Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading Newspapers, Facebook friends...

boxingguy

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe how this site and reading posters advice has opened my eyes in so may ways to not just women but life in general. I see how I and others I know are or have been "kindly clueless", meaning the stereotypical "nice guy". I can be a bit of a wise ass for fun but for the most part I'm a pretty intelligent normal person. I work my second job with alot of beautiful women and always knew pretty women were a dime a dozen but honestly this site has answered alot of difficult questions I was frustrated about in my earlier years. (Particularly women stating they all want to find a "nice guy" LMAO.) Not that I ever ran after or tried to kiss up to them but damn alot of the info on here really answers alot of "AFC" mind numbing thoughts. Guess with age you also mellow out and aren't all gaa-gaa over every pretty girl when you come back to planet earth and realise they're no better than you.

On to the "Newspapers/ Facebook friends" headline....

Most people would read the news and just look for the drama in certain articles for their pathetic entertainment value but after absorbing info on here you really get a grasp on how sick people in this world really are..

For instance: There was front page in The Post a few weeks ago about a woman who slept with Knicks coach Rick Pitino and then tried to make herself look like the victim! She even married one of his "AFC" staff! She claims he "seduced" her with a bottle of wine and a good meal and then took her on the table...THE FIRST DATE! The hoe KNEW he was married first off and then claimed he made her marry one of his staff as a plot to destroy her! She was trying to blackmail him for money, got caught, refused to accept responsibility and was even shown posing in her apartment in a bikini right next to the article! This whack-job had to be BPD. If you can Google it and find the story...It's so absurd what she was claiming it was laughable if not pathetic!

Another that was front page was this Fashion Designer "AFC" who took out a banner ad on a plane in miami (Reggie Miller stop pursuing married women) to try to embarrass basketball player Reggie Miller for sleeping with his soon to be "wife"! It barely mentioned that this idiot was married and left his original wife for tis hoe to begin with! (The papers can't leave in all the details or it will kill the story's entertainment value) The whole thing backfired on this moron as they had the pictures his new "hoe" was sending in a bikini to Reggie Miller!

The newest is just sick...Some psychpath murders a coed and stuffs her body in a duct (at Yale I believe) because she was getting married to her fiancee of three years. Talk about AFC to the extreme....

On to Facebook...This you don't have to read advice on here to notice how pathetically plain people are and love to amp their typically normal lives up until they think they're viewed as "all-stars". The amount of women I know who have hundreds or well over a thousand pictures of themselves and are posting every friggin five minutes on crap I would never dream of wasting my time telling all my "friends" is sickening! lol. "I just had an awesome lunch!" And then you get the male-tails who comment on their posts just to be seen by them! Pathetic! The only reason I got facebook was for a few friends and co-workers whom I only go on when someone adds me or emails me. I hardly have any pictures or waste time putting status or new pictures or comments etc. Jesus has the world alwas been this starved for attention? And is it me or is it cool for 23 year olds to misspell words and add several extra letters to seem authentically street?? AW...Perfect term for these poor lost souls...Attention: The new drug of choice.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a period of success with women I actually digressed back into being a "nice guy." I'm just being true to myself, and if women don't find this attractive, then they are just living in a fake world with unrealistic expectations of men.

boxingguy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying be a douche...but a man..not the Hollywood Opraesque Prince Charming fantasy patsy...

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boxingguy said:
I cannot believe how this site and reading posters advice has opened my eyes in so may ways to not just women but life in general. I see how I and others I know are or have been "kindly clueless", meaning the stereotypical "nice guy". I can be a bit of a wise ass for fun but for the most part I'm a pretty intelligent normal person. I work my second job with alot of beautiful women and always knew pretty women were a dime a dozen but honestly this site has answered alot of difficult questions I was frustrated about in my earlier years. (Particularly women stating they all want to find a "nice guy" LMAO.) Not that I ever ran after or tried to kiss up to them but damn alot of the info on here really answers alot of "AFC" mind numbing thoughts. Guess with age you also mellow out and aren't all gaa-gaa over every pretty girl when you come back to planet earth and realise they're no better than you.

On to the "Newspapers/ Facebook friends" headline....

Most people would read the news and just look for the drama in certain articles for their pathetic entertainment value but after absorbing info on here you really get a grasp on how sick people in this world really are..

For instance: There was front page in The Post a few weeks ago about a woman who slept with Knicks coach Rick Pitino and then tried to make herself look like the victim! She even married one of his "AFC" staff! She claims he "seduced" her with a bottle of wine and a good meal and then took her on the table...THE FIRST DATE! The hoe KNEW he was married first off and then claimed he made her marry one of his staff as a plot to destroy her! She was trying to blackmail him for money, got caught, refused to accept responsibility and was even shown posing in her apartment in a bikini right next to the article! This whack-job had to be BPD. If you can Google it and find the story...It's so absurd what she was claiming it was laughable if not pathetic!

Another that was front page was this Fashion Designer "AFC" who took out a banner ad on a plane in miami (Reggie Miller stop pursuing married women) to try to embarrass basketball player Reggie Miller for sleeping with his soon to be "wife"! It barely mentioned that this idiot was married and left his original wife for tis hoe to begin with! (The papers can't leave in all the details or it will kill the story's entertainment value) The whole thing backfired on this moron as they had the pictures his new "hoe" was sending in a bikini to Reggie Miller!

The newest is just sick...Some psychpath murders a coed and stuffs her body in a duct (at Yale I believe) because she was getting married to her fiancee of three years. Talk about AFC to the extreme....

