Real-Life Experience: Jealous Women Confused My WIFE

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well what needed to happen was for you two to not by the house and for you to get a job in a new locality, resulting in you making more money and hopefully getting her into a new job position where there wouldn't be so many hen's influencing her.

It's really hard to say how or if you could've played things differently with her and she would've been more on your "side". My guess is you lost control of her emotionally so her listening to her coworkers, buying the house, refusing to move was the effect.

Maybe your ex-wife was just a too materialistic person and basically not a good candidate for marriage in the end.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear with me. Here's the thing - it doesn't seem like you really led the relationship. You said yourself:

"it wasn't good enough to satisfy HER"
"SHE made it very clear SHE didn't want to move far away"

Sounds like she's making the decisions. Why would you get married without planning all the way to the end? I mean, at least have something in mind decades down the road if you're truly committed to be with that one person for the rest of your life. That goes for both parties of course.

As for jobs, you said yourself all the good jobs were 2-3 hours away. So wtf? Why didn't you just get up and go and get that good job. If she really loved you, she would have followed you (ESPECIALLY if money meant so much to her). Not like she couldn't get a good job anywhere in the world with a medical degree anyway ...

Just some food for thought.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RicFury said:
My wife made good money, and she was even able to save some every week. The problem was, I couldn't save any money yet, and she was footing the majority of the bills. Since she made much more than I did, she didn't want to think of it as "our" money; it was "her" money. Now, as a man, this would have NEVER bothered me in the slightest, because the way I see it, when we got MARRIED, we bacame a TEAM. Sometimes she would have to carry the ball, but most of the time I would carry the ball, like when we had children and she stayed home. I told her before we made the decision to buy our house, she would have to carry the ball for a little while until I found suitable employment, and she ASSURED me she was fine with that.

I TREATED HER AS AN EQUAL PARTNER, AND I LOST!

Four months later, she got to the point where she couldn't handle it. THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFAID OF. Just as I thought, it was too much for her to handle emotionally and she started taking it out on me.
Fact is, women are hardwired via evo-psych to want and respect men SUPERIOR in power/status to themselves. They DON'T WANT equals in power, much less inferiors. That's like dating down or laterally. They'd much rather date UP.

That is why the Old World "man of the house" relationships lasted for sooo long. Because it was natural, what both genders really wanted deep inside and WORKED. In ballroom dancing, you can't have 2 leads or no leads. Only one must lead...and a woman WANTS that to be THE MAN. So, what every woman desires is a GOOD LEAD. Sure, they might prefer a good equal/inferior to a bad lead...but eventually their highest preference is still a GOOD LEAD. And they won't really be satisfied until they find one.

Unfortunately, you allowed 20th-century misandrist feminist propaganda to shape your CORE beliefs about women...and have now paid dearly with your LIFE. A very, VERY heavy price indeed. And a hellish fate that countless other AFCs have also suffered under Marxist-feminism.
White men have no one to blame but themselves. They let feminists steamroll them over with zero resistance...

Now, how many Black, Latino, Middle Eastern or Mediterranean men out there are feminists? None. These guys never fell for the feminist BS and are still macho chauvinists who know how to keep a bych in line. And while White women SAY they are "disgusted" by that...we all know that deep down they are still evolutionarily hardwired to find that hot.

FACE IT, the more whipped & guilt-tripped you allow feminists to make you, the less attractive you become to women as a whole. Naive White men forfeited their masculinity to supplicate to White feminists...and just look at WHAT A TOTAL TURN-OFF that's been!

RicFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear with me. Here's the thing - it doesn't seem like you really led the relationship. You said yourself:

"it wasn't good enough to satisfy HER"
"SHE made it very clear SHE didn't want to move far away"

Sounds like she's making the decisions. Why would you get married without planning all the way to the end? I mean, at least have something in mind decades down the road if you're truly committed to be with that one person for the rest of your life. That goes for both parties of course.
I HAD a plan. My wife is an only child, and is EXTREMELY close to her parents and family. Now, the community we live in is small, but we both like it here. If I were a single man, I would have left long ago. But for the sake of my wife, I felt I HAD to give it a fair chance. Who's to say that I wouldn't land that great job HERE and then EVERYONE is happy? I would be supporting her, she already likes where she is working, we both like where we live, we have a great house, she is close to her family, our children can know their grandparents, etc. I sat her down one night recently and told her that if I couldn't find a good-paying job by the end of the year, we were going to move to a location where I could; and we could always come back later when something around here opens up. I was very firm on this. Because she was so close to her own family, she didn't like that idea very much, and she lost faith in her husband.

