Don Juan
Reaction score
It wont let me delete it, for some reason(this is the next best thing) . Sorry

Ryan

Last edited:

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are better off doing this stuff on your own or with a like-minded buddy.

What you will find is that your AFC friends will make fun of you, tell you that this stuff don't work, or want you to prove it to them that it works.

That's not something you want, especially when you are starting out.

Don't worry about your looks.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your life, don't live it to impress other people. The paradox is that others will be most impressed with you once you stop worrying about impressing them. Please finish reading the bible. Do the bootcamp step by step.

Reaction score
Dude - you look ok - i'll say average - but i would suggest you let your hair grow and get it styled for the shape of your face (comb it back or slightly back to side) Also set your self apart from others and dress up slightly (GQ'ish) but don't buy expensive clothes. Medium to dark colors would look better (matching hair and skin tone)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should honestly dye that hair and your brows as fast as possible... I don't care what anyone says but orangeredish hair is not pretty...

Go dye it, use some wax/stylingpaste and make it look better, let it grow some (4-5 centimtres) then go back to a hairdresser (go to a GOOD ONE, a hip one with good stylists) and get it fixed up with a good and fitting style (Which supports your good facial features and make you look more masculine). Upgrade your gear too, get some good clothes. DO this AFTER you dye your hair (This is VERY important)... When going shopping for clothes, make sure to talk with the people working there and get help finding your colours (earth colours, summer colours, winter colours, what fits you!!!).

I would also suggest working out because it will make you feel ALOT better _and_ it will remove some of your facialfat (no you are not fat but your face is very round due to fatensambles in your chins...) Working out will remove the fat that's in your chins and bring back your more noticable features like chins, cheekbones etc.

Also do the DJ bootcamp!!

If I were you I'd do the hairthingy etc and get some gear and start working on your confidence then start lesson 1 of the bootcamp...

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You should honestly dye that hair and your brows as fast as possible... I don't care what anyone says but orangeredish hair is not pretty...

Go dye it, use some wax/stylingpaste and make it look better, let it grow some (4-5 centimtres) then go back to a hairdresser (go to a GOOD ONE, a hip one with good stylists) and get it fixed up with a good and fitting style (Which supports your good facial features and make you look more masculine). Upgrade your gear too, get some good clothes. DO this AFTER you dye your hair (This is VERY important)... When going shopping for clothes, make sure to talk with the people working there and get help finding your colours (earth colours, summer colours, winter colours, what fits you!!!).

I would also suggest working out because it will make you feel ALOT better _and_ it will remove some of your facialfat (no you are not fat but your face is very round due to fatensambles in your chins...) Working out will remove the fat that's in your chins and bring back your more noticable features like chins, cheekbones etc.

Also do the DJ bootcamp!!

If I were you I'd do the hairthingy etc and get some gear and start working on your confidence then start lesson 1 of the bootcamp...
I cleared out my ebox so I couldn't reply back to you...

I don't think the pimpsnetwork is the place for you kid. do not post over there...just soak up the game..do not give out that addy to anyone...it's mostly black and asian over there..so the language is very different.

some idiot came in recently trying to use big words and got his ass flamed real quick...he hasn't been back. Like I said it's not your place...this is an example of the posts:

Street Pimpin'
Breakin Hoes.... [14]
PIMPIN business or personal [13]
Pimp T 2 All [2]
S. [10]
Ho Swaping [10]

General
We must stop her [7]
Pimpin Holidays [9]
Into the '04 [1]
"The Reality Process Theory" [1]
Have u been good to the game [2]
A New Prospect and A New Problem [3]
Relationship Problem..2 Questions...Help [12]
Making money [10]
Rewarding the Behaviour [14]
should i keep layin da smack down [4]
To Everybody: Legalities... [10]
Advancement [8]
My new forum [4]
The Right approach [6]
Analyzing Game! [14]
Quik Question [14]
Got a friend in need [11]
How do I get my girl back? [15]
The System [2]
Real macks and Pimps...I need help [10]
I got a question for the real macks. [6]
i need advice 4rm all da pimps [2]
Art Of Seduction [19]
nu ***** [3]
Cheap-ass Breezy [14]
What to say when she says she has a man. [5]
I gotta come clean [7]
Ridin Clean Azz Hell [4]
What's the most you got out of a *****? [34]
It's time to shed some light in this hur [34]
What should I offer on my site [8]

Pimposophy
Suga Free Interview [3]

Questions
Symbols of Ownership [12]
Are You Still Intimidated By A Woman?... [27]
need some advice [4]
How To Deal With Hating/Jealous Fellas?? [11]
getting money from strippers [6]
how to pimp a older womn [2]
????? [10]
They be dissin me? [7]

Mind Blowin'
pimp victories chap.1 yeah im true to it [1]
BTM Next Level Pimping H8RS [13]

Suggestion&Notific ation
PN and PQ [4]
yall checc me out [7]

It's not about dating over there....so don't play ya self...

I'm the worst of them all and over there they all have MY back!

Your about to enter a den of thieves and cut throats kid...beware!

As you can see by this partial list of posts...it's not what you think kid. Send me an pm on how you found that site?

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record,

I usually spike my hair up and dress skater-goth or GQ. The reason my hair was down is because I just got home from work and I took a shower. Another thing I think Kineti[C]harm Needs to read the DJ Bible because when he says Ish like I should dye my hair, whats that about? in the DJ bible it clearly says that you should look different or more "rare" Besides I get a lot of attension for my hair. They ask if its real and I say would you like to find out, you know Siht like that. Thank most of you for real advice. ;)

Ryan

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all, if you come to a board about DJing and ask about tips for your looks you BETTER BE READY FOR SOME TRUTH and don't fvcking go all Bush on my ass in privatemessages yelling and being stupid.

I've read parts of the DJ bible, SURE you should have something that makes you look different, or that puts you out there as special but ORANGEREDISH HAIR IS NOT THE WAY.

Trust me on this one, I have never ever ever ever in my life seen ANY guy with your haircolour be able to pull of any DJing. I've seen several girls with that haircolour that I didn't want to date until when I saw them with a new haircolour. Sure they'll ask you if it's real and stuff but you'll be the funnyquirk guy, not the savvy one...

I said the thing about the wax and style as a TIP, you know you came here asking for them...

Dress how you feel is nice or how you like but remember this, the way you dress portrais what kind of person you are or how you feel and what kind of women you would like to attract.

And honestly FVCK OFF with the attitude about others being real helpfull and me not. I'm just not tiptoeing around the damn parkinglot here :D :D :D

If you'd listen to me I will bet you that you will look more attractive to females, buuuut if you are to full of yourself to take sane advice then sure have fun.