On to Facebook...This you don't have to read advice on here to notice how pathetically plain people are and love to amp their typically normal lives up until they think they're viewed as "all-stars". The amount of women I know who have hundreds or well over a thousand pictures of themselves and are posting every friggin five minutes on crap I would never dream of wasting my time telling all my "friends" is sickening! lol. "I just had an awesome lunch!" And then you get the male-tails who comment on their posts just to be seen by them! Pathetic! The only reason I got facebook was for a few friends and co-workers whom I only go on when someone adds me or emails me. I hardly have any pictures or waste time putting status or new pictures or comments etc. Jesus has the world alwas been this starved for attention? And is it me or is it cool for 23 year olds to misspell words and add several extra letters to seem authentically street?? AW...Perfect term for these poor lost souls...Attention: The new drug of choice.
I like your take on facebook, I experiance the same thing.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A study was recently published about Facebook's predictive utility for identifying people with Narcissistic personality disorder.

http://www.physorg.com/news141308850.html

I couldn't find a full text of the study, but basically they found that people who are narcissistic use Facebook as a showcase promotion for themselves, with status updates about every mundane decision they make and hundreds of contrived photos of themselves. We all know these are women.

They also found that the number of friends someone has and the number of wall posts they have correlate with narcissism...I could have told them that. :crackup:

boxingguy

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus said:
A study was recently published about Facebook's predictive utility for identifying people with Narcissistic personality disorder.

http://www.physorg.com/news141308850.html

I couldn't find a full text of the study, but basically they found that people who are narcissistic use Facebook as a showcase promotion for themselves, with status updates about every mundane decision they make and hundreds of contrived photos of themselves. We all know these are women.

They also found that the number of friends someone has and the number of wall posts they have correlate with narcissism...I could have told them that. :crackup:

Oh you can tell alot about people on Facebook. I have women who are in their twenties and thirties all....alleged "adults"....who post every time for a booster shot of "net fame" I've had to block a few of their wall things as it got ridiculous with them posting pictures for all to see of them at the US Open, the New Yankee Stadium, every next new thing that made them look cool to outdo the Jonses..Some have tons of "friends" or post that they've dated a celebrity, shown pictures with them etc....Some of these people are even stupid enough to have pictures of them with weed on the table or bottles of alcohol in their hands...or even posting on the walls how they need a drink! And some are grown men! All with good jobs in big companies! I guess people feel invincible online but that will be their downfall when their foolish egocentric net life kicks them in the real life ass. Some of the women I actually liked until I saw the person they really were online. It really can give you good insight on people. I pity some of them.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on my way out the house, but was reading this and will post a quick reply:
(To the facebook aspect of the post)
It has to do with people's natural egocentric nature. The same reason when someone walks into a room they naturally think that all eyes are on them.

It is very hard to overcome this nature, especially if you are not aware of it to begin with.

People have this nature in order to give them a sense of importance, and meaning. Its our natural "defence" if you may, of feeling like just another person, out of nearly 7 billion... Only problem, is that people have been moulded to use this "instinct" for the wrong purposes. In a way, you cant blame them, due to the fact that society's perception of popularity, the way the world IS currently, is irrational and totally mislead.

I would post in more detail but I must be on my way, apologies for that, just thought I would share my 2c about this subject.

p.s.: I am a psychologist so I have studied this type of behaviour in people.

Cure: To stop caring about what society thinks, start caring about what you want to ccomplish in your own life, your own individual goals and aspirations, stop caring so much what others think...

I hope to go into more details later when I get back from work.. Hope this gave you guys somewhat of an understanding of this type of behaviour.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Climax said:
I am on my way out the house, but was reading this and will post a quick reply:
(To the facebook aspect of the post)
It has to do with people's natural egocentric nature. The same reason when someone walks into a room they naturally think that all eyes are on them.

It is very hard to overcome this nature, especially if you are not aware of it to begin with.

People have this nature in order to give them a sense of importance, and meaning. Its our natural "defence" if you may, of feeling like just another person, out of nearly 7 billion... Only problem, is that people have been moulded to use this "instinct" for the wrong purposes. In a way, you cant blame them, due to the fact that society's perception of popularity, the way the world IS currently, is irrational and totally mislead.

I would post in more detail but I must be on my way, apologies for that, just thought I would share my 2c about this subject.

p.s.: I am a psychologist so I have studied this type of behaviour in people.

Cure: To stop caring about what society thinks, start caring about what you want to ccomplish in your own life, your own individual goals and aspirations, stop caring so much what others think...

I hope to go into more details later when I get back from work.. Hope this gave you guys somewhat of an understanding of this type of behaviour.
Please do find the time to get into this deeper, mate. Very interesting.

Novelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use facebook to get back in touch with people from years ago, and generally it is useful for this. If I post something, my philosophy is to post something useful and interesting. Like a link to a website that lets you put in random ingredients and it comes up with recipes to use it. or a archaeological or astronomical discovery that fascinated me. Or the latest movie I watched and what I thought of it. Or a few pictures from a trip I took to a national park. Useful, interesting stuff. Not useless noise.

Everyone else loads their profile with application junk, meaningless quizzes, and endless wall posts on their latest ho-hum, meaningless decision of the hour. I figure everyone else is probably bored with this crap, so I won't do it.

This is not a PUA strategy, I just want my profile to be useful. I want to share interesting things with my FRIENDS. That's what I do with it.

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
boxingguy said:
cant agree more. this is one of the issues i had with my ex. she used to come to mine (i own the place), i'd be cleaning up after her, getting no help considering she didnt pay a penny and stay most nights,she'd be sitting on the laptop on facebook for hours on end.
when i joined up to p1ss her off i saw the cr@p her an her friends had on.

"i just had me tea"
"i'm watching a film"
"i'm hungry"
etc

and as you said you get the little lads comenting to get themselves known to her. Is there a name for these lads? the ones that see them on a night out dont have the balls to talk to girls in the face so have to build up conversations on facebook to talk to them face to face next time.