Have you ever heard the old saying that, "A woman gets married thinking she can change her man, and he never does, and a man gets married thinking that his wife will never change, and she always does?" Yeah, I used to laugh at that one too. But it happened to me, brother. It wasn't long after we got married that she flipped the script. Things started to change as soon as she felt SHE should make the decisions. Nevermind the fact that her man has lead her to happiness and security for FIVE years. Yes, the man should be the leader, but as soon as the woman refuses to "let" her man lead, it is all over. The truth is, things were GREAT when she "allowed" her man to do the leading. As soon as her nurse "friends" entered the picture, she began to lose sight of that fact. She began to ignore the future and instead worry about what she doesn't have RIGHT NOW. It also didn't help matters any that her father is a slave to her mother. He handed her mother his balls long ago, and my guess is that my wife expected the same from me as soon as we got married.

Unfortunately, you allowed 20th-century misandrist feminist propaganda to shape your CORE beliefs about women...and have now paid dearly with your LIFE. A very, VERY heavy price indeed. And a hellish fate that countless other AFCs have also suffered under Marxist-feminism.
I didn't allow ANY propaganda to shape my core beliefs about women, brother. I know the score. The thing is, MY WOMAN didn't know the score. She let her nurse "friends" poison her mind and made her forget all of our plans and what is really important. SHE is the one that bought into the whole feminist propaganda that she knows better than her man. That SHE has a RIGHT to make the decisions. Add to that SHE makes more money than her man, and you have a very self-righteous woman on your hands.

In my experience, there comes a point in EVERY relationship when your woman will get on her high horse and just flat out REFUSE to listen. She will begin to think that SHE is the one who knows better. The whole WORLD is constantly telling her this. And, when she gets to that point, you can't MAKE her listen to you. She is either going to come back on her own, or she is going to pull the plug.

It's easier in a relationship; as soon as she gets to this point, you can just pull back and make her chase you again. When you are MARRIED, you can't just ignore it; you have to deal with the situation. Unless, of course, you just decide to WALK OUT of your marriage.

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. You claimed to be a DJ. I really want to believe you are, but i don't.

Reasons:

1. you let her talk you into buying a house when you knew better. Yeah you challenge any married guy to deny this sort of thing, but you should've had the precendent set up that you make final decisions on such things AND discussed this large of an issue before getting married.

2. You were suckered into buying a $3800 ring? You said your finances were tight, but i have that kind of money and i would spend no where remotely near that for a ring. In fact, i'm kind of iffy on a ring AT ALL and possibly i might refuse for it to be a diamond on principle.

3. You let her friends influence her that much? When a women tells me what her exes did or what their friends say or what their friends' boyfriends do i tell them you say you love me not them and there's a reason why they're exes: because what they did was stupid and unattractive to you. And i will not let you talk me into a decision that is bad just because

4. I don't know how old you are but marrying someone in their low 20s is just asking for trouble. If you married young yourself, (i'm not sure your age) that's very unDJ limiting your options so quickly. A young woman who truly wants to be with you would pretty much wait any length of time to officially marry you. She has plenty of time if she's only early 20s.

5. You married a weak willed woman to begin with. I can't even respect a woman who can't think for herself let alone marry one. This has to be have demonstrated before the marriage but you ignored it.

6. You keep saying "support her YET." You're not there to support her. To hell with that. This is a poor ass mentality if you're busting your ass just to be able to give her sh1t.

The signs of her being a poor girlfriend/wife were there the whole time. If you read the site as long as you claimed it would be obvious.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to what Ruckus just said, I'd like to point out a few things.

Perhaps you don't see the fallacy in your writing, but it's clear as day.

If I were a single man, I would have left long ago. But for the sake of my wife, I felt I HAD to give it a fair chance.
You put her first.

Because she was so close to her own family, she didn't like that idea very much, and she lost faith in her husband.
Horsesh!t. You lost faith in yourself.

