Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rebound relationships...what do you guys think?

johnlewis

Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you guys think about rebound relationships. Are they for real and do they often last? There is alot of advice online saying to never get into a rebound relationship. Why is that? Is it really unhealthy??They say that rebound relationships have low LTR potential.

From your past experiences in relationships...how long (average range of time)do they tend to last?? If they dont last, who is the one that usually ends up getting hurt...the rebounder or reboundee?? What would you reckon is the general percentage of it workin out?

I know that if you show enough value etc etc it is possible to make them last but i am talking in a general sense. Would appreciate input from you guys who have had personal experience in this or have seen it multiple times.

Reaction score
Rebound relationships usually don't work. Its the reboundee that gets hurt. The rebounder wakes up one day and thinks, wow, the grass might be greener on the other side of the fence, how will I know as long as I am still with this same person. When you are in a rebound relationship, you have not had time to recover and you need time to recover and get to know yourself again as single or you are not worth much to your partner.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john, are you thinking about your exs' new relationship? Are you still chumping over her? Why did you talk to her at all? There's nothing more pathetic than a guy chumping over his lost princess who is riding some other guy's d!ck, so don't be that guy.

You are a man on a mission: a mission of self-improvement, and of banging increasingly hotter chicks with increasing regularity. Quit this talk of relationship faggotry; as AD said, only wounded or needy birds would fly so happily into a cage.

Reaction score
So here is a question for you men here. If you are trying to keep the high, which I agree with 100%, do you ever think about the first one you left behind. I have about 100 women on another forum wanting the answer to that one. Its a constant topic, does he ever think of me? How can he just leave a ltr and jump in with another woman after a week?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robinincarolina said:
So here is a question for you men here. If you are trying to keep the high, which I agree with 100%, do you ever think about the first one you left behind.
Sure. But remember, men are usually the ones 'left behind'. In their branch-swinging quest to "keep the high", women already have another bloke, and the original is a distant memory by the time she finally drops his @ss.

robinincarolina said:
I have about 100 women on another forum wanting the answer to that one. Its a constant topic, does he ever think of me? How can he just leave a ltr and jump in with another woman after a week?
Sadly, for every 100 women asking that question, there are 100,000 men sitting at a bar with the same one. Gladly, some of them find their way here and decide to turn lemons into bada$$ testosterone-fueled self-improvement lemonade!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have seen... Most girls on the rebound are only good for sex. They still have feelings for their ex.. want to meet other guys besides you.. and ect. I've seen lots of guys get their heart broken from girls on the re-bound. The main reason is they go back to their ex. Its usually just a head ache...

While most guys are just so happy that some girl broke up with her boyfriend that she is single now. All you can think about is trying to get some of that. But, did you ever stop and think why we is single now?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a must for guys to be honest.New pu$$y can cure anything,ANYTHING old pu$$y did to you.