Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Don Juans, Answer This Post

Reaction score
Okay, so I have been reading here and there, self improving here and there, and this is the conclusion I have drawn on women.

From being in the field, reading this site and fast seduction.....I learn that this site teaches men to be "don juans" or teaching the mentality that there is one "guy" for all girls. I don't think this is true.

I have been rejected, been accepted, had ons, had long drouts, so I know from experience that there are two types of guys

1. Guy One is the ****y/funny, jokester....you is very arrogant, tell jokes all the time, never serious, and very funny.
2. Guy Two is the thuggish/tough/masculine guy....he is very dangerous looking but very respectful. He is not a push-over in any fashion, he is the more laid back tough guy person.

Both of these guys are apart of "me"....but the fact is, is that not every girl likes guy one, and not every girl likes guy two....I judge based on there horny level and how I get to fvck them.

Over at fast seduction they have a techique called, "eliciting values." I used to think I would basically be becoming a boy toy by doing so, but I am starting to understand that eliciting values does not make me a boy toy but makes me connect with her on the level she is on.

My question to the real experienced "in the field" (not keyboard jockeys) don juans is that...have you experienced this? While the don juan mindset is just to next folks, which I believe too that you always come before anybody, have you guys experienced that you act a certain way around one girl and it turns her on and you act a totally different way around another girl and it turns her on?

Reaction score
While I don't fault this site...I mean I basically believe every guy needs a site like this which pushes them to self improve in life, when considering women, this site teaches that one "guy" gets all the women, when I am starting to see from being (IN THE FIELD) keyword: FIELD....was that not "one guy" gets all women but it depends on the women. Now, don't kid me, both guys are sexual beings which is what makes them connect with women, but unless they are the type she fvcks, she usually does not fvck them, but hey, I could just be looking at it in a different way. What do you guys think, is there one "guy" who fvcks all the women, or is there a certain "guy" for each girl? I am starting to think its the second way around.....I wanna see what you guys think about this, because more and more each day when I come to this site I see it more as a self improvement seminar then a pvssy information outlet. Don't take my word on it, look at majority of the posts here, most guys are talking about how they are getting their azz beat out there in the dating game...at fast seduction, guys are talking about how much azz they are getting. Just an observation, don't mean to sound cruel.

Reaction score
I am going to a party tonight, I will check back a little later to get your guys view, peace

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your questions: No. And yes women aren't all the same in their tastes.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dudes,i think by the time you've slept with 10 women,games dozens and tried to run game on 100's...you should realize all women want is an attractive partner who gives them attention.

I think if you just want to get ass from multiple hot women then you need to really become a prettyboy.There's no other way around it.Sites like these and books,man they just want money it's all a bunch a lies.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
have you guys experienced that you act a certain way around one girl and it turns her on and you act a totally different way around another girl and it turns her on?
different girls bring out different sides of you , think about that one...

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
tru dat, i got two girlfrends, funny thang is, one thinks im very talkative, the other once said im too reserved

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Guy One is the ****y/funny, jokester....you is very arrogant, tell jokes all the time, never serious, and very funny.
2. Guy Two is the thuggish/tough/masculine guy....he is very dangerous looking but very respectful. He is not a push-over in any fashion, he is the more laid back tough guy person.
I don't know how you can categorize DJs, since you can have the best of both worlds. A funny guy can be masculine, and a masculine guy can be funny. What matters is how you apply it to the situation at hand.

While it may be true that not all women will respond to you, many of them will. It can also get to the point where your options seem endless. When you come across the one who rejects you, it's no big deal since there are many other women who desire to be with you. That's when rejection becomes negligible.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a certain type of girl that i go crazy and act wild around, picking her up ,playfully chasing her around like acting like a crazed animal and bringing out the really masculine and protecting side of me..i like girls like that because they make me feel like i am the protecter/lover type that i naturally am.But then there are girls that when they look at me, they bring out the really deep and reserved side of me- the more mature and darker side of me.The best advice is to learn how to feel out how you respond to different types of girls..not everything is gonna work on everyone the same way and not every girl is gonna bring out the same part of you that another girl does..that's just how things are, different people/different types of chemistry.This explains why girls can be one way to one guy and totally different to another- they are much more in tune with this type of stuff. You know how you are semi serious with your folks and goofy with your friends..same principle but different situations and people.Imagine treating your parents like you would your buddies,or treating your buddies like your parents..weird thought huh..unless you already do..then you're just a freak of nature

you can often judge how things are gonna turn out by which side of you they bring out..and which you bring out in them :up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't all of this come naturally.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
GG.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I'll be honest with you right now...I've still got a lot to learn about women...

but....

I'll tell you my views on women.

I've seen a lot of women sleep with guys that are boring, not fun to talk to and shyt like that..but women slept with these guys because the guys were good looking. Was this guy in any of those categories you mentioned? I doubt it.

You've seen it before. Guys who don't follow the "rules" but still get laid because women LOVE that guy.I've seen a guy do EVERYTHING....and I mean...EVERYTHING wrong....but still get the girl. Why? Because if a girl likes you and loves you and is crazy about you, you don't have to do any more tactics. You don't have to worry about calling her in 2 days or 5 days or shyt like that...or doing kino a certain way...Why, cuz if a girl loves you, you can do everything wrong (within reason) and she'll still like you. When a girl LOVES you, you dont have to follow tactics anymore because you've got the girl in the palm of your hands. Hey, contrary to what people think, AFCs do get laid...They just do so at the cost of thier dignity...

One neglected rule of the COMEDIAN....and something not a lot of people know is this... A woman DOES like a good sense of humor...BUT......having a good sense of humor doesn't mean shyt if you're not either...sexual...or good looking. I mean, look at Chris Farley. He's dead now..but the guy was fuking funny as hell. Did he ever get laid? If he did get laid, it was because he paid for it. Women want a guy that's funny but also attractive at the same time.