Things started to change as soon as she felt SHE should make the decisions.
And why would she "feel" this way? Hmm maybe because you weren't making them.

Yes, the man should be the leader, but as soon as the woman refuses to "let" her man lead, it is all over. The truth is, things were GREAT when she "allowed" her man to do the leading.
Horsesh!t x 2. You think a leader leads because others "allow" him to? Umm ..

The thing is, MY WOMAN didn't know the score. She let her nurse "friends" poison her mind and made her forget all of our plans and what is really important. SHE is the one that bought into the whole feminist propaganda that she knows better than her man. That SHE has a RIGHT to make the decisions. Add to that SHE makes more money than her man, and you have a very self-righteous woman on your hands.

In my experience, there comes a point in EVERY relationship when your woman will get on her high horse and just flat out REFUSE to listen. She will begin to think that SHE is the one who knows better. The whole WORLD is constantly telling her this. And, when she gets to that point, you can't MAKE her listen to you. She is either going to come back on her own, or she is going to pull the plug.

It's easier in a relationship; as soon as she gets to this point, you can just pull back and make her chase you again. When you are MARRIED, you can't just ignore it; you have to deal with the situation. Unless, of course, you just decide to WALK OUT of your marriage.
Oh SHE didn't know the score? They "poisoned" her? :crackup: Seriously bro, women aren't dumb. She knew exactly what she had and exactly what she wanted. Blaming it on someone else is just a piss poor excuse for refusing to look at the real picture.

Let's sum this up: she wanted to get a house, she got it. She wanted to stay close to family, she got it. She wanted a puppy dog, she got it. Then she said fvck it and left, getting what she wanted yet again.

Lesson? Don't get married this young. What was your purpose for getting married anyway? Cause if wasn't to have kids in the very near future, there isn't one.

RicFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, ruckus...the way you are making so many negative assumptions about me as a man and how the WHOLE RESPONSIBILTY of making the marriage work is all on my shoulders alone makes you sound like Dr. Phil himself.

1. you let her talk you into buying a house when you knew better. Yeah you challenge any married guy to deny this sort of thing, but you should've had the precendent set up that you make final decisions on such things AND discussed this large of an issue before getting married.
I made the final decision. Did I include my WIFE on the decision-making process, yes. Was it a bad decision? In hindsight, yes it was. So what, now I am not a DJ? Did my wife MAKE me? I could have said no, but I knew how important it was to her, and a house is important to ANY wife. Buying a home is an INVESTMENT, so it's not like I was "suckered" into it. Because the house needed some minor cosmetic work, I was able to get it at a very good price. At the time, my wife had some good points for buying the house. The only thing that didn't come through as planned was a good job for me in the location our house was in.

2. You were suckered into buying a $3800 ring? You said your finances were tight, but i have that kind of money and i would spend no where remotely near that for a ring. In fact, i'm kind of iffy on a ring AT ALL and possibly i might refuse for it to be a diamond on principle.
I wasn't "suckered" into buying anything, Ruckus. I bought this ring completely on my own. The ring was absolutely PERFECT, so I bought it, and paid CASH. I will never forget the looks on her friend's faces when they saw it. GIRLS WILL COMPARE ENGAGEMENT RINGS WITH OTHER GIRLS. IT IS A DIRECT REFLECTION ON THEIR MAN. NEVER FORGET THIS! We were engaged THREE YEARS AGO, and my finances were FINE at that time. When you add up living expenses and unexpected expenses and a downpayment for a home, your finances can change rather quickly in the course of three years, my friend.

3. You let her friends influence her that much? When a women tells me what her exes did or what their friends say or what their friends' boyfriends do i tell them you say you love me not them and there's a reason why they're exes: because what they did was stupid and unattractive to you. And i will not let you talk me into a decision that is bad just because
You have poor grammar skills, Dr. Phil. I can hardly follow what you are saying. I didn't "LET" her friends do anything to her. They are around her all day, and I can't be there every minute monitoring what my wife hears. I am a MAN, not a babysitter. I have things to do; I can't spend all my time worrying about what a bunch of hens are saying behind my back. I expected my wife to know better than that. She was too young and immature to handle it. I didn't know the pressure was getting to her until it was too late.

