Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading this WILL change your life.......

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL

You'll be sorry if you hit that "Back" button. What I'm going to present here is the ultimate guide to gaining the confidence to approach girls anywhere, anytime. Once again, I must warn you, failing to read this will result in one of the biggest missed opportunities of your life. The contents of this article contain the material you've always been looking for since day one, the day you first set out to discover how to seduce and conquer women. To fully appreciate and understand this article, it must be read in its entirety without distraction or interruption. Immerse yourself within this material, and you will become the Master Don Juan you always dreamed of becoming.......

Do you remember the last time you saw a gorgeous girl, had the intention of approaching her, but didn't have the guts to follow through? You know you screwed up. Worse, you committed a mistake that was easily preventable. Every time you think back on all those missed opportunities, you cringe and begin to feel bad about your sorry self.

But here's where things turn for the better. I want you to think back to the time just before you screwed up with that girl; did you picture yourself approaching her? Did you picture her possible reactions to different things you would have said to her? Or did you maybe fantasize about having a little kinky sex with her? If, in any shape or form, you pictured yourself with her, you have absolutely no idea how close you are to having the right mindset to approach girls with intense confidence.

Now what was that thing holding you back again? Yup, insecurity. This is where you need to begin taking charge of your life. Confidence/insecurity is cumulative, meaning each action you take will either drag your esteem level down or make it rise. Inaction, an action in itself, is terribly detrimental. In association with a strong yearning (girls, in your case), not taking action toward achieving that essential desire only elevates the harm you're doing to yourself. Unfulfilled desires are the root of insecurity.

Every time you see a girl you want to approach, it's time to take charge of your legacy and put your a'ss on the line. Because, you need to remember, every missed opportunity is going to drag you down deeper into the abyss of frustration and obsession (I'm sure we've all seen hints of this in ourselves). If you ever feel angry, stressed, obsessed over something, or just plain depressed, you now know where it came from.

Do you have any friends or family who've ever been addicted to drugs? To avoid confrontaion and pain, the drug addict will take more drugs. When you avoid facing your desire for women, you, as well, are attempting to take the easy road by avoiding pain and confrontation. In both cases, you and the drug addict are severely impairing your chances of success and you make it harder to overcome your anxieties and obsessions.

Are you afraid of needles? Fine, the doctor tells you, go ahead and die a horribly painful Hepatitis B death. Like approaching girls, you realize how harmless the procedure is. You know how you hype yourself up about the needle, then look in awe as you realize how foolish you were to be frightened when you didn't feel a thing. Of course, by not taking the medication, you put your life at risk. By failing to approach girls you desire, you intoxicate your sanity. The biggest distinction between the needle and girls is that one is forced on you, but the other requires willpower.

Why do you need to take care of this right now? Because success grows exponentially. The faster and earlier you put in the effort, the more you gain from it to bring up to the next level. Like the stock market. Here's another example: Take the clever 8 year-old who asks his parents to change his allowance to one cent the first week, but to double the amount every week. Within 30 weeks, the kid becomes a millionaire. Because this kid took the initiative early, he earned his success.

Think about all the times you neglected to carry something out. Now think back to your proudest moments. Notice the distinction? To get into the right mindset, you must cease dwelling on those past instances where you felt terrible.

The worst part is, you realize how foolish you are by not approaching girls as often as you should. Once you get the first one out of the way, the rest come naturally. But it's with that first step that most falter. Ever gone bowling or swinging clubs at the driving range? The first ball you throw heads straight for the gutter and the first ball you hit tinkles four yards ahead of you. With the scoring, you shriek out, "That doesn't count!" Take the first approach with girls in stride; it doesn't count. It's just a warm-up. Every skill involves practice and persistence, and approaching girls is no exception.

Today, you are going to change your life around!

You are in charge of your own fate!

Only YOU can achieve your desires!

Swift action is a necessity!

Get the f'uck off-line, turn off the computer, and get out of the house! I know you can feel that POWER running through your veins right now; capitalize on it, NOW! Do you remember the last time you let an incredible change go by in your life without taking action? Good! Now don't let yourself fall into that trap again!

If you read this and dare not take immediate action when you know d'amn well if the best thing for you, you're only going to regret it. And don't make me remind you how badly negative thoughts f'uck up and corrupt your self-esteem.

Look in the mirror. Do you see your eyes? Yup, you are f'ucking simmering with confidence. Now get the f'uck out there and go get 'em, Tiger!!!!!!

Continue telling yourself:

"No more pity."

"No more excuses."

"Results."

Good luck, but I know you won't need any.

You pal,

Jerome Michel Holeyman

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh REd-xL's post was hot.. Pook...

------------------
Hey mods, I'm trying to help these n00bs, are you trying to tell these people to ignore my post?
Are you ignoring me??

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________ ____________________________________________________________________

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy:
does it means that you liked it or not?

I only use this bump if i see something IMPORTANT.
Don't worry Squy, it's a nice bump to a brilliant post!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i luv it!

------------------
Nobody every hit a home run sittin on the bench

aim- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST!!! I am gonna get out and approach girls today, I feel inspired.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F.uck man.. i feel all pumped up after reading this post, i should get my ass out tomorow and do some approaching in the mall..

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple-effective

bump...just to remind fellow DJs more actions instead of theories

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________ ____________________________________________________________________

AHAHHAHAHAHHA GENIUS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS MAN...

atlantis

Reaction score
Nice one!

Sometimes I think about some of the lovely girls I used to have, EVEN before I started my SoSuaving, and when I still was Mr. AFC.

Anyway, I always wonder again and again, how easy was it to close the deal, after saying the first "hi", comparing to how complicated and spooky it seems in my mind before saying this "hi". With a lovely smile and eye contact, ofcourse :)

atlantis.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please post it mr PHAT Rabbit.

Good post.

Reaction score
bumpalicious

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
De La Soul said:
Originally posted by REd-xL]

Today, you are going to change your life around!

You are in charge of your own fate!

Only YOU can achieve your desires!

Swift action is a necessity!
:up: that few sentences sumed it all up for me