Reason I don't have facebook

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=19734

Under the bill all online communication services -- including video chat services (like Skype), social network services (like Facebook), and data/encrypted email service (like RIM's Blackberry packages) -- would be forced to comply with warrant-less requests for information from the U.S. government -- similar to the warrant-less wiretaps that recent legislation made legal in the U.S.
Another good reason to delete your facebook.

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your reasoning, I'm assuming you also refuse to use a cellphone and landline?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds more like a good reason to get the hell out of the Land of the "Free".

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone dumb enough to post incriminating evidence on facebook deserves to be busted. I've seen people post pictures of their marijuana plants and things like that. How retarded can they be? Please arrest them and save the gene pool.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks op.

I'm definitely gonna watch what i post or upload to facebook. i don't wanna have the feds knock my door just for having a political discussion on a sensitive topic.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=19734

Another good reason to delete your facebook.
I'd be more worried about your email, and **** you post on forums all over the net then couple of pictures on facebook of you and your boyfriend.

personaly i have only 5 pictures on my face book....and on my friends list are only couple of close friends and mostly family (because its scattered around the world).

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays,

All killers have Facebooks. Whenever its breaking news, 'Man killed wife over Facebook messafe' or without fail 80% of the time. Any murders happening in the times, the murderer has a Facebook. The Teflon Don must be turning in his grave.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already done it.

My good reason for deleting Facebook was that it gave me a false sense of closeness and community with people I haven't seen in years.

Instead, I should pick up the phone, call them, and say "Hey, let's get a beer."

It's been going much better since.

Although I admit, being a little more old school (if only in mind and not body), some of the younger crowd might just be better at taking advantage of things like FB. I just can't even imagine a situation in my years on that site (since they started in 2004) where it was ever helpful in a way that email and phone weren't.

Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

Already out of the land of the free sheep. :whistle: Sitting here in the land of the frost, about to bring my first party of automobiles out of the land of the free sheep and make $$money! Bastards spend all their money on bailing out criminals and shipped all their jobs over seas, so can't afford cars now, prices are the cheeze! :kick:

Lol j/k.. But seriously consider changing that red white and blue to red with a hummer and sickle and a star. :moon:

Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

Already out of the land of the free sheep. :whistle: Sitting here in the land of the frost, about to bring my first party of automobiles out of the land of the free sheep and make $$money! Bastards spend all their money on bailing out criminals and shipped all their jobs over seas, so can't afford cars now, prices are the cheeze! :kick:

Lol j/k.. But seriously consider changing that red white and blue to red with a hummer and sickle and a star. :moon:

P

perseverance

I've deleted my facebook account, it will officially be wiped off their database on the 18th of October. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.