Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Receiving Oral Pleasure - help is needed!

Django Fett

Reaction score
I've been with my wife for 15 years, and it's been great - good sex and an amazing wife. She's still the best I ever have been with.

My problem is, that for the first 14 years, she was not at all "a head giver" but in the recent year, that have changed for the better. (Maybe She had a lover who demanded it:) )
In my youth I recieved it a lot with other girls, and there was no problems at all. In the years of not having it, I seem to have lost the technique?

I have no problem being satisfied with her at all, She turns me on, she is good, but it's mostly me who is in action and does the movings...

About the headjob, She does it good, but it takes forever for me to get satisfied. It's not her action which, I believe, is the problem, it's me - I cannot find the right place in my mind - to relax enough. I think of a thousand situations, on Her, on other girls etc. Doesn't bring it to me, and She gets tired, a bit upset and feels like She not good enough. I'm so affraid that She'll stop doing it again.

Where should I place my thoughts? Please help!!!:flowers:

PS. I have been much more a giver, than a reciever all through the years.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolls never enjoy a 'headjob' as you call it in anycase.

You will get far more guaranteed pleasure from bending right over and sticking your head right up your 'arse' mate...

Off with you darn troll, back to trollsrus.com where you can pour out your mindless dribble in among other trolls...

Last edited:

Django Fett

Reaction score
You're such a Jerk mr. "Night Owl". It was really meant as an issue and a problem for me. I didn't know where to go.

I'll delete my profil and let you have your Forum for your self.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think he was trolling - it just sounds like English is not his first language.

Django, I used to have this problem too. The root of it was that when getting a BJ I was just too passive, and that's not what gets us guys off. Aggression is the name of our game, so next time she's going to town, don't be afraid to grab a good fistful of her hair (not too hard at first) and stuff her face. Start gentle and work your way up - it gets them even more excited. Smack her in the face with your meat a little, grab her neck - make her submit and worship your manhood.

You can also jerk it while you work it, and put her hands on you to show her to use them at the right speed/intensity. With a little practice you will be nutting on her face in no time.

As for why she's suddenly interested in this activity, that's a whole other issue which raises a heap of concerns I don't even want to get into right now.

PS - if you have questions, post them in the general discussion forum. This one is for posting tips, not asking for them.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually been in that situation. Honestly, most women don't know sh!t about giving head. I mean for the most part most head feels good, but some women know how to give what I like to call effective head, and that's when I know I got a keeper haha.

But seriously, I've been in a relationship with a girl, and she would give me head; however, she had rules like I couldn't look at her, and she would continually ask if she was doing a good job. But the point is, I never could get off from her BJ probably because I had to warn her... and that would kill it even if she was doing a good job.

Anyways, the point is she probably isn't doing a good job, and you're trying to convince yourself she is doing an alright job. F that dude, give her some books and DVDs and be like study.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, maybe you should look into buying this ebook and get her to read it too. Helped me keep my sex life alive.

My advice- guide her and show her what it is about *******s that pleases you. There is no shame in giving her feedback and openly discussing it with her. She'll appreciate it.

Goodluck my friend

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i never finish from that, its ok. Id rather have her work on me for a bit, and think about what i'll do to her when i get bored of it and want to take some more of her lol. then flip her over. its not a bad thing, better too long than too short!!