Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reality vs. A Game

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a big long post already written, then realized the futility of it all. I'll just say several words.
----------------------
If you are on this website looking for legendary posts that will change your life, you are confused about life.

If you are on this website using lines and attitudes to manipulate people and situations, you are wrong about life.

If something happened to you to make you shy/nervous/needy to women, only by confronting what it was will you become better.

If you think that money, women, or a big house are anything that you want in life, you need to check your value system. Your family misses you.

If you think that the family always knows what they are talking about, you need to grow up.

You are meant to do something. Do it and don't question it.

If you think by thinking of yourself and achieving all of your goals in life will make you happy, forget it. You will only be permantly happy when you love someone and they love you back. All things can be overdone.

If you think love doesn't exist, you are already dead.

If you think love comes easily, you haven't been born(DJs!).

Having fun is nice. But when **** hits the fan, maybe one of those people you had soo much fun with will be there to help you.

If you think life is chess game, where you diminish real people into pawns to help get the queen, or you just move to try to get all of the pieces you can get before times up, you are the Hitler of everyday life. Men laugh at your jokes, but they lay down every night just waiting for the chance to belittle you. Sooner or later, you will get tired of fending these guys off.

It is then you realize you've ruined countless lives for your benefit and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Grow up. This is life.