Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Receding Hairline

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
I've been trying out some new do's lately and I noticed a significant receding of my hairline above each of my temples. It wasn't like that 6 months ago (before my bad breakup). It's really amazing how much of a toll life can take on you. My diet was seriously ****ed up for about 2 months, during which time I chain smoked and had anxiety attacks. I'm thinking those things aged me in a way.

I'm wondering as I continue to make my climb back to reality and normalcy if my hairline will go back the way it was 6 months ago, but thinking about it I don't think it works that way.

Anyone have experience where a stressful life event has receded their hairline? If so, it doesn't come back by itself does it..?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might have a little to do with your stress levels, but a 30 year old should expect some recession.

If you are worried about losing it Propecia works for some people. Make sure you talk to a doc first, but buy it as Proscar and cut it into 5 pieces. Same medication....MUCH cheaper. You can order it out of Canada or Mexico.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Might have a little to do with your stress levels, but a 30 year old should expect some recession.

If you are worried about losing it Propecia works for some people. Make sure you talk to a doc first, but buy it as Proscar and cut it into 5 pieces. Same medication....MUCH cheaper. You can order it out of Canada or Mexico.
Nice, I live in Canada so I can get me some of this and I need it, I am losing some hair too. Are there any terrible side effects to propecia? I think my hairdresser mentioned it once, is it a pill?