Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really ****ty situation

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways I hang out with this girl a lot, and every ****ing time we hang out i feel like a third wheel. She always brings guys over. Well last night was the last ****ing straw, when we were alone for a second I told her that I liked her, and she ****ing left in the bathroom. Then whe she camed back she was grabing the other guy ****, and she was touching him. I just ****ing left i couldnt deal with it anymore. O did I forget to mention that we were best friends and that I did everything for this girl.

Reaction score
Over 400 posts and you're still on some grade A AFC sh!t? What do want people to tell you? Can't you see for yourself whats wrong here?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha AFC, I might as well stick to my hands because im going to stay a virgin forever

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
O did I forget to mention that we were best friends and that I did everything for this girl.
Let that be a lesson.

Next time act like the guy whos **** she was grabbing. I'll bet he didn't do anything for her.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, forget the heck out of that girl. She is disrespecting you man. Leave that hoe at once and forget her. Do friends do **** like that to friends?

I wonder if she is even your friend to do **** like that.

Find a better quality chick to hang out with.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty simple situation to me. She dosent want to be with you, you want to be with her. She knows this, so she is making sure you get the picture by messing around with guys in front of you. Its time for you to make a decision; 1) keeping on wanting what you cant get or 2) move on. There is no way you can change this situation, especialy with the attitude of "can you believe this girl did this to me, after everything ive done for her." Girls dont respect a guy who does that sh!t.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right this hoe can call her **** buddies when she got emotional problems, **** her.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have 418 posts and still don't understand the Friendzone?

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
One simple word.

NEXT.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

That should have been done a long time ago. Hiding from you in the bathroom then emerging only to play with another guy's J? Why are you even still letting this girl preoccupy your mind?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when we were alone for a second I told her that I liked her
O did I forget to mention that we were best friends and that I did everything for this girl.
While reading this, the question that comes to every experienced Dj's mind:
Are you an idiot?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, this after Rollo has made post after post after post telling you guys that friends first is never the way into a woman's pants?

Oh my goodness.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't get the hint when she brought another guy?

Even a complete moron would realize that unless you've already tickled the coochi, she considers you a balls-less, emotional tampon whose sole purpose is to serve/support her needs, at your expense.

Man the hell up, focus your mind and make it happen with the million other, beautiful, intelligent women (not girls) out there. Raise your standards, you tolerated disrespect because you have no self-respect. Built that first, and then good things will follow.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
Over 400 posts and you're still on some grade A AFC sh!t? What do want people to tell you? Can't you see for yourself whats wrong here?
Can't agree with him any more......

It is pretty amazing to me that you've spent so much time on this site and you still get into these horrible situations :down:

I guess the age-old aphorism is really true:
"Some people NEVER learn" :eek:

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crazy ***** tried calling me tonight, and when I answered the phone she didn't say a ****ing word. I reckonize the number even though I deleted it. What a hoe, just when im about to move on she gives me a call, I hope she burns in hell, for hurting me.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks to hear dude but read what everyone has had to say...you were in the friendzone pretty deep from what it seems like, with her bringing her boy-toys over to your place to "hang out" (sounds to me like your place was the safe haven where she could bring **** buddies without her parents knowing about it). then, while deep in the friendzone you attempt the leap of faith out of there by coming clean with your feelings, did you really expect that to work and have her melt for you right then and there?

good luck dude, sounds like you'll need it :(

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
The crazy ***** tried calling me tonight,
Woah. So much hostility against a girl you willfully served. Sounds like she still owns you.

Stéphane said:
and when I answered the phone she didn't say a ****ing word.
Why did you even answer?

Stéphane said:
What a hoe, just when im about to move on she gives me a call, I hope she burns in hell, for hurting me.
Again, she still owns you. Don't even dignify her with your time, attention or emotion. To do that, screams B I T C H .

Focus on something more constructive. Learn a new language, get a better job, finish your education, work towards a Black Belt, do not waste time focusing on a woman.