Really like this new girl

luckylukec

Reaction score
Just signed up on this site although I was on here years ago. Hoping someone can help me.

I've been talking with this girl I met online for the past 2 weeks, we finally met up on Thursday and everything was great a lot of contact while watching the hockey game with her, so we started making out at my place and kind of left it at that. The only problem was during most of the time she was constantly on her blackberry on stupid bbm saying how this one old guy wont leave her alone and **** but she keeps messaging him back. (only downside to the date, everything else was perfect)

Now I really dont know how to proceed and its driving me crazy, Im really great at talking with girl and getting in there with a date but its always what comes after the 1st date that trips me up. Any suggestions on how to proceed? We are still talking and joking around for the most part.

We have a lot in common and would really like for this to work into a relationship.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
luckylukec said:
We have a lot in common and would really like for this to work into a relationship.
Stop this line of thinking right now and read this great thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180108

Just be a cool, relaxed guy and don't put TOO much stock into this possible attention-wh0re. You're already getting ahead of yourself after one date by even mentioning the word 'relationship'.

luckylukec

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and that article! Would you comment on the bbm stuff while hanging with her or just blow it off like it doesnt bother you?

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys want to get into relationships so quickly?

Has the OP ever been in a serious LTR?

luckylukec

Reaction score
Outsider said:
Why do guys want to get into relationships so quickly?
Its not so much wanting to be in a relationship with her so let me rephrase that, I would like to get closer with her, not looking for marriage or anything crazy. Im not wanting to start a relationship with her tomorrow or anything.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the growing trend in this place, they just wanna get into a "relationship" with a chic. don juans my as5.

anyway, now you're just backtracking, you do want a relationship with her. let her do that, wonder how to get YOU into a relationship.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew! I was gonna say this guy is beyond help if that's what he's looking for.

luckylukec

Reaction score
Yeah I think the article the first don Juan posted was spot on, let her do the relationship work and just worry about getting laid, because ultimately that will give her the feelings.