4. I don't know how old you are but marrying someone in their low 20s is just asking for trouble. If you married young yourself, (i'm not sure your age) that's very unDJ limiting your options so quickly. A young woman who truly wants to be with you would pretty much wait any length of time to officially marry you. She has plenty of time if she's only early 20s.
You might be right, Dr. Phil, but there are lots of girls who get married at that age and are very happy. It is very "unDJ" to limit your options so quickly? HUH? Well, maybe we COULD have waited to be married, but why would we do that? At the time, things were going great, we graduated from college, she had a GREAT job making good money, and I was going to get one very soon. We had it all planned out. The very fact that I could get this girl to practically beg me to marry her even though she was making much more money than me at the time says a lot about what kind of "DJ" I am. There is NO WAY I could have predicted this would happen. If I could have, I would have done things much differently, obviously.

5. You married a weak willed woman to begin with. I can't even respect a woman who can't think for herself let alone marry one. This has to be have demonstrated before the marriage but you ignored it.
No, what I married was a young, sweet, and impressionable girl. We all have weaknesses, me, her, you, and your mother. Hers didn't come up until she took her first full-time job and she let a bunch of older, bitter women confuse her mind. I can honestly say that I did not see this coming at all.

6. You keep saying "support her YET." You're not there to support her. To hell with that. This is a poor ass mentality if you're busting your ass just to be able to give her sh1t.
I see you have many posts in this forum, ruckus, but I have to wonder if all of your advice is as bad as this.

The signs of her being a poor girlfriend/wife were there the whole time. If you read the site as long as you claimed it would be obvious.
Right. Am I to bleieve that you feel that people NEVER change over the course of time? That different circumstances has nothing to do with bringing out the best or the worse in people? If the signs were there the whole time, I would not have married her, obviously.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As they say hindsight is always 20/20. It's easy to step back and nitpick until you find mistakes, and who to blame.

My philosophy is 'Live and let live'. Chalk this one up for experience and move on.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ric, no sure if you've read my last post (after Ruckus), but I wanted to add this:

You said you bought the ring for $3800 cause it was perfect, you could afford it, your finances were fine, etc. And then the "unexpected" happened with the purchase of a house. How on earth is that unexpected? You got MARRIED. You should have planned ALL THE WAY, including house, kids, their college funds, mortgage, etc etc. If you're truly gonna make a commitment like that you can't half ass it.

Anyway, I'm just trying to help you realize some things bro. You'll have to look at what you did and didn't do on your own, but generally speaking it's just not a good idea to get married young cause of things like this.

The good news is, I'm assuming you're still young (under 30?) so you got PLENTY ahead of you, you just gotta take all this apart piece by piece objectively, learn from it, and move on.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the really f(cked up thing about this is that she didn't want to give up the house. She didn't want to sell the house and buy something smaller, so that you could start a family, yet she walked away from you and completely walked away from the house......

Therein lies the logic of females.

F*ck her. You're better off without that messed up b*tch.

I had a 50 year old friend tell me the other day - don't get married man. He just said, 'Don't do it.' You'll end up like me, and believe me, you don't want that.

In a way you're lucky your eyes were opened at such an early age. I nearly made the same mistake. Luckily I never got married or bought a house with my b*tch.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
As I said before, what's missing in this story is how was the emotional connection with her. It seems like you, whether it was your fault or not, didn't have her emotionally under your control. It just seemed like a battle of wills.

You put all the blame on her female coworkers, but I don't think she would've listen to them if she was emotionally devoted to you.

It does seem like you gave into what she wanted too much. Just because the marriage failed, doesn't mean it wouldn't have failed if you had done things differently though.

I honest think this woman wasn't a good candidate for a marriage. I think you give her too much credit Rick. Regardless of those jealous hen's, your ex was not a good person.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Y'know, maybe Ric didn't know his wife as well as he thought. Women (and MEN, too) can hide their "true selves" for a long time. Years even. And women get married for all kinds of crazy reasons. (I won't bother to start a list, here.)

They were only married for a coupla years. (I don't remember how long they dated.)

He just didn't KNOW her, or what she was capable of. And you know what's WORSE? You can "date " a woman for two years, and get married, and two, three, or ten years later, you can be confronted by your "wife," a woman you don't even KNOW, in spite of being with her for a decade, even. This is true.

The threads about "quality women"? Pointless. Really. You never really know.

Yeah, maybe Ric's wife was "tainted," or "swayed" by her nurse friends. But I think it's more likely that she is who she is, and has been for a long time.

This is a sad tale, and all too common, and I don't have any answer to how to prevent things like this from happening, other than to never marry. And isn't that sad. I really think it's true; wish it wasn't, but.........

-
-
-

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
-
-

Y'know, maybe Ric didn't know his wife as well as he thought. Women (and MEN, too) can hide their "true selves" for a long time. Years even. And women get married for all kinds of crazy reasons. (I won't bother to start a list, here.)

They were only married for a coupla years. (I don't remember how long they dated.)

He just didn't KNOW her, or what she was capable of. And you know what's WORSE? You can "date " a woman for two years, and get married, and two, three, or ten years later, you can be confronted by your "wife," a woman you don't even KNOW, in spite of being with her for a decade, even. This is true.

The threads about "quality women"? Pointless. Really. You never really know.

Yeah, maybe Ric's wife was "tainted," or "swayed" by her nurse friends. But I think it's more likely that she is who she is, and has been for a long time.

This is a sad tale, and all too common, and I don't have any answer to how to prevent things like this from happening, other than to never marry. And isn't that sad. I really think it's true; wish it wasn't, but.........

-
-
-
I agree. This is my point as well.

I've heard statistically that if a marriage lasts 5 years the chances of it going the long haul go way up. And after 10 years most them go on to last. I think getting past the first 5 years is always the rockiest. After 10 years the odds are way in your favor.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep reading the post's and it seems like everyone has advice on what to do with your life now Ric, I will not tell you what to do all I will do is tell you my thoughts on the matter.
Yes it seems like marriage is a bad thing this day and age and I agree I have no faith in the wedding"Mentality" now or every. You say you are a DJ and I wont argue the point but you need to remember you are said DJ and you have to forget about her man, it seems to me you have lost sight of what you are and need to reevaluate yourself. I feel for your loss and how women destroyed your marriage, I would have gone to where she worked and told the women thanks for destroying your marriage and left it at that but remember when you fall of the horse remember to get back up!!! Now you can leave that place go to where there are better job connections and start getting better! Good luck ,

RicFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did put her happiness ahead of what you thought was right.

I agree with muscleman. Sorry for you loss though RicFury, I hope you learned that you will always be number one.
Thanks Danger.

And you know she accused me of "not putting her first?" Can you believe that? Her parents even agreed with her. I really think she is going to seriously regret this one day. and you're right...RicFury is numero UNO!

Thanks for all of the replies. It really helped me to put this all into the proper perspective. Now I have to get out there and find the next LUCKY girl...

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ***** seems like a greedy **** with low self esteem. her "friends" were just jealous that she had a cool guy and they wanted to destroy the relationship. your woman had what they couldn't buy with their husbands money. things never made anyone happy. everyone is a little materialistic but you've got to recognize the envious type and stay away. they have poor self image and will never be satisfied with any standard of living, always trying to fill emotional holes with clothes, houses, cars. its important to observe a woman when she is with her friends. is she dominant or submissive, easily manipulated or independent minded? the more impressionable she is the more you need to be careful what kind of friends she has. but in general always pay be aware of the types of friends she has.

i really enjoyed this whole thread becuase it really shows the power that women's peers have over them. it also illustrates the power of social comparision. her peer group had certain standards for their men and you did not meet those. basically just bad luck for you. but be glad you didn't have kids with the *****! your still young. you've had a sobering experience. you've now got a lot more perspective.

RicFury i don't know what was up with your business. regardless i do think it is important to work hard. don't be a workaholic or anything but you should always challenge yourself in your work and play. women can tell if your a lazy SOB. if you are lazy then at least try to appear like your proactive and busy.

i'd say you should start messing around with college girls while your still young. find girls who aren't looking for money or marriage and just have fun. there are plenty of girls like that out there. work on your business. forget about marriage and kids for a while until you've established a good power base(this could be money, respect in a certain field, networking etc). if you are really eager to marry you need to find a girl who is smart enough to not get too caught up in the rat-race. or you need to find a rich-*****.