Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading the Signs

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get straight to the point I need some advice when it comes to reading buying signals.

When I'm macking I usually find I can read a girl's signals pretty well, but only in certain cases. If the girl is obviously usually shy, or what you may call a "cute girl", I find the signals much easier to interpret, because if there's the touching, eye contact and general "yeah! let's get it on!" vibe from her, it's more pronounced because she is a more reserved personality.

This has lead me to date a lot of "cute girls", shy girls, and givers. Which has been great but often they just aren't as fun as I want them to be. Bit of a shame but that's life.

However, the problem is that with girls who are far more bouncy and exciting I still find it difficult to distinguish "I'm into you" talk and action from "I'm just bouncy" talk and action. Any advice?

Oh yeah,a nd any good posts about interpreting signals that you'd reccomend?

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
If eye contact is good and her body posture isn't turned away, she tries to respect you.

If her eye contact isn't good and her body posture is turned away, she doesn't respect you.

Simple?

You're 17 too, you're dating girls who haven't become knowledgeable about themselves yet.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm fair point.

Note to self: Start dating 40 year olds.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Sometimes I can still read the bouncy girls vibes, they just look at you differently than the other guys and will make little comments (like try and get you to do something for them). I usually do it, and in return make them do something for me! Dont just tell them no becasue you think they are using you!

Anyways, sorry for that sidetrack, one very important thing about these girls (of which I am dating one at the moment), they usually have other guys on the go as well, this has to genuinely not bother you. However, the most important thing is to ASSUME THE SALE! Assume they are interested in you, and go from there! I would have missed out on a whole lot of girls over the past few months if I didnt assume the sale, cause the vibes I was getting were mixed. This is when its time to assert your manhood upon them!

Good luck and get out there and take control!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skullcrusher
If eye contact is good and her body posture isn't turned away, she tries to respect you.

If her eye contact isn't good and her body posture is turned away, she doesn't respect you.

Simple?

You're 17 too, you're dating girls who haven't become knowledgeable about themselves yet.
Textbook textbook textbook! I have had girls with AWESOME body posture, right infront of me, nearly touching nose to nose, and their body all over me, a while back I got barred by a girl like this! 2 weeks ago I had one who had aweful body posture, would look at me, but her body was pointing the other way! I thought, meh, next. But once again, I assumed she was interested, and since have slept with her 3 times and dated her 5.