Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent widow 'freind sex' txt.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a text I just got from my chick friend who's husband hung himself a little over a month ago:

"Would it be weird to ask for freind sex with no strings because Im mental? lol."

I wrote back "Are you asking for my opiniomn or as a 'donor'?

I'll let you know how it pans out!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied "Both" . "U have condoms?"

edit she's on her way. I'll update to what happens.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While she's on her way, I'll fill in some details. Met her a couple years ago. She was pretty good looking, and super fun. We3 totally hit it off, but she had a BF in NYC, who eventually came to live with her here. We flirted constantly, and her BF moved here, and he was cool, and was our door guy Even after her husband died, she is a laugh riot. She was a backup singer in my band for a while, but quit a few months ago. she's here. gotta go.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
gold.

finally a good thread.
Too true! Can't wait to read what happens.

Reaction score
there's a reason her husband hung himself.........good luck getting this psycho piece of scum off your back after you fvck her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
there's a reason her husband hung himself.........good luck getting this psycho piece of scum off your back after you fvck her.
I've liked your posts, but you are wrong in this case. I knew her husband. He was haunted by things in his past. He was prescribed lithium, and ordered to not drink at all. He got wasted one night, and she caught him drunk IMing an old fling in NY. They got in a fight, and he left their house, and stayed with a neighbor for a couple days. He belligerantly texted her saying he was gonna do it, and she called his bluff, then he actually he did it. She has to live with that now. He hung himself cuz of his own issues and mental imbalance. All of us men know that a girl is never a reason for that. They both have issues, and they were a great couple cuz they could handle each others issues. I know both of them, and they loved each other more than anything, but he had a serious dark side that eventually got the best of him.

Anyway... I've been buddies with her for a couple of years now. After he hung himself, she spent a couple of nights with me cuz she couldnt be alone, it was totally innocent. I couldnt think of gaming her, and would have denied her if she tried... at first. It's been a month, and she sent me that text, and after i confirmed she really wanted to fvck, i asked her if she was totally sure about it. she said she was sure, and that she needed something to get it off her mind for a bit. later she told me she asked two other of her guys friends before me, but they pvssed out. I told her "Hey. Im a guy,. and Im your friend, and if fvcking you silly is what you need from a friend right now, Im happy to do it."

Anyway, so she came ove, and took a shower, had a few minutes of mild awkwardness. It was just a wierd situation, and we had to have a couple drinks and small talk, then I grabbed her and went for it. It was kind of awkward, and I couldnt get fully hard, so I chowed her box for 20 minutes. Then she went down on me, but I still wasnt functioning right. We drank some beer with my roomates, and went to bed. I got hard in the middle of the night so I banged her for a while then lost it again!:confused:

We're friends, so we're ok with the whole thing. She's in mourning. She isnt gonna get attached to me, and I wouldn't date another fresh widow anyway, and she's super cool, but I know better than to like her too much. I dont know if we'll do it again or not. She said she just needed to get laid, and to distract herself, and I believe her. I'd do the same thing if I was her anyway.
I really feel that we could be straight up FB's with this situation drama free.

So... thats what happened. I'll update if anything new develops

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
Problem man. She could be laying around with many guys, and without care for safety.
I know this chick very well. First of all, she's safe about it, secondly, she's not a hor... or at least a lot less of one that any of the other girls around. Her husband just died. She's not gonna go hor around. I know she's a female, but you gotta give a LITTLE credit as a human being. She called me cuz she was lonely and sick of her vibrator, and needed the real thing, and knew I would be cool about it. I didnt ask her what number on her list I was though, lol. I think I will when I see her next.

BTW, she's 36. She is an adult.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to talk us into anything, just make sure you know what you are doing. I am also with the "she is going to get attached" crowd - those innocent friend sex scenarios work only in the movies imo..

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Don't try to talk us into anything, just make sure you know what you are doing. I am also with the "she is going to get attached" crowd - those innocent friend sex scenarios work only in the movies imo..
Have you ever dated a recent widow? I have. Everything is a comparison. Its like a girl who just got out of an LTR, except that when someone dies, people instantly forget about their bad points and only focus on their good ones. Basically, in a widows mind, her man was perfect. Try competing with that.

What I did with her was a type of rebound for her. Chicks rarely get attached to rebounds anyway. You gotta think, its probably gonna take close to a year for her to be ready to actually date anyone. But, in the mean time, she's gotta get laid though.

I met my ex 6 months after her husband died. She said she was tired of mourning, and wanted to go out and get laid. We fell for each other, but she could never get to close to me, cuz she felt like she was cheating on her husband, (feeling wise, not cuz of the sex) and it caused great strain on us. Its worse than dating someone who still has feelings for their ex. I'll never do it again.

As far as Im concerned, it was just sex. Maybe we'll do it again, maybe not. I wasnt exactly at my best anyway, lol. If her friend hadnt told her ALL the intimate details about me, I'd doubt she'd want to do it again anyway. She is not like a 'girly-girl' in the slightest. She's not the most feminine chick out there. She thinks like a guy, and isnt very emotional. I dont think she's BPD, but she has issues. Her father cut her throat open when she was a kid, and when he died, she didnt give a shyt. She's handling this death surprisingly well. Obviously it fvcked her up big time, but I have barely seen her shed any tears. She laughs a lot, and is funny as hell. She uses humor to cope. My tattoo artist friend jokes around with her. One day he said; "You should tattoo 'To Die For' on you. We laughed hysterically. If I did the black condom joke, she would think it was funny as shyt.

Anyway, under the circumstances, I think this is well under control. Worse case scenario (excluding pregnancy or something) is one of us gets attached, and it gets awkward for a couple months. No biggie. We'd eventually be friends again anyway. Thats how it is with all girls I have had flings with.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't hang out with me. I like being alive :D

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? A random text begins a friend with benefits scenario, which we all could use more of, and you're already "BEWARE, BEWARE"? What, are you jealous? Shut the hell up!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facadegeniality said:
could she be using sex as a form of escape?
Obviously! Who wouldn't?

That and you know... just MAYBE... she just wanted some dyck after a month and a half of her vibrator, knowing she will NEVER get to fvck her man again?

Everyone's making this out to be so complicated! Look, I dont trust chicks anymore than anyone else on here, but this situation is plain and simple. There is nothing complicated about it whatsoever, despite how strange it may be. Im sure a lot of people would judge her by how fast she took another cok in her, but everyones different, and everyone moves on at different speeds and in different ways. Im sure if/when our friends find out, I'll be judged by some of them, who'll think I've been plotting to get in her pants the whole time, which honestly isnt true, but I'll deal with it. As far as I'm concerned, I stepped up as her friend in her time of need... even if it was cok, that she needed:) It was 100% her idea, and I asked her if she was absolutely sure she wanted to, so I gave it to her. Whatever people think of me for doing it, I'll accept with a smile on my face.

Julius Seizeher said:
Are you guys serious? A random text begins a friend with benefits scenario, which we all could use more of, and you're already "BEWARE, BEWARE"? What, are you jealous? Shut the hell up!
Thank you!