Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Realized tonight that I can't change

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tonight sucked. Went to a bday party for a guy I know. Pre-drinking at his place with a bunch of guys and then we went to this club. The club itself sucked, there wasn't many people there, and most of the girls there were black (don't find black girls attractive). Anyway, the club is in 2 sections, me and my friends stayed in one section pretty much by ourselves. There were a whole 4 girls there as well (with probably 10 guys). Anyway, just wasn't feeling it tonight, didn't at all feel like approaching anyone. Even when one of my friends said that some girl was checking me out I didn't believe him (was proven right when I went to dance with her and she ignored me, plus I think she ended up leaving with the guy who's bday it was, saw them kissing when I left). Even my friend probably got some (he has a girlfriend, so if he didn't get any then he just choose not to). I honestly don't think I can change, can't force myself into situations that will improve me further. I just keep doing the same things over and over.

I'm honestly glad that I'll be starting school again in 2 days, at least then I'll have something to concentrate on. Usually when I concentrate on something other than women I feel better about myself and forget about women entirely. Could be anything, even concentrating on a video game will do it. I know that I won't be having sex anytime soon (if ever), so I don't see the point in thinking about women and becoming sexually frustrated (it's a ****ty feeling, I know).

I'm writing this for 2 reasons. One, it's mainly a drunken rant. And two, I hope none of you waste time trying to help me if I ***** in the future (which I might), I'm beyond any help you can provide on these forums. I'm just a ***** that can't do anything.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True the game is ruthless and imperfect. And you can't always change and it's not always necessary. There will be other days and other lays, so don't even worry about the bad nights.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an off night more than anything. Shake it off, it happens to all of us.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
True the game is ruthless and imperfect. And you can't always change and it's not always necessary. There will be other days and other lays, so don't even worry about the bad nights.
It's not a bad night. I've never had sex, and I've only kissed 1 girl. I can't seem to bring myself to change, I always ***** out. I doubt I have what it takes to get with women. I never had experience with women in high school and I think it might be too late now.

Relations

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask for help from your friends. If they're so good with women, they should be able to help you. And honestly, if you don't smile often please do. SMILE. :D

Doc Freezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok depressed debbie.

Look mate, lacking confidence reflects in your demeanor. Women find confidence the most attractive thing there is about a guy. Try focus on the talking part with a girl instead of the sex and kissing.

Even if you don't get laid the practice will help.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop sitting on your ass making exuses why you cant do this or do that. getting girls is about how strong you are! If your sitting in the corner like the little dandy lion you are, then you might attract a fat girl, or a big gay man who preys on the weak men out there. When are you gonna stop running from girls? There not here to beat you up with thier powered make up brushes. There not gonna suck your dicck off and gobble it up. Come on man, they just wanna fuuck. Come on little dandy lion, she just wants to open her legs. Now go out there and get it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, you probably walk around slouching and looking down at the floor half the time. That's not the attitude to have man, but then again, why sit here and give you advice when you said you don't want it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Nice, you probably walk around slouching and looking down at the floor half the time. That's not the attitude to have man, but then again, why sit here and give you advice when you said you don't want it.
I never said that I don't want advice, it's just that it's doubtful that any advice you give me I won't be able to apply. I don't know what's wrong with me but although I want to change I can't take the required steps in order to. You know what I mean?

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I never said that I don't want advice, it's just that it's doubtful that any advice you give me I won't be able to apply. I don't know what's wrong with me but although I want to change I can't take the required steps in order to. You know what I mean?
I feel the same bro. Just can't apply. FML

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:

Anyone can change man. That is the truth. From what you have posted in other threads , it seems like you have actually been on dates and sh1t. Thats better than where a lot of people have reached in their own development. It shows that you can at least be in the presence of women.

Try reading these in this order;

1.) friendzone

2.) book recommendation thread

(only read posts number #5, 6, 9, 11, 21, 31, 37 post number 31 is one that you should concentrate on)

3.) 2ND RED PILL (this should really help especially if you are the kind of guy that relates with chicks in real life from time to time)

These might help or might not, I just hope they do........... All the best.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Seems that you've lost motivation. You should think about the reasons that motivated you to join the community.