Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really good HS tip, read to become cool and start getting girls NOW- Just chill out.

bballkilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is kind of a long post, but i really want to post this up here because i think it's the reason why a lot of you guys don't feel confident talking to a girl. please read this, this basically outlines how to go from weird/unpopular to cool with everyone.

there's a huge difference between the cool kids and the nerds, and if you are a nerd you have no shot at getting girls, so you need to learn how to be a cool kid.

for a long while, ever since middle school, i've been carefully studying the difference between cool kids and unpopular kids because i figured their had to be a noticeable difference, i mean, some people aren't born to be cool while others aren't. i have a really analytical mind, i have to break down everything. i actually went so far as to take notes on it.

so here are my results:

the difference is that cool kids are cool, they're chill, they're collected. they always show an appropriate amount of emotion in response to whatever happens to them. uncool kids somehow managed to give negative vibes to the people they reacted to, so all these people got negative impressions of them.

for example, an uncool kid might come up to you randomly in class and tell you he got a new comptuer and start telling you all the features or something, and start smiling and laughing too much. on the other hand, a cool kid just lays back, and if the conversation drifts to computers, then he will start talking about his computer, but he won't get overly excited and start rambling off the features unless actually asked. he avoids arguments (arguing with somebody gives off negative vibes about you that they will spread to others)

basically just have a chill attitude in life, it helps a lot.

i used to be real "un-chill", always kinda jittery, or when i speak i say stupid things. it got to be a real problem, because people started to say i was stupid, even though i'm actually really intelligent, all because i didnt know when to speak and when to stay quiet, and what to say.

then, i learned to just slow life down in my head, and i only talk if i know what i'm gonna say isn't gonna make the other person think "Oooo-kayyy...." or somehow get a negative impression of me.

ever since then, i've been getting respect and a lot less enemies, because i don't offend anyone with what i say or make them think i'm weird. before, when kids would talk about me they'd say "oh, bballkilla? that kid's weird". now they say "oh, bballkilla? yeah, he's cool" and no one would have a negative word to spread about me. there are still some people that hold on to their old impressions from the old me, but by the end of the year i'm gonna be pretty much cool with everyone, which is my goal.

this helps with girls too. before, i would only attract weird girls that think i'm funny when i said strange things. now, i know i can confidently talk to any girl and make her like me, because she sees someone who is collected, confident, and isn't a weirdo, so she's gonna at least give me a chance. even if you don't get girls (being really ugly is the only way this won't get you girls) you will at least be cool with all the guys at your school, and that makes hs a hell of a lot easier.

so yeah, it's basically that simple. just slow down, and chill out. only talk when you have something to say, or else just stay quiet. don't smile too much, don't ever get too excited, or too sad, or show too much emotion. it's not chill. just be laid back, see what's coming at you in life and take time and think before you react.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright tip I guess. More on the lines of "acting" cool. Which is still an important part of being "cool" in HS.. but about %95 is your looks, style, the people you know.. and how much you socialize.

It's really hard to explain how to "act cool".. you basically just have to observe the popular kids around you.. watch how they react to certain situations. That's how I learned. Some people over do it.. and will probably find you annoying.. you really have to find a balance. The best thing that can work for you is to basically befriend the kids that are already popular.. if you hang out with them enouh you will start picking up their traits, and you can get a first hand look of how to act cool.. don't mimick them.. nothing worse than not being your own person with no style.. just watch how they react to certain things.. that's all I can really say. Staying calm and collected is good, but also being funny and crazy is cool too.. but you have to find a balance. The basic difference between cool kids and uncool kids... cool kids know what is appropriate to say.. and when to say it. Uncool kids don't. Same with their actions.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bballkilla said:
the difference is that cool kids are cool
Quote of the year:rockon: haha

but this wasn't bad, it might actually help some people

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to somewhat disagree with you....ive seen "cool" kids at my school talk about computers and other "nerdy" things. i've also noticed that the majority of the "cool" kids dont even get any poon. but anyways the reason why theyre so popular is because they have confidence...they dont give a **** what you think..they say what they want, they do what they want...and everyone else either follows or looks up to them. show a little authority and ACT...that just a summary of my highschool experience...in in my last year now...things are getting better for me because i've let me fears go as well as all my past beliefs that there is a certain way to act to be "cool". i talk to who i want now, i dont give a crap what their status is...i've made a ton of new friends...im getting more experience with the ladies...i went to talking to no girls to talking to tons everyday...my social life has gotten better...and most importantly, im happy. you guys are too wrapped up in all this **** and focusing on the wrong things.

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
"cool kids" from what i've noticed, say what they feel like saying, in a very confident tone.

they are also pretty damn loud.
beat me to it...:whistle: