Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Friends

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys..

do u have real frineds..

it seems i dont have any...:mad:

do we need them...if yes..then how do we make real frinds...

i,m talking abt the people whom u can really really trust..

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
You can't really really trust anyone, and you can't really have real friends. You can just have good people around and bad people around - those in turn shape shift into friends, near, far, and anything in between.

Pick a good person, test them, and be to them their best friend.

Watch out for people who:

1) ask you to lend them money
2) use your cologne when at your place
3) are members of the underworld
4) have problems with the law
5) do hard drugs other than marijuana
6) .........someone could complete this list

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
You can't really really trust anyone, and you can't really have real friends. You can just have good people around and bad people around - those in turn shape shift into friends, near, far, and anything in between.

Pick a good person, test them, and be to them their best friend.

Watch out for people who:

5) do hard drugs other than marijuana
6) .........someone could complete this list

very true.its really hard to find FRIENDS..everyone seems to use you for certain reasons...

6) get in touch with you.only when they are in need.
7) give wrong advice.
8) who can't appreciate you.
9) --some one add some point..

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6) get in touch with you only when they are in need.

That is the main one.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
These are called friends of convenience. They're only around if they want or need something and are the sweetest people in the world until they get what they were after. Kind of like AFCs.

I guess you're obsessive over your cologne?

Vampires aren't real. :rock:

Sounds to me like you desert your friends at the first sign of trouble. See point #1. You are a friend of convenience, you're only around when you need something. :rock:

Anyways, to finish the list:

2) Go behind your back when you ask them not to.

3) Will hit on your girlfriend. Very disrespectful.

4) Require too much maintenance and rarely initiate contact. These aren't real friends.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what real friends ARE (let's be positive here rather than negative):

1) They say a true friend is someone you can not speak to for long periods and when you hang out or talk again, it is like as free and easy to talk as normal with no grudges held.
2) Someone who sticks by you when YOU need it. If you are sick, they will come around to watch a movie with you. If you break up with your girlfriend, they will go out with you for company and to take your mind away.

These are my main two rules with friends. If they don't stick by this, fukc em, drop them like a sack of sh*t!!!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
I'll tell you what real friends ARE (let's be positive here rather than negative):

1) They say a true friend is someone you can not speak to for long periods and when you hang out or talk again, it is like as free and easy to talk as normal with no grudges held.
2) Someone who sticks by you when YOU need it. If you are sick, they will come around to watch a movie with you. If you break up with your girlfriend, they will go out with you for company and to take your mind away.

These are my main two rules with friends. If they don't stick by this, fukc em, drop them like a sack of sh*t!!!
Yup nailed it mate and I only have 1 friend like this used to have 3 but the other two got whipped into shape by their wifes.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come over to help me move, and I come over to help you move, we are friends. I have 2.