Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really worried...

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had these acne looking things on my testies for a while... and i didn't think they would be anything bad... but then i started worrrying lately...

do u guys know what they are?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that worried, go see a doctor. It is possible, but rare to get HPV (warts) from head so if you do have it you want to get it treated and removed asap.

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg!!!

so does anybody know what acnes are?

or did anybody ever have em????

i don't wanna go to a doctor just yet if other ppl had em before

or is there any website that u know about this stuff?

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
um....

wonderboy,

I hate to use my experience as a nurse to sound like I know it all, but you really need to go to a doctor and get it checked out. It is not normal to have acne on your testes. It could be something as bad as genital herpes, which you may have contracted by someone who has oral herpes. I'm not giving you a diagnosis, but please don't wait on something like that. I know it's embarrasing, but it's not worth not finding out for sure, either.
And for the love of God, don't do anything sexual with anyone else until you find out!

cece

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you shave your balls?

If you do - it could possibly be that.....

Also - have you changed the soap you are using recently?

I recently purchased a brand of shower gel - and that caused me to come out in a rash down there.

In the end of the day - when you eliminate all other poissibilities - goto the Dr.

My feeling is it's nothing to worry about.

Go lookup pics online also.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it could just be ur hair follicles? i used to think they were a disease, they are at the bottom of your hair and are little lumps (so u will have many all over ur balls).
if they are pimples with heads, i guess thats fine, i've had them in my pubic area before, especially on my upper thighs and every now and again in my pubes above my penis (not really "acne" as such, but the odd pimple).

more then likely it'll be nothing..
but definently get it checked..

u'll be very relieved if its hair follicles, and i think alot of people are worried about that at ur age... i was for a long long time, till i heard/read somewhere about it..

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop shaving - see what happens.

You've nopt had sex and had a BJ once.

Chances are it's nothing.

If it's still there in a week - go see a DR.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Health and Fitness.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ten bucks says it's hair follicles. I freaked about the same thing back when I was, like, 13.

There's nothing to be scared about—except maybe the growing ignorance about our own bodies nowadays, but that's about.

Also, if it turns out to be herpes, tell me how you mustered the mental and physical fortitude to shave over herpes sores like that, because I clearly lack that kind of total disregard for white-hot pain.

MadeInTheUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea...
i got something similar i think.. some are hair folicles...but i also have what my doctor called milia...which he said is no big deal..i cant get rid of them tho.. which is ****ing annoying..but no big deal so im cool...

goto the doctors man... they will be able to fix it (hopefully)/put your mind at ease

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
if it turns out to be herpes, tell me how you mustered the mental and physical fortitude to shave over herpes sores like that, because I clearly lack that kind of total disregard for white-hot pain.
lmao haha

This thread is kinda old but yeah, most likely hair follicle bump thingy's. I have them too. In 5th grade I was so worried about it I asked my dad and he told me what they were but I wouldn't believe him. So finally he's like, "Look! See? It's normal." as he pulled down his trousers and loosed a little something I like to call, "Dad's penis".

"Oh, ok. I guess your right."

I patiently await the day I have a son and he asks the same thing. Then I'll show him the organ of life, from which he was created and know that someday he'll tell a similar story to a wide-eyed audience. Respect the c0ck!

Hakunamatada.

hkyplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
lmao haha

This thread is kinda old but yeah, most likely hair follicle bump thingy's. I have them too. In 5th grade I was so worried about it I asked my dad and he told me what they were but I wouldn't believe him. So finally he's like, "Look! See? It's normal." as he pulled down his trousers and loosed a little something I like to call, "Dad's penis".

"Oh, ok. I guess your right."

I patiently await the day I have a son and he asks the same thing. Then I'll show him the organ of life, from which he was created and know that someday he'll tell a similar story to a wide-eyed audience. Respect the c0ck!

Hakunamatada.
LMFAO sorry I just had to say that this post had my laughing my ass off LOOOOOOOL!