged a friend of hers a couple times, and she told the widow every detail about me, so I've refrained from banging her recently. (She's a nutjob anyway, so I need to stay away from that one!) Me and the widow are not telling crazy chick about us, cuz there could be drama. luckily, she doesnt hang out much.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm. NO. You didnt read it right.

Where the hell did you get that from?

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
horaholic said:
This is a text I just got from my chick friend who's husband hung himself a little over a month ago:

"Would it be weird to ask for freind sex with no strings because Im mental? lol."

I wrote back "Are you asking for my opiniomn or as a 'donor'?

I'll let you know how it pans out!
horaholic said:
While she's on her way, I'll fill in some details. Met her a couple years ago. She was pretty good looking, and super fun. We3 totally hit it off, but she had a BF in NYC, who eventually came to live with her here. We flirted constantly, and her BF moved here, and he was cool, and was our door guy Even after her husband died, she is a laugh riot. She was a backup singer in my band for a while, but quit a few months ago. she's here. gotta go.
Confusing

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Confusing
Not really. He described when he met her in the PAST and that she HAD a boyfriend until he DIED.

horaholic said:
While she's on her way, I'll fill in some details. Met her a couple years ago. She was pretty good looking, and super fun. We3 totally hit it off, but she had a BF in NYC, who eventually came to live with her here. We flirted constantly, and her BF moved here, and he was cool, and was our door guy Even after her husband died, she is a laugh riot. She was a backup singer in my band for a while, but quit a few months ago. she's here. gotta go.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I know this chick very well. First of all, she's safe about it, secondly, she's not a hor... Her husband just died. She's not gonna go hor around.
I find this comment funny. You defend her actions of sleeping around since as you say she ISNT a "*****." The chick is looking for d1ck not even a month after her husband died...yeah I think you can chalk this up to ***** status or does noone grieve anymore an please dont say a MONTH is enough grieving.

Then you defend YOUR actions by saying you guys are buddy buddy and are cool about it...haha. Then you talk about not gaming other women out of "Respect," That right there made me bust out laughing as well as the whole disrespect comment too.

I say dump the pity sex and look for other girls.....or is that to disrespectful haha.