Women like a combination of these factors:

Ambition
Power
Intelligence
Physical Strength
Good Looks
Commitment
Honesty
Dominance
Conversation skills
Sexuality.
Confidence.

But out of those 2, there are only 2 categories that really matter. That's sexuality and confidence.....Ask any woman to make up a list and confidence will be mentioned in there...But if you're a confident guy but aren't sexual...you won't get laid.

Generally, if you can help it, you want to be above average in all all those categories. But chances are, you're probably very strong in certain ones and weak in others. LUCKILY....almost ALL those categories ARE FIXABLE.

You can learn conversation skills.
Go take a speech class..it'll teach you how to speak to a crowd of people. You'll overcome your shyness. According to a survey, fear of speaking to crowds ranked higher than the fear of death. Go take a speech class...It was my most intelligent move that helped me in my career. Also read "how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

You can learn ambition.
It'll take longer. But for me...the EASIEST way to become ambitious is to hang out with AMBITIOUS people and STOP hanging out with your low-life friends. Hey, it's cold hearted, but if you ever want to succeed, it's a step you must take. It's what I did.

You cannot learn intelligence.
but you can strengthen your mind. Make it a habit to read a book. Your mind will give you more topics to talk about and will make you smarter.

You cannot get good looks.
But you can do the best with what God gave you. Pook said something like , "Anyone can wear a suit, but few can wear it proudly. The Great Catch does not wear ghetto clothes."

You can learn physical strength.
Go out there and get some healthy mass. Stay away from junk food. Eat lots of eggs, chicken, fish, vegetables and drink milk and protein shakes. (soy milk if you're paranoid about dairy) If you want to get big, go work out with your friends or go take a weight lifting class...they're free in high school and they're cheap in college. And if you got some money, go get a membership. If you want to lose weight, running and swimming is the way to go. And remember, 8 glasses of water a day is a relative term. Everybody weights differently, the man who weights 300 lbs and the woman who weighs 110 lbs, can't both be sustained on 8 glasses of water a day. That was some shyt that some labcoat made up. Finally, DON'T FUKING believe that you need to get 2000 lbs of protein shakes to get bulky as a muthafuka. Women do NOT like guys that are BODYBUILDERS, WRESTLERS, Arnold Schwarz, etc. Women like guys who are cut and ripped. They like the boxer, basketball look..not the heaping man with muscles the size of melons. Remember, a woman will go out and fuk a guy that she KNOWS will be on top of her. She doesn't want a guy that will crush her by sitting on her. Women like ripped, muscular, defined and toned.

You cannot learn honesty
But you can fake it. Hey, who gives a fuk if you're lying. As long as the girl, THINKS you are honest, your foot is in the door. And believe me, I've recently been in sales and I can look a person straight in the eye and lie in front of them. Lying does catch up with you however...just make sure to make insignificant lies because when you lie, you have to make another lie to cover another lie.

You can learn power

But the only way to get power is to do something great. you won't get power when you're in high school, unless your parents were very rich. However, when you get older, learn the value and power of education. Education opens the door to the future. If you look at the income between a high school grad, college grad and post grad....you can see the correlation between education and money. And money is power.

You can learn commitment.

I just don't. When women look at a guy, they always are looking for a guy that's long term. Women from 16 to 20 care more about a guy's looks and body. Women from 24 to 30 look for a guy who has a lot of money rather than his looks. Women look for a guy that they can have a relationship with because...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FEMALE PLAYA.
A woman knows that if she is a "player", she will be labeled a slut. There is no such thing as a female player. So, she HAS to choose FEWER men...or one QUALITY man. A LONG TERM guy and a quality guy. She chooses NOT to go for flings with guys...otherwise she'll be labeled a slut. So the woman ALWAYS goes for the long term relationship. The trick is to FOOL her into thinking you are the Great catch, that you are quality material!

You can learn confidence.
Just read all the articles on her on inner game and go out there and do it. I guarantee you, confidence will go up.

You can learn sexuality!
But this is the most difficult thing to get. Why. Because it requires one word.
ACTION
ACTION
ACTION
ACTION

You can read all the shyt about how to get with a girl, but if you do NOT apply them, if you do NOT try them, if you do not place ACTION, you will never learn to be sexual. Part of the secret of being sexual is TRIAL AND ERROR. you can't learn timing from reading text and forums. You can't learn timing from hearing advice. you'll only know timing by DOING IT.

Fuking up and LEARNING...and DOING IT AGAIN until you finally get it right.

Things like kino, kissing a girl, macking...all this shyt requires ACtion.
The more you do something, the better you get at it.

Sorry for a long answer, but I just wanted to let you know that you don't NECESSARILY have to be ****y/funny or thuggish/bad boy. I've seen hella other guys that are successful.

Guys who are smart, ambitious and dominant like Donald trump don't go under your 2 categories.

Guys who are artistic and sexual don't go under your 2 categories....believe me, the artists that aren't "broke-back" or "flaming gay" have qualities that get them laid.

All I'm saying is this. BE LIKE WATER. Change according to the girl.

Party girls like a certain type of guy.
Smart and ambitious girls like a certain type of guy.
Good girls like a certain type of guy.

Just mix it up.
That is wrong on so many levels... I'm only here to say that right now, I've got to go... I'll hit you up a few times tomorrow though... Your on a roll, but, damn, even you said it yourself your giving people cr@p tips.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
That is wrong on so many levels... I'm only here to say that right now, I've got to go... I'll hit you up a few times tomorrow though... Your on a roll, but, damn, even you said it yourself your giving people cr@p tips.
actually he nailed lots of positive concepts. he is right in many things try to understand it