Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REALLY need advice from guys who have been through it

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Leave without saying a word, change your cell number, your email, and just go, BUT - leave a GIANT DILDO on her pillow. Tempting to write a note alongside it, something like: "Here's what you been looking for" - but don't, say or write nothing, just leave the dildo.
LOL

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example for all the guys starting out. It's your inner game that is shaky.

Guys that start off in seduction often get results at the start.They then get blinded by the ***** that turns up and it feeds into their ego.
The problem is you have the superficial skills to attract, but not the experience or knowledge to see exactly the type of women that are actually turning up.

You miss the red flags and you don't have a clear idea of what behaviour you should accept.

The problem when you start of in the game is it attracts the physco's like a moth to the flame. They seem to have a sixth sense of where you stand with your inner game and self confidence. And they are often attractive enough for a newbie to want to bone and own. Game and rules then go out the window and learning stops. You are then the afc that knows more stuff then the next.

Get back on the straight and narrow.
Know what it is you are looking for.
Value yourself to not accept what you know is bad behaviour.
Date more women so you know whats out there.
Don't mess yourself with lower actions towards others. Walk tall (unless it's really funny, in which case post it on ss. My and SS brothers amusement above all else)

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her comment about a bigger d-ck was hilarious. Think about this, you helped her orgasm which is pretty much end game. It's almost the whole point of casual sex and it STILL wasn't enough. She needed to "learn" how to *** with a bigger d-ck.

That's modern culture for you. It's also great insight into just how silly things have gotten. I heard a commercial on the radio the other day about penile enhancement. A few times the voice actor says "size matters." I thought it was a joke at first, but it was a real advertisement. You know they'd never advertise any sort of "enhancement" to women in such a way. It's always referred to in a very soft and clinical way.

They use the whole big d-ck thing to keep men off balance and insecure, knowing that it really doesn't matter that much unless you're in a very small minority of men who are afflicted with micro penis or some other deformity.

Sorry for the tangent but I never thought I'd see a woman say she wanted to adapt to a larger d-ck rather than simply need one to get off. Very telling.