Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really Need Help With My Parents

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my parents but they are really like strict for no reason. I need help cause my parent want me to get my licensce but they don't want me to get a car. They don't want me dating. They don't even let me stay out late with cousins on non school days. They usually don't let me go to parents. This is just killing me socially and been putting me into a depression as of late. Since I've been the end of many jokes as of late for being on lockdown. So anyone have any advice on what to say to my parents. I'm going be 17 in 2 months and if I don't get better treatment I'm def moving out the house as soon as I turn 18 and never lookin back

Last edited:

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you talked to em about it? Have you tried to compromise?

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they pretty much brush me off basically saying that I don't need things and all this other bull****

The.Nice.Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them about karma...and that you'll be deciding what nursing home there guna be stuck in one day

you say they just brush you off when you mention the subject? have you tried sneaking out at all? see what happens then, they'll be worried sick about you then you can tell them if they let you out they'll know where you are all the time ect. or they could ground you for life :mad:

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
have you tried sneaking out at all
Hell No.
You think theyre strict now... watch them when you get caught. :( You all think youre parents never catch you... they do. They know every little sh--y thing you do. They just dont say it.

Tell me, do youre parents have any reason at all to be so strict?

Bad grades, caught with alcohol, sneaking out, bad behavior, anything?
If they do, its your fault.

Otherwise, find out why. Like this

"Mother/Father/Aunt Harriet, Why cant I go anywhere?"
I've been the end of many jokes as of late for being on lockdown
When Im grounded, people say "Sh-t, that sucks."
Theyre joking about your situation, not you.

Mr.Hitchcock

Reaction score
i always ask them if they have reasons, like why i can't go to a skatepark. they'll say "cuz there might be drugs or alchohol" and i tell them that there banned there, and you get kicked out for like a year if they find out u've been using them on their grounds. just say reasons that disprove them.

(if that doesn't work, when my parents don't let me go places i just give them both a nazi salute and goose step out of the room